JunHaSeung~

Junhyung + hyunseung = JunSeung love~~

 

[HyunSeung P.O.V]

 

I feel like….my bed is moving. It’s not a ghost right? I said in my thought. I hope it’s not. I open my eyes…… and I saw a……figure going up to my bed. OMO!

 

“Yah, can you give me a space?” I’m shocked at first then I’m relieved. Its hara’s actually. But then I whispered, enough for her to hear me,

 

“But why?? Aren’t you sleeping in your room??” she sigh. “I’m scared.”

 

Ehh??? Scared?? We don’t have a ghost in this house. I said to my thought.

 

I looked at JunHyung sleeping peacefully with his hand on my waist. I move closer to JunHyung but then a hand stopped me from moving.

 

“Can I just sleep here?” she asked me, but then I nodded. I let go JunHyung’s hands off me and let HaRa lay her body beside me and JunHyung.

 

 Well, the arrangement is like this : me, on the right, hara’s in the middle and JunHyung’s on the left. And it’s fit for the three of us.

 

I didn’t feel want to sleep again. Why? Because I already missed to hugged and hold JunHyung waist.

 

 I looked at them, JunHyung face the wall but hara’s hand hugged his waist.

 

 I’m jealous! I shouldn’t agree with her, but I also pitied hara. Hmmpphh!  

 

I looked the clock and it already shows 4:45 A.M. I closed my eyes until I’m dozing off again…

 

[In the morning, 7:15 A.M]

 

I make a pancake and make a hot chocolate. While I was drinking my drink, I saw someone entering the kitchen. “annyeong hara~ good morning~~”

 

I said to her and smile. She just nods her head and said “good morning” to me too.  Even though she didn’t really like me but I don’t care. And I never treat her bad.

 

“You want a hot chocolate? I could make it one for you.” I asked her. She just nods. Maybe she’s still in her sleeping mood.

 

When the hot chocolate already done, I hand it to her and she take it. “gomawo…” and I just smile at her after I heard what she said.

 

We are eating our breakfast that I made earlier and it’s really silent. I need to ask her something so I broke the silent,

 

“hara-yah, why you did hate me so much?” she suddenly stop and stare her food.

 

“I’m not hating you…. I’m just……” she said, it seems like she’s still thinking the right words.

 

I looked at her, confusedly, “ehh?? You just what??” I asked her without letting my eyes off from her.

 

She sighs heavily,

 

“Why??” I asked her again.

 

 “Because….” Then she’s stopped. I wait for her answer, “because I just want you…. To get jealous…..” she said and looked down.

 

“WHUTTTTTTTT!!!!?????” I shouted.

 

“shhhh!!! You will wake-up JunHyung oppa!” she warned me while she put her hands on her lips. It’s a ‘shut up’.

 

“aigooooo~~ you’re naughty girl!” I said to her as I flicked her forehead.

 

“awwwww!!~~ yah oppa!” she pout and she rub her forehead where did I flick. Whoah! For the first time she called me oppa.

 

But I also admit at her that I’m really jealous when seeing them together and I confess to her, I also didn’t like it if she took my junhyung away from me for so many hours.

 

I also asked her why she treats me like that, but she just said she’s scared. She thought I’m going to leave JunHyung like YoSeob leave Junhyung because of that DooJoon guy. And JunHyung also didn’t want to talk with anyone for almost 2 months.

 

 But nah, I love JunHyung and I will never try to leave him. That’s my promise to her.  But she’s glad that JunHyung’s already changed back to himself after we’re meet.

 

Then we keep talking and talking. Until we realized it’s already 10.

 

“oppaaaa~~ let’s go to the beach~~~” she said cutely while she linking my arm with her. I smile to her and I’m really happy that we’re really closed now.

 

“Ok then, I will just wake up JunHyung oppa first.” Then she nods as she let go of my hand.

 

I go to our room and open the door, “junnieeeee~~~ let’s go to the beach~~” I said cutely to him and kisses all his face.

 

[At the beach]

 

 “opppppppaaaaaaa~~~~~~ piggy backkkkkkkkk~~~” hara’s said while we’re linking our arms. As usual, I on the right, hara’s in the middle and JunHyung am on the left.

 

“OK then.” Junnie reply her. He was about to bend down but then HaRa’s stopped him,

 

“erm oppa…. I want HyunSeung-oppa..” she said to him. I smile at her and bend down my body. HaRa just give Junnie sheepishly smile.

 

[JunHyung P.O.V]

 

Hmmmm….. I wonder……. How come they are close now??? I said to myself while looking at HaRa’s chasing my seungie. I bet I missed something..

 

Well, it doesn’t matter. I’m glad they’re close now. But…… they seems like already forgetting me here.. I sigh.

 

“Yah~~~ wait for me!!!~~” I shouted as I run to them.

 

[At home, still JunHyung’s P.O.V]

 

“hahahahah~~ oppa, is it true???” hara’s asked my seungie while she’s wiping her tears because of she’s laugh too much.

 

“hahahaha~~ nae hara-yah.” Seungie answered her. And they’re laughing together.

 

I just looked at them confusedly, well… I don’t know anything about it since it’s a ‘girl’s talk’. I feel like I’m invisible here.

 

So, I go to our room and lay my stomach on the bed. Hmmmpphh! I can still hear their laugh. Aishhhh!!! If my seungie here, I won’t be bored like now! I sigh.

 

So…. now I know what seungie’s feel when Hara’s ‘kidnapped’ me from him. I pout. Slowly, I closed my eyes and having a peaceful sleep.

 

I suddenly woke up from my sleep when I feel someone kissed my cheeks. I open my eyes then I saw seungie. I smile at him and he smile back to me.

 

“Good night baby~” he said and hugged my waist.

 

‘Good night??’ I said to my thought. I looked at him, confused, then I looked to the clock, it show 11. Whoah! It’s already night!

 

We got back here around 4 but then I sleep until now. I asked seungie where’s hara, then he said she’s already back to her house. Then I give him a bingo smile and say seductively,

 

  “So, hara’s already gone and now……you’re 100% mine tonight until…forever..” I winked at him,

 

“And this is your punishment for leaving me alone today~” I said and I winked at him again as I go on top of him. I sat on his belly and hold his hands and my other hand start to tickles him.

 

He’s laughing so hard and I keep tickles him.

 

“hahahahah!!! Ok ok~ s-stop~~~” he said and then I stopped, I go back to my place and lay down beside him. He’s wiping his tears.

 

I place his head on my arm. He hugged me. Awww~~~ I missed his hugged.

 

I hugged him tightly back and kiss his lips, passionately.

 

“I LOVE YOU~” I said to him after we already finish making out.

 

“I LOVE YOU TOO~” he reply me and smile. I kiss his forehead and said “goodnight to you too jagi~” I said to him then we’re dozed off.

 

THE END.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          

 

I post the final chapter already. And I’m so sorry for taking a long time to update it. Hehe mianhae.. jeongmal jeseonghamnida~ #bows# oh yeah, hara’s isn’t a bad girl here. She just wants to make hyunseung’s jealous. And…… I want to say ‘thank you’ to my loyal readers. Thank you very much! :3 #hugs all of you tightly#

 

I’m so sorry for the grammar mistakes and the errors