i dont get it baekhyun..

Message from .. Exo-K Baekhyun ?! [ HIATUS ]

IT'S EXO-K!

 

i stunned as i turn my back to face them. as what i did see, them 5 were waving at me and their so called sweet smiles shown.
i really cant hid this will-be-explode fangirl thing inside me instead just melting inside. I look at all of them and waves them back. awkwardly. then i look to the person next to me who is already looking at me and show that stupid yet attracting smile of him.

"is this what you called another surprise baekhyun?" i whisper to him while pointed to exo-k. maybe i look calm as possible, but who knows im already bungee jumping inside.

"yes dear" this word come out of him, and when i realize his mouth already a few inch to my right ear. OMG. 

"yah! what are you doing?! trying to eat my ear ?!" i immediately push him away. actually, if i let him be like that, to be sure i will kiss him. lol. crazy me. yea. his faults for getting near me. lols

i heard the person behind me TO BE EXACT EXO-K realeas their chuckles looking at our behaviour. then i suddenly feel someone tapping my shoulder, "you both really perfect to be a sweet couple". i turned back to see who's that, and guess who? 
*OH THANKYOU SUHO. I KNOW WE ARE~*

instead of reply him with that i just "psshtt~ haha.. u are really funny Suho-ssi~".

i look at baekhyun back, and wow~ he's really into that horror movie. i wonder if he heard what suho's say just now..

 

----

 

the movie end and im just wasting my 2 hours of sleeping inside a cinema. that's great.

when we already outside the cinema, i saw exo-k come to us. *dugeun dugeun~ still cant believe that im surrounded my EXO-K!. huaahahaha~*

"hi sungyeon-ssi~ so, you're the one that baekhyun always text eh?" chanyeol's deep voice snapped me to the reality. 

"ne? me? ahah..me..?" i look confusedly at baekhyun. is im the only girl that baekhyun text? oh really? 

"..why?" baekhyun ask me back. and he look confused like me as well.

"oh nothing~ yea chanyeol. maybe i am.. hhehe" i turned my head to chanyeol back.

 

"hey sungyeon!" baekhyun interupt.

"ah..why?" 

"this is KAI!" he suddenly dragged kai beside me and confused kai look at me and Hi me. 

"oh hello kai.. --" i look at Kai. "and i know him baekhyun.." i rolled my eyes to baekhyun. *what is he trying to do?!*

"oh nothing~~" he sing-songed. "you said Kai is your bias right? and here he is~ tadaahh~" 

again baekhyun, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO THIS TIME?!

"m-mwo?! y-yes but n-no ..baekhyun..yah!" im stuttering like crazy!

Kai who is beside me i think already understand my state. i can hear his faint chuckles. 

 

"what sungyeon? okay now. im starving guys! lets go~" Baekhyun look at me and left me behind alone with Kai. 

BYUN BAEKHYUN IS CRAZY!

 

i look at Kai beside me who have his pokerface on. i dont know why he stay with me here. lol

"erm.. kai.. hmm.. this is just some.. misunderstanding.. i d-dont...you..sorry" i tried to clear the things before..

weird Kai suddenly pat my shoulder and he say "dont be sorry sungyeon. i know you like him right?" 

he look at me with those i-understand-you-sungyeon eyes. 

"oh thanks" that only i can reply.

"haha..let's go. im hungry." he break the ice and dragged me together with him.

 

 

----

 

 

"oh! there!" Kai pointed at the cafe infront of us. and there's exo-k inside. with that damn baekhyun.

as i entered the cafe with Kai, baekhyun who is sitting facing me and blurted "yo! already done with heart-to-heart session with him?" with his damn sly smile on his face.

i just too lazy to answered and just give him my infamous glare. and he looked away. *ahaha! serve you right you grilled baekon!*

 

 

i just look at the chit-chatting exo members . and they look pretty nice with me~ them all treat me well.

loud chanyeol

quite yet silly maknae sehun

shy d.o

caring leader

unknown Kai *because he look cluless.. i wonder what's in his minde right now*

and baekon!

 

i feel someone poke me. oh. it's that cluless kai. 

"yea wae kai?" i look at him

"erm.. sungyeon-sshi.. you always texting with baekhyun hyung right?"

"yea.. kinda .. why?"

"if you dont mind.. can you give me your number..? i just sometimes really bored. and yea.. you know... we didnt really talk to unknown girls since we debut. we just talk to sunbaes and some crews~"

 

kinda startled with his sudden ask. and what make me WOWS when i see baekhyun through me peripheral sight, and he's just staring at me and kai all the time.

*time to make a move sungyeon!*

without hesitation, "oh.. sure you can" i hand out my phone so do kai and write each other's number. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*what's so special about Kai uh Sungyeon?!*

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another update~ yay!

and sorry for the short update. i just dont know what i've just write.. because im really sleeeeeepy.

i just wonder if i will write 2nd person POV..? and that will be baekhyun's. do u like it?

and im throwing a poll .. about Kai. do u wanna kai to be the third main character of this story? (but he will not be the really MAIN OF THIS) 

well.. i didnt finished the plot yet..it's changes due to your guys comments~ gyahaha~

 

 

 

 

*and guys. sometime im kinda bored at twitter~ those who have twitter can u follow my personal acc? hehe~ just mention me anytime. IM BORED THERE.*  @____Junghn19