Chapter 3

Love VS Revenge

3 months later

"I'm planning on making a short martial art film so I'd like to film the daily basis where your team practice. Will it be ok?" Al asked director Gil.

"Sure. No problem. But keep a distance and always be careful. I don't want my school to be responsible of you getting hurt in our premise." 

"No problem." Al said and set up his cam and starts filming.

"Krystal, is that the way I teach you to hold your sword?" Kyrie asked and showing her how to hold a sword. That caught Al's attention so resulting the whole time he filming the two of them.

All the sudden a sword flying towards Al. With Kyrie's quick reflexes, Kyrie blocked the sword and catch it not letting it drop to the ground to prevent anymore accidents.

"Hey, watch out!!" Kyrie warned the careless crews.

"Sorry, Sin PD" they bow apologetically. 

"Are you okay?" Kyrie asked Al.

"erm. Yeah I'm fine. That was pretty close." Al said half chuckling.

"Yeah. I'm Kyrie Sin. Assistant Director for Director Gil Ra Im." Kyrie said and offered a hand-shake.

"Amber Liu. Short formed Al." Al said and shook hands with Kyrie.

"Hi." Krystal suddenly greets Al after she saw them talking together.

" Hi, I'm Amber Liu. Call me Al." 

"I'm Krystal Jung. Call me Krystal." 

 

 

 

Al is laying on his bed. Thinking about Krystal.

"Krystal Jung, huh? Then I should just stay further from her." Al thought to himself.

"Dad, why are we hating the Jungs?"

"Well we dont hate them, Just that we had never had good terms with the Jungs under any circumstances. And our ancestors was friends with the Jungs but everytime they didnt live long enough to 75. Your grandparents did a test and we stayed away from the Jungs for many years by going to America and they died at the age of 80. So it became our belives."  This kept playing in al's mind.

A  months passed...

As usual, Al go to the art school. Trying his best to keep a distance from Krystal.

"Hey, have some drink." Krystal said to Al when she had a break and handed him a bottle of energy drink.

"Thanks." Al said and accepted the treat.

It's been nearly a month Al tried to distance himself but always failed. Krystal had charmed his heart. He can never stop thinking of the beautiful smile that Krystal always shows. Can I  say Al is Addicted to Krystal's charming side?

"yah, is the drink have problems? Why are you blushing?" Krystal asked.

"Heh? No I'm not blushing. It's just kind of hot in here." Amber lied while fanning himself with a magazine.

Krystal bursts out laughing "Are you kidding me? We're in Director's office. There's air-cond in here how can it be hot?" 

Indeed they are in an air-cond room. Krystal sneaked Amber into the office when Director Gil and Sin Asst.Director went out to get the props.

"You're cute." Krystal said which made Amber blush more red than before.

"Oh god, my face feels like it's burning!!!! Help!! I'm suppose to stay far from the Jung family not attracted to a Jung!! HELP!!!!" Amber's heart calling for help.

"Okay okay. I won't tease you anymore. Come on, let's get out of here. They're back." Krystal said while pulling Amber out from the office holding hands.

Amber blushes. "Her hand is so.. smooth." Amber thought while looking at Krystal's hand which is grabbing his wrist.

"No! GAAAH!!!! She is too powerful!!!!" Amber fought in her thoughts.