Final

A Dance

 

"I'm so full" Tao muttered as he joined Kris in front of the sink. 

"Can barely move, you should cook like that more often" Kris suggested grabbing a sponge. 

"Eh, I'll think about it" snicked the younger man mimicking kris's movements by grabbing a sponge of his own.

They both began washing the dishes while dancing modestly to the radio playing low through the kitchen.

"Damn, hurry up would you?" Kris said sarcastically with a smile.

Tao snorted then took on a mischiveous glare as he gathered water on his hand and flicked it in his hyungs direction. Kris took the small droplets by surprise and paused before tossing a handful of water sprinkled with soap Tao's way. 

"Fair enough. This is your shirt that you're getting wet anyways." Tao said glancing at the large coca-cola shirt drapped on his body. 

Kris followed his eyes and found himself observing every inch of his body. From his bare toes wiggling slightly up to the end of his gray sweats. From his hips, up the small curves of his waist to his small face, framed by messy black hair. He studied Tao's round eyes that sparkled. Without thinking he moved to closer to Tao and soon he had Tao's hand in his and was lifting it higher. 

"May I have this dance?" He asked, kissing the top of Tao's hand.

Tao blussed slightely. "Of course you can" he replied. 

Kris brought Tao's hand farther up and placed it on his right shoulder. He brought his left hand forward and placed it gently on the younger's right hip. They began dancing along with the music buzzing through the speakers. They swayed back and forth, glued together perfectly, and exchanged a few pecks on the lips here and there. All that mattered to them was the music and their dance. They danced until the sun went down and some hours into the night. Their fun was eventually spoiled by the radio station going off air. They shrugged it off and headed to bed to spend the rest of the night trapped in each other's embrace. To sleep and dream of the events that had just taken place, remembering the feel of the others skin and the  rhythm of the song they danced to.