Chapter 11

4-D Diaries (of Love and Life)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15-12-31   02.18 KST

Twenty hours into the New Year. And as usual, late work: a report of this year and next year's resolution. I've written an annual report, now I should write the resolutions for next year.

 

Okay, let's begin.

1. Tokyo Dome-Japan’s concert. This may be my last concert before sending off my retirement letter as a member of Tohoshinki to the director Max Matsuura.It’s in sight now, let’s go Tohoshinki .. Let’s work harder!

 2. Releasing new Korea album (perhaps also the last time) and completing all the works that  I had signed the contracts. All will end in four months. Shim Changmin, TVXQ .. Hwaiting! 

3. I’ve passed the interview, one test more and I’ll sign a contract and fill the position of administrative manager’s Naver. If they can give me two months more to complete the contract with SM Ent, it will be better. But if not, looks like I should take my application and find another job. Wait, am I too quick  finding another job while I still have to finish the concert and my album?

4. Lee Sooman-seonsaengnim and Yoo Youngjin-seonbaenim sent a letter offering me a job. Youngjin-seonbae wanted me to join his team, he said he was tired of having to write the lyrics for most of the artists in the company. Hahaha, be patient, hyung, you’re so talented and genius. To be honest I never thought of becoming a producer, even I never thought of becoming  a singer, superstar, song-writer, and model - in fact I did those jobs. I like betraying my ideals of childhood,  ah but I had been a radio DJ though. kekeke~

5. School. I really want to continue my education. I’ve been looking for the best universities and requirements. Hm, Rebecca-noona *After School Bekah* left the group in order to pursue her dream as a designer to America, I think I’ll follow in her footsteps. 28 years old is not the age that we can continue playing. And I guess I rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter