Chapter 9

4-D Diaries (of Love and Life)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14-12-26   01.17 KST 

Yunho-hyung just returned from Gwangju. Hey, today is December 26th! It seems like we really had to retire. Who’s ever survived for 11 years in the Korean music industry?

Anyway, happy anniversary. We are TVXQ!

But as much as I love my career and my team, I know I will leave this path soon. Yunho-hyung always said that he would be a singer forever, maybe the next Kangta? Though to be honest, I’d rather see him leading a company, wearing suit, and acting like a big boss as he always did. He’s such a charismatic leader, kekeke~

But our conversation today made little tense on my nerves. Yunho-hyung asked me if I changed my mind about my career or not. And I catched a glimpse of his disappointment when I said that I would quit the music industry. Either way, I’m not willing to rest of my life to become a celebrity.

I just want to live as a normal human being, without the stalkers, sasaeng fans,  paparazzis, cameras, and all of the scandals-for the rest of my life.

And I know someday, I will come before Yunho-hyung and Lee Sooman-seonsaengnim said that I wanted to retire. That time will come, sooner or later.

 

I’m sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter