Chapter 2

Finding You

After the first couple periods it was finally lunch time. Sungjong dragged Hye Mi to the Infinite table. "Hyung let me introduce you to my new friend Hye Mi, Mye Mi these are my Hyung's." Sungjong said excited. "Anyosayo Hye Mi inmida." Hye Mi said shyly behind Sungjong's back. "Get out here Hye Mi." Sungjong pulled Hye Mi from his back.

"Hyung's introduce yourself." Sungjong yelled at his friends. "You mean she doesn't know us?" Woohyun said surprised. "Ofcourse not she is new here." Sungjong said. "Well, I'm Sunggyu. Nice to meet you Hye Mi" Sunggyu held his hand out for a shake. Hye Mi shakes his hand and the whole school started squealing. "AHH!! Sunggyu held her hand!!" "OMO the leader of Infinite held hands with the new student!!" "I'M SO JEALOUS OF THE NEW GIRL!!" "Sunggyu!! Oh my Sunggyu!!" Hye Mi held her ears from all the squealing. "I think you have to get use to that." Sunggyu said flashing his eye smile.

"Hey sweet heart my name is Woohyun, but call me oppa and we could have some fun later on." Woohyun said with a wink. Hye Mi just nodded with a forced smile and thought I should stay away from him. He is a flirt."HI!! I'm Sungyeol and the ch-" Sungyeol got cut off by his hyungs and dongsae. "CHODING!! Yeah we heard that thousands of times." Hye Mi just giggled when Sungyeol punt and Sungyeol started shouting. "I GOT HYE MI TO LAUGH!!!!!! HAHA IN YOUR FACE!!!" Everyone just looked at him like he is the strangest person on earth. "Em...Hey I'm Howon, but I like it better when people call me Hoya." Hoya said with a small smile and breaking the silence. ""Hey I'm Dongwoo, that guy right there is Myungsoo, but he goes by L. He should warm up to you soon.....right?" Dongwoo asked the other members. "Hyung what the heck?!?!?!" Sungjong yelled at Dongwoo. "Sorry." He whispered.

"It's nice to meet you all." Hey Mi said politly. "Come on Hye Mi lets go get our lunch. Kaja!!!" Sungjong said pulling Hye Mi him. About 3 tables away was the queenka's table seeing evrything that was happening. The youngest queenka seeing the guy she liked pulling another girl was getting really mad. "Unnie I don't like that girl. She is getting to close to my Sungjong!" She whined. "I know right. And she is getting to close to our Infinite." One of them said. "We'll get her later." The eldest said.

*HYE MI'S POV*

It's the last period of the day and I was walking to girls changing room since I had gym for last period when I got stopped by some girls pulling me into some corridor. "I want you to stay away from our boys." a girl whispered in my ears. "B-bu-" I got cut off when another girl suddenly slapped me. "This is the first warning Hye Mi. And the next isn't gonna be prettier." another girl said.

I said nothing since I was shocked. They throw me on the ground and walked away like nothing happened. Before I knew it tears started to drop down my face. Why is this happening to me? I know who they are talking about of course. Who do you think would say our oppa? Infinite.

Still shocked I went to the nurses office telling her I wasn't feeling well and left the school.

*SUNGJONG'S POV*

Me and Dongwoo Hyung were in the gym, but I kept looking at the gym door waiting for Hye Mi since we have the same schedule. "All right! Now everybody please get into teams of 2's and start the regular routine." Our lazy coach said.

"Sungjong who are you looking for?" Dongwoo hyung asked me. I replied "I'm just looking for Hye Mi." "But wh-" Dongwoo hyung got cut off by Jaemi a queenka at our school. "Sungjong oppa can we be partners?" She asked me. I counldn't say no since that would just be rude, but for reals. Where is Hye Mi?

*HYE MI'S POV*

I woke up from my nap around 6pm. *rumble* I covered my hungry stomach and went downstairs to find food. I opened the refrigerator to find nothing even the cup boards. "I might as well go shopping right one." I said out loud to the empty house. I walked to a grocery store and got 'some' grocery. "The would be 35 dollars please." the cash register said. I payed and took my bags quickly heading back home since it was pretty late.

*NO ONE'S POV*

Hye Mi opened an ice cream pack that she brought and ate one. "Yah!" she heard somebody call her. Hye Mi turned around to see Myungsoo or so who liked to called L. "Yes?" Hye mi asked.

"You do know your not suppose to be out here this late." L said coldly. "But it's not like people would be out here." Hye Mi said back. "Pabo! That's the whole thing and your a girl. A drunk or random guy can suddenly just kidnap you and do things you wouldnt want to know about." L said to the clueless girl. "I still don't get it though?" Hye mi said innocently. "Aish! Just walk toward your house." L said frustrated to Hye Mi.