Where did they go?

My Kpop Life!

"Calm down ___!" Bora yelled at me. I finally calmed down and looked at Minwoo. "Were you going to tell me something?" I asked.

 

He nodded. "I just wante to talk to you since you're all alone back here." Ah, he's so sweet! "So......" Yet again there was another scream coming down the hallway that we're about to go down.

"No way am I going down there. Someone just screamed and it came from there." I pointed down the hall. I'm not going to get killed by something or whatever it is.

"Don't worry ___. I'll stay by your side the whole time." I looked up and faintly saw Minwoo's smiling face. I smiled back at him. He's so nice!!!

"Ok! Let's go!" Bora yelled. We started to walk down the hall. I looked around and it looked so creepy when the lights were flickering and turned off. It just gives me the creeps.

I saw a black figure from the corner of my eye. I jumped and grabbed Minwoo's arm. I don't wanna be here at all. "Are you ok? Did you see something?" Minwoo asked. I nodded. "I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was like a black figure or something. I don't know, but I just wanna leave!!"

He grabbed my hand and held on to it for the rest on the walk down the terrifying hall. This would be so romantic without the scary stuff.

The hallway finally came to an end and we found nothing besides the black figure I saw. Bora suggested that we keep looking and Chorong agreed. I said no and Minwoo agreed with me. "____, youT''re such a baby." Chorong said rolling her eyes.

"Oh really I'm the baby? I'm not the one that screamed everytime someone sneezed!!" I yelled at her. I just want to beat her face into the ground. I walked up to her and got in her face yelling and spating insults at her. Bora and Minwoo had to hold me back.

I don't fell sorry for anything. She deserves everything that comes right at her. "____ you were going a little too far." Bora said while pulling me away from the others so she could talk to me in private. "Well, I'm sorry. She deserves it."

"Ok ok maybe she does but anyways I saw that you and Minwoo were holding hands. What's with that?" I turned away blushing. When did she look back here? "It's nothing. He was just trying to stop me from screaming."

"Ok well let's get back to the others." We walked back and saw that they were gone. Where the crap could they have gone. Unless they were taken by some wacko person. Just then we heard a girl scream and a boy yelling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters in a day!!!! Hope this makes up for the days I didn't update :)

 ------------------------