Why?!

Love Triangle
Heechul : "I'm getting married with Krystal" Tiffany : "What?! But you know Sica likes you" Heechul : "But i love Krystal" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tiffany : "Oppa...how could you...?" Heechul : "My feelings for Sica onlyna feelings toward a friend, not lover" Tiffany : "But...Oppa...Then before...why would you date her?" Heechul : "Krystal asked me to" Tiffany : "Krystal unnie asked you what, oppa?" Krystal : "What are you both talki about?" Heechul : "Yeobo..." Krystal : "Why are you calling me that in front of Fany?" Heechul : "She knows already" Kystal : "Know what?" Heechul : "Our marriage" Krystal : "You tell her, oppa?" Heechul : "Yeah" -------- Jessica : "What marriage?" Tiffany : "Sica...what are you doing here?" Jessica : "I heard you talking about marriage...who's marriage?" Krystal : "Uh.." Heechul : "Tell her" Krystal : "What?" Jessica : "Tell me what?" Krystal : "Me and Heechul oppa going to be married" Jessica : "What?! But Heechul oppa likes me!!" Krystal : "His feelings for you only a feeling toward friend, Sica" Jessica : "But....WHY?!" Heechul : "I'm sorry...." Jessica : "Sorry is not enough! You hurt my feelings!! I HATE YOU BOTH!" Sob~sob~sob Tiffany : "Sica!! Where are you going?!" Krystal : "I....." Tiffany : "Congratulation for both of you..But you both shouldn't do that!" Krystal : "I didn't mean to" Tiffany : "You know she has a feeling toward Heechul oppa...." Krystal : "But.." Tiffany : "Her feelings are pure....Why would you do that?!" Krystal : "Where are you going?!" Tiffany : "Chase her of course!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sob~sob~sob Jessica : "Why they do that to me?! I hate them" Tiffany : "Sica..Finally i found you..." Jessica : "Fany....how could they do that to me?" Tiffany : "Sica...Come here" Jessica : "Why?" Tiffany : "Krystal unnie just want you to be happy" Jessica : "Happy?! by doing this to me?!" Tiffany : "She want you to be happy before you know about they're wedding Jessica : "Why would Heechul oppa propose her?!" Tiffany : "It's because Heechul oppa love her" Jessica : "But..." Tiffany : "Let him go...there alot of guys in this world" Jessica : "But..." Tiffany : "There must be someone thatnloves you alot, Sica" Jessica : "Really?" Tiffany : '"Of course...Let's go inside" Jessica : "Okay....." ( Sorry for the short chapter)