Chapter 1

Finding You
*HYE MI'S POV*

I walked up to my new school, Seoul High. I have my own mission and that is to find my brother. I don't really remember him because of my aunt. I still have some scars from her, but are not really visible. 

  I entered the school and some students were looking at me. Well, I am coming here in the middle of the school year. I walked to the main office and knocked on the door. "Come in." is what I heard. I opened the door to find the principle's back facing me.

"Umm..hello I am Hye Mi the new transfer here." I said. Now the principle faced me. "Oh. Your Hye Mi right? Welcome to Seoul High. I'm Mr.Choi, the school's principle." Mr.Choi said taking his hands out for a hand shake. "This is your schedule and if you have any problems around the school please tell me or the Student Councils." he said smiling. I smiled back and exited the office.

"Ahh! It's Infinite!!" a girl screamed making all the girls crowding the school gate. "Kayy! Oppa marry me!" "Oppa marry me instead!!" "Oppa your so handsome!!" all those words came from the female students.

I just stood there looking at them in shock. Never in my life had any girls say that and especially in school. I looked the way the female students were looking. I saw 7 boys walking into school and I know why the girls are saying this now. The boys were all dazzling and handsome. My eyes caught one of the boys eyes. I quickly turned away walking to my locker.

3, 35, 15 Yes it opened. I quickly put some of my books in my locker and closed my locker. I was reading my schedule when I bumped into someone and fell on my bottom. I quickly got up and bowed " I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said still bowing. "It's alright it's my fault also." a girly voice said.

I looked up to find a cute guy looking at me. "Hi! My name is Sungjong. You seem new here do you need help around the school?" Sungjong said smiling. "Oh..annyosayo Park Hye Mi inmida. I'm so sorry and yeah I'm a new student here." I told him. "Do you want me to show you your class since your new." he asked me. I just nodded because I don't even know where my room is.

*END OF HYE MI'S POV*

*SUNGJONG'S POV*

I was walking to my class looking at the notes I took last night when I bumped into something and fell down on my . I looked up and saw a girl bowing and saying sorry.

I got up and calmly said "It's aright it was my fault also." She then looked up at me. She seems new since I'd never seen her here. "Hi! My name is Sungjong. You seem new here do you need help around the school?" I said putting on my best smile.

"Oh..annyosayo Park Hye Mi inmida. I'm so sorry and yeah I'm a new student here." This is weird, she is the first girl that didn't start spazzingg out at me. I like her. "Do you want me to show you your class since your new?" I asked Hye Mi and she just nodded.

"Can I see your schedule?" I asked her. 'Umm..yeah sure." Hye Mi gave me her schedule. Lets see.

SEOUL HIGH'S SCHEDULE

PARK HYE MI

9:00-9:45 Homeroom B-2

9:48-10:32 History B-5

10:35-11:20 Math B-4

11:23-12:00 Lunch

12:03-12:48 Science B-1

12:50-1:35 Math A-1

1:38-2:32 Music (you have Phy. Ed. on Friday at this time)

2:35-3:15 Study Hall

3:18-3:30 Homeroom B-2

"Hye Mi-shi we have the same schedule come on before the teacher arrives." I told Hye Mi taking her hands and fast walking to class.

I opened the door hoping the teacher wasn't in there yet. 'CLICK' "Why are you late Mr.Lee?" Our teacher Mr.Park said making all the students look our way. "I bumped into Hye Mi the new student and took her to her class which is here." I said calming. "Mr.Lee you may take a seat first and Hye Mi please introduce your self to the class." I walked to my desk and looked at Hye Mi giving her an encouraging smile. "Anyosayo Park Hye Mi inmida. I hope we could be friends soon." Hye Mi said shyly.

"Sungjong since you took her here later on can you tour her around the school. Hye Mi-shi please sit by Sungjong." Mr.Park said returning to his desk. "Omo Hye Mi is so lucky. She gets to sit by the Sungjongie and get toured by him too. Ahh! I'm so jealous!" A girl whined to her friend. "I know right, but if Minyoung found out things are gonna get dirty." Her friend replied. Hye Mi sat by me and whispered "Who is this Minyoung girl they're talking about?" "She is one of those clingy Queenka's. She call me oppa even though she is older then me." I said disguised. I don't really like the queenka's at this school because they are so clingy. Minyoung clings on to me saying I'm her's, but because I'm NICE I let it slip once. Until she told people we were going out lying. Good thing the Queenka's were gone for this week.

*END OF SUNJONG'S POV*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating like in forever. Still please subscribe and feel free to comment.