What a Shock!

The Small

 

The next time Sakura awoke she was in a limousine. The black leather caressing her shivering, wet body. She figured out quickly that sometime during her unconscious state that she had been outside. Trying not to panic Sakura attempted to recall what had happened before she out.

“Sakura-san…” It sounded like Ohno, but the voice was too small, like a soft whisper in her ear. Feeling a gentle tug at the hem of her sleeve, she looked down. Eyes widening to a comical size, her jaw going slack at what she saw standing next to her hand.

 

“O-Ohno-san…?” She whispered with heavy skepticism, she struggled to convince herself this was a dream. But the bite of the cold soaking into her skin and down to her bones was far too real to be a dream. The miniature Ohno Satoshi looked down in shame, kneeling to take Sakura’s pinky in both his now tiny hands. Startled she pulled against his little hold, stopping when he looked up at her with remorseful brown eyes. Sighing in both acceptance and defeat, Sakura scooped the mini idol into her hand and lifted him to face level.

“How could this be possible…? What happened, Ohno-san?” She questioned with a creased brow, her tone leaning towards sympathetic.

 

“We don’t know…We ate lunch and went about our normal ritual when…” He trailed off trying to remember what was him naturally drifting off and what the enigmatic sleep that enveloped all five boys.

 

“Wait…’we’?” Ohno now sat cross-legged on Sakura’s open palms, his arms crossed over his chest as he tried to think.

 

“All of us are Shrinky-Dinks.” The reply to her question wasn’t coming from Ohno, it was coming from her upper thigh. Where a miniature version of Sho and Jun sat, staring up with depressed expressions.

 

“You too, Sakurai-san, Matsumoto-san?” They simply nodded, Sho pointing to where her head had been resting. In that place now, fidgeting in annoyance was Nino while Aiba stared up at Sakura with a weak smile. Nino was waving his arms in the air in rage, about to take it out on Aiba when Sakura quickly picked both idols up.

 

“Sakura-chan, how’s your head? Does it still hurt?” Aiba asked with a furrowed brow that warranted an ‘aw’. Sakura tried her best to smile but when the limo came to a calm halt, she frowned and looked through the tinted windows.

 

“Where are we?” She asked looking at the tiny idols, who shrugged simultaneously. Wherever they were it was huge…Sakura glanced through the back window, a large span of green grass looked like it went on for miles. Next to the limo was a grand looking white fountain, a beautifully rounded front stoop with tall white pillars protecting the front door. Sakura’s wide chocolate eyes scanned the many windows decorating the front of the mansion.

“Are we still in Japan? This house is ridiculous!” She exclaimed, almost jumping out of her skin when the door closest to the building opened. A tall man with a shaved head, dark sunglasses, and a black suit stared passively at the trembling girl as she tried to hide the toy-sized Arashi members in her shaking hands. Ohno peeking through a small gap in her fingers as he eyed the man then the mansion.

 

“Follow me.” Came the stoic man’s demand, turning towards the house as Sakura furrowed her brow and followed. At least he was speaking Japanese, it must mean they were still in Japan…or at least that was her logic.

 

“What do you see, Leader?” Aiba whispered, trying to see, but failing miserably when Nino beat him to the punch.

 

“It’s huge!” Ohno gasped shifting his gaze from decoration to furniture inside the front room of the manor. Sakura followed the silent man up two flights of impressive stairs, eyeing the beautiful art hanging along the walls. The stairs lead to a long hall with doors on either side leading up to a double wood door. Stoic-man ushered Sakura towards the doors and knocked exactly three times. A muffled male voice said ‘come in’ allowing them access into the room without guilt. The man in the suit only opened the double doors he didn’t follow her into the white office-like room.

Sakura examined the rounded walls of the office, taking note of the wall to wall bookshelves and marble tile below her feet, and the fact that it was twice the size of her apartment. This very foreign house brought on feelings of unease and tension. Peeking into her closed hands she looked at the five idols.

Aiba was trying his best to keep calm and give her a reassuring smile. Nino also attempted an encouraging look which was rare from the brat of the group. Jun was focused on looking around the room they were in, whispering at Sho who nodded knowingly and Ohno…Ohno was silent. His mysterious aura in full bloom as he surveyed the room.

 

“Please, have a seat.” The same male voice from before called from behind the desk, his chair facing the window. Sakura had a feeling that he was going to turn slowly towards her like in one of those old movies.

She warily sinks into the warm, rich brown leather armchair, placing her hands with Arashi on her lap, peeking down at Aiba who had poked his head out between her thumbs. Smiling with a furrowed brow she gently his tiny head.

“Kobayashi-san, there is no need to hide what’s in your hands. I’m fully aware of what has…occurred with one of my most popular prospects.” The voice had turned around in his huge leather armchair, revealing someone Sakura had only seen in magazines and newspapers…Johnny Kitagawa.

 

###################################################

 

A/N: Whoop-whoop! Second chapter! Am I good at cliff hangers or what? Ha, ha....

Anywho! Thank you so much for reading, as always, comments are wonderful but never manditory. <3