Jaejoong

Jaejoong

 

 

 

 

One.

 

Because Jung Yunho was bored listening to his professor’s discussion, he diverted his eyes away to the window and looked out the school ground. There, he spotted a young man waving his hands at him. At first, Yunho doubted if the man signaling at him so he hesitantly looked around. When he noticed that his classmates were busy listening or writing what the old professor said, he gazed back at the man before pointing to himself with a questioning look on his face.

 

Me?

 

Though he doubted the man could see the way his mouth moved, he uttered silently anyway. He could see the man chuckled before nodding and signaled him to come.

 

Eh?!

 

Even though he had no idea what was going on, Yunho found himself excusing from his class and sneakily walked out to see the man.

 

 

Two.

 

When Yunho arrived at the school ground, he could no longer see the man. He thought the man had already left. He sighed. Stupid. Uknown to his senses, the said man was just right behind him and sneakily covered his vision.

"Yunho~"

Yunho's heart thumped. Never in his life he had a man so close to his personal space, and never in his life he felt his heart beat so much at that time. He thought he was going to faint but as the hands that covered his eyes left and a chuckle errupted, he was immediately brought back to reality. 

Yunho whirled and angrily looked at the man.

"Who are y--"

Never in his entire life he saw such a beautiful creature--an angel, Yunho added.

"Who am I? I'm Jaejoong. Nice to finally meet you, Yunho."

 

 

Three.

 

When Jaejoong asked Yunho to skip his remaining classes, he thought twice. First, he didn’t really know the guy. Second, his remaining subjects for the day were his entire major and exams were coming fast. Lastly, he didn’t really know where to go. He was the type of man who would just sit around in his couch and study, who would prefer books over movies. He was, after all, a part of the dean’s list; fooling around was not in his system.

 

“If you worry too much, then just say no. I’m not forcing you to anything.”

 

The latter said.

 

When Yunho looked at his eyes, he could clearly tell that Jaejoong wasn’t a bad guy. Looks can be deceiving, Yunho. Yet, as he looked closer there was so much deeper than those eyes said. Jaejoong… he was longing. The way those eyes shimmer in sadness, it made his heart clench. He wanted those eyes to smile, to shimmer with joy…

 

…and with the strangest thought, he wanted to be the reason.

 

 

Four.

 

He didn’t know why he agreed because later that day, he was placed by the corner in the train with Jaejoong clinging onto him. Yunho thought that he was probably far away from the campus, better yet, the city. To a lovely place. Jaejoong said they would go there.

 

He sighed. They fare wasn’t that cheap, but seeing the smile in Jaejoong’s lips, he didn’t mind wasting some money at all. He wondered though, until when would this craziness end, because in reality, he didn’t really understand as of why he was doing this craziness with the other man—a beautiful one.

 

During the train ride, he learnt that Jaejoong was homeless, the he was also an orphan, that couldn’t quite remember of his past. Jaejoong said that he didn’t precisely know why either. It was just that. He was quite a mystery to Yunho’s liking. However, against everything, he found himself comfortable with the latter’s presence.

 

“Do you think when we reach there we’d find it?”

 

The beautiful one said.

 

“Where are we exactly going anyway?”

 

 

Five.

 

When they finally reached the said place, it was utterly breathtaking. A vast beautiful meadow was laid across them, and Yunho had to think twice if he was really still in Korea. The place was nothing but a paradise.

 

Unknown to his knowledge, Jaejoong was already walking away from him.

 

“Yunho!”

 

He swiftly turned his head to see Jaejoong standing among those lovely flowers. For the second time, Yunho had to hold his breath.

 

“Yunho! Do you think… do you think we would find it?”

 

“Find what, Jaejoong?”

 

When Jaejoong replied, Yunho was silenced. At that moment, he promised to his heart that, no matter how many rules he would defy, he would help the beautiful man at any cost.

 

“My memory, Yunho. I wish to find it with you.”

 

 

Like a lovely melody that everyone can sing,
Take away the words that rhyme it doesn't mean a thing.

Aubrey[Bread]

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so I guess this wouldn't be Oneshot after all. LoL

^^ thanks for reading~ please leave a comment