the first days alone

What would he do If I were pregnant?

So here's the new chapter!!! Hope everyone like it!
A big thank you to my subscribers and the nice comment from
melina ^^

So know read here:

 

~ ~ ~

 

Boss walks beside me into the apartment and waited for me while I take off my jacket and my shoes.

Suddenly Dara appears and wanted to say “welcome back” to me but she abruptly stops.

“Unnie~!” She whines and looked at me.

I smiled at her and take Boss, who still waits, into my arms.

“Youngbae asked me if I could take care of him, because he needs to fly over to the US. And because I love Boss, I took him with me…” I replied and walked away into the living room.

I put him down in the kitchen and got him some water and something to eat.
When I put it down he begins to eat and drink quickly.
Beside he eats I watched him.
5 minutes later Minzy appears and hugged me happily.

“Unnie~ You’re back! I missed you, where have you been?” She asks me and I looked at her.

“First Youngbae called me yesterday to ask me to take care of Boss and later he takes me to a dinner, and then I was visiting some friends.

And this morning I went to Youngbae to take Boss and his things.” I replied to her and she nods.

“So Boss will stay here…” She says and smiled.

“Yes, but he would be always near me, because he knows me better.” I say to her and look at Boss, who walked towards me.

I knelt down and took him into my arms.

“So now, we have to place your things, right Boss?” I talked to him and moved with him into my room.

“But what’s with Dara?” Minzy asks.

“Don’t know… I know she wouldn’t come close to him…” I replied and let Boss down.

He jumps on my bed and lied down.

“Aww~ how cuteee~” I heard Minzy saying and looked at Boss.

I looked at her back and smiled.
Then I walked outside my room to take Boss’s things and place them into my room.
When I was back in my room Minzy wasn’t there anymore and I’m alone in my room.
I locked my door and settled down beside Boss.
He crawled on my lap and rolled himself together.
I smiled at this and his fur.

After a while I saw that Boss has fallen asleep and so I tried to move him down into his own bed.
But it failed, he wakes up and looked at me.
Because of this I take him back into my bed and then walked outside my room.

“Bommie~ you’re back! I heard Boss is in your home sweet home?” Chaerin asks me.

I nod at this.

“Yes, he’s here and in my bed….” I say and smiled at her.

“Didn’t you want to meet Teddy oppa?” I asked further.

“Oh, yes I’m already on my way… See you later then.” She says and went out of our apartment.

I went smiling into the kitchen to eat something.
Suddenly my cellphone begins to vibrate and so I answered.
Before I do this I didn’t look on the callers name.

“Hey..” I heard him.

“Hey… you arrived?” I ask into my phone.

“Yes, what are you doing? Is everything okay?” He asks me back and I can only smile at this.

“Now I am eating something and everything is okay, I just miss you…” I replied.

“I miss you too and what’s my baby doing?” He asks.

“He just lying in my bed sleeping… Why don’t he sleep in his bed? I tried to carry him into his own bed but he woke up and looked at me sad…”

“He normally doesn’t sleep in his bed, because he always sleeps together with me in my bed.” He replies.

“Oh, okay then he sleeps beside me for 2 months now?”

“Yes, is this okay for you?”

“Yes, it’s alright. Because you are so far away I need somebody beside me, you know? And Boss will be soo happy!” I replied laughing.

He starts to laugh also.

“But please take care of yourself and baby, `kay?”

//If he would only knew about our real babies!// I thought smiling.

“Yes, I will. And have a good time in the US. I love you.” I say.

“Sure, and I love you more! And please wish my baby goodnight from me.” He says.

“Yepp, hear from you tomorrow then?” I ask him.

“Sure, honey! Have a goodnight and a good sleep!”

“You, too!” I say and we hung up the phones.

When I had finished eating I went back into my room and looked at Boss.
He’s still sleeps and snorts a little bit.
I smiled at this and put my night clothes on.
Then I lied down into my bed and bringing Boss beside me.
He snuggled with me and I bring him into my embrace.
Then I turned off the light and tried to sleep.

After sometime I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

The sunlight wakes me up.
I blinked twice and looked at Boss beside me.
He’s still asleep.
A smile crossed my face and I his fur.
Boss opens his eyes slowly and looks at me.

“Good morning~” I say and give him a kiss on his forehead.

Then I stand up and went into the kitchen.
Boss follows me and so I give him something to eat and a water bowl.
After that I eat something for myself and went back into my room, to put on new clothes.

Then I take Boss for a walk and I also went to the BIGBANG dorm.
Jiyong was there and he welcomed me happily.

“Come in!” He says and let me pass.

“Thank you!” I say and take off my shoes.

“Ji, I only wanted you to ask if you could take Boss for 2 hours, because I need to go to the doctors. And I don’t want to leave him alone there in our dorm, you know?” I ask him.

“Yes, it’s okay, I will take care of him. Just take your time. Boss and I will have a wonderful time with Gaho, right Boss?” He ask him.

I smiled at Jiyong and thanked him.

“So, know I will drive to the doctor, and will come back later.” I say and walk back to my car.

It takes 1 hour, until I was back at Jiyongs’ dorm.
The doctor had said that my babies are okay and he will see me again in 2 weeks.

“Oh, that was really soon, but come in.” Jiyong says and Boss walks to me.
I took him into my arms and carried him back into the dorm.

