prologue

What would he do If I were pregnant?

 

 

“Unnie~, what’s going on with you?” Minzy asks.

I was on the edge of the toilet and spit out everything from my stomach, when she talks to me.

That was the 5th time for 2 days.

“I don’t know what’s going on.” I reply to her.
“Unnie, this is no longer normal. You must really go to the doctor!” She says.

I shake my head heavily. She sighs and goes outside.

After some minutes I feel better and stand up to go into our livingroom.
When I reached the livingroom all my bandmates ran towards me and were asking me hundreds of questions.

“Stop! I need to sit down on the couch! Let me move!” I say to them and walk towards the couch.

I settled down and sigh.

Dara settled down beside me and then Minzy. Chaerin goes into our kitchen.

“Bommie~, whats wrong with you? You really need to go to the doctor!” Dara says to me, but I give her a killing look.

“Girls, please just let me rest here. There is nothing wrong with me, really. And if next week is still the same then I will go to the doctor, really! I promise!” I say to them.

“Okay, but really!” They said in a chorus.

I nod at this and turn on the TV. Minzy and Dara goes into the kitchen to Chaerin.

~ ~ ~

In the kitchen:

“Chae! We need to talk with you about Bommie.” I say to her.

“Sure, I will listen.” Chaerin says.

“That’s no longer normal, with Bom. She need to go to the doctor!” Minzy starts.

“But, I heard her say she will go next week when if it’s still there.” Chaerin says.

“Yes, but… Aishh~. But it’s been 5 Days! Somebody must go with her to the doctor!”

“But who has the strength to persuade her?” Chaerin asks and we all begin to think about it.

“Youngbae!” I said while smiling at them.

“Oh, yes you’re right! Let us talk to him.” Minzy says and I pull out my cellphone.

Then I dial his number.

After some seconds he picks up his phone.

“Youngbae, we need your help! Please~. We think Bom is ill! And she doesn’t want to go to the doctor.”

“Bom is ill? What’s wrong with her?”

“We don’t know. That’s why we want you to go with her to the doctors, but she ddoesn’t want to.”

“Oh, okay. I will be there as soon as possible by her side, but please let her get some sleep before I arrive.” That was the only sentence before he hung up the call.

Chae looking out of the kitchen.

“Bommie is sleeping.” She whispers to us and we move quietly into the livingroom.

Minzy grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her.

Then we get into our rooms and wait for Youngbae.

~ ~ ~

When I woke up, a blanket was over me and I heard a well known voice.

Youngbae.

Why was he here? Oh now I know the others called him, to bring me to the doctor.
I shook my head in disbelief and sit up on the couch.

Only 2 seconds have passed they looked all at me.

“Is something wrong?” I ask them and stand up.
“Are you feeling alright?” They asked me in a chorus.

I smiled at them and nod.

“Yes, everything is alright now. I think I had eaten something old and so I had to vomit.” I say to them.

Nobody talks further and so they moved into their rooms. 
Only Youngbae looked at me.
After the other members are in their rooms he goes to me.
I smiled at him and snuggled against him.
He pulled his arms around me and pull me closer into his embrace.

“Are you feeling really alright?” He asks softly after some seconds.

“Yes, really! I’m alright.” I reply.

Then he takes a hand under my chin.
He moved my chin, so that I look into his eyes.
Then he places his lips on my own.
I take my arms around his neck.
Every kiss gets more passionate.
I moaned into the kiss.

After some time he breaks the kiss and smile softly at me.

“Now, I must go. I’m sorry, but the others are waiting for me, you know?” He says and gives me a goodbye kiss.

“I love you.” I whispered to him and he smiles back.

Then he leaves our dorm.

I get into my room and tried to sleep.

~ ~ ~

After 4 months.

I was at Hwangsabus training room, but at this time I don’t make sports.

“I don’t know what’s going on. You must loose 3 pounds. But you didn’t and you already have a little tummy. I don’t get it!” He says to me and I also don’t understand.

“Yes, I also don’t know. I didn’t eat more than normal.”

“The only thing I was thinking is you can be pregnant. But I know you have no boyfriend or anything like that.” He says.

“I think I must go to the doctors.” I say to him and he nods.

“Yes, this is only the right thing. Hope it’s something easily.” He says and I get out of his room.

I directly drive to my doctor.

When I go into the patient room, I felt somehow scared.

“Oh, hello Mrs Park. How can I help you?” He asks and I tell him the whole story.

“Hmm, then let me see your stomach.” He says and I lay down.

“Oh, okay… let me do another thing…”

Then he takes a ultrasonic equipment.

After some minutes he ended and moves toward me.

He still smiles brightly at me.

“I’m happy to say it to you Mrs Park. The problem is you’re pregnant! With twins!”

“I’M WHAT?” I talk out loud.

 

 

 

Hope everyone enjoyed the prologue and comments are really welcomed;-)