“And have you and Boss had a good time together?” I ask and smile at him.

“Yes, we played something with Gaho and I give him something to eat and so on.” Jiyong replies.

“So what is Youngbae doing? Did he tell you?” He asks me.

“Oh, he is taking dance classes and going out with his friends in LA. Like Shaun, you know?” I reply.

“Ah, okay…And how long?”

“He says 2 months or more, why?”

“Only wanted to know, because we wanted to have a comeback with BIGBANG, you know?” He says and I nod.

“And is everything alright with you?” He asks me.

“Yes, everything. I only miss Youngbae, but I’m happy that he got the chance to train more on his dancing skills. And I hope he has a lot of fun too.” I say and smile at him.

Jiyong was Youngbae’s best friend and so he knows about Youngbae’s relationship with me. So I can talk to Jiyong like this.

“Aish, so late again? I have to go, I’m sorry. But thank you for taking Boss. Have a good time with Sandara later.” I say and smiled at him.

He nods and followed me and Boss to the main door.
We say goodbye to each other and I went with Boss to my car.
Then we drive back and go into our dorm.
The first thing I do is give Boss something to eat and drink.

I watched him until he was finished.
Beside this Minji comes in and smiled at me.

“Unnie~, what are you doing? Is everything okay?” She asks me.

“Yes, everything is okay. And what is with you?” I ask back.

“Everything is okay! I went shopping with Dara unnie, but now she wanted to visit her Jiyong. Do you know where Chae is?”

“I think she is with Teddy oppa…Do you want something to eat?”

“Yes, but not to much, I’m not really hungry.” She says and smiles at me.
Then I cook us something and we went to our couch.

“And have you already found your ideal boyfriend?” I ask her.

“No, not really. But I will find him. And how’s Bae oppa doing?” She ask me back.

“Oh I think he is alright and has some fun with his friends.” I say and smile at her.

Then we watched the TV while I also caress Boss’ fur while he’s sleeping in my lap.
Later Minji falls asleep against my shoulder and I smiled.
I laid her softly down on the couch and put a blanket over her.
Then I turned off the TV and went with Boss into my room.
I took a quick shower and put on my night clothes.
Boss beside this jumps on my bed and crawled together to sleep.

I wanted to go to bed, but then my cellphone vibrates.

It was Youngbae.

“Hey, honey. How are you?”

“Hey, I’m fine, just sleepy.” I reply and smiled somehow.

“Oh, did I wake you up? If so, I’m sorry.” He says and I begin to laugh.

“No, you didn’t wake me up. I wanted to go to bed, but I couldn’t sleep.” I reply.

“Hm, I hope you can sleep later, just take Baby with you. I can call you tomorrow if you want.” He says.

“No, it’s fine. I wanted to hear your voice. Say, how it is in the US?” I ask him.

“Oh it’s great I learned something new and talked with Shaun and the others. We’ve had good time here together. But I miss you here.”

“I miss you too! But I’m glad you’re having a good time there. Oh and today I was with Jiyong. He took Boss for awhile, because I had something to do for 2NE1 and nobody was at home. Anyway Jiyong asked me about you and how long you are in the US, because he wants a comeback with BIGBANG.”

“Oh, yes I totally forgot. I wanted it too. Tell him, he can start planing and writing new songs. I will help him too. And what are you doing tomorrow?”

“Okay, I will tell it to him. Hm, what I do tomorrow? I don’t know. Just take care of Boss and going shopping with the others.” I reply.

“Ah, okay then I wish you a good time tomorrow. I have to go honey, my dance class begins in some minutes. I’m sorry. Should I call you later again? When I’m back in the hotel room?”

“Thank you. No it’s okay, you mustn’t call me. Just go out with the other guys and have fun together.” I say to him.

“Oh, okay. Thank you honey. I miss you and love you. Tell Baby goodnight from me and hope you have a good sleep tonight. Love you.” He says.

“I miss you too, and have a good night later too.” I say and we hung up.
Then I lied down and closed my eyes.

After a while I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

Youngbae’s POV:

 When I ended the call, I called Jiyong.

“Hey, Ji!” I say and waiting for him to answer.

“Oh, hey. I thought you are in the US?” He asks.

“Sure, I’m in the US, but I wanted to call you because of BIGBANG. So can I help you with something? Like writing lyrics?” I ask him.

“No, not really, but I don’t know when the comeback is. I think it should be soon, but aishh.. I don’t know. I don’t want you to comeback if you’re having fun there in the US…” He says.

“Ji, I can come back, really. I can come back here again anytime and take the dance classes, really. I can come back tomorrow if you want.” I say.

“No! You will stay there 2 weeks and then you can come here back again! You should take the dance classes. So I will inform YG and the others and he will send you the flight ticket.” Jiyong replys.

“Okay, thank you. But please don’t say a word to Bom. I want to surprise her, okay?”

“Yes, okay I won’t say a word to her. Then have a good 2 weeks.” Jiyong replys and we hang up.

Then I really must go to the dance classes.

~ ~ ~

That was the new chapter! Everyone liked it? I hope soo~
See you soon in the next chapter~

And please comment my story... I am a little bit frustrated that nobody except melina commented my story TT.TT is it so bad? Please reply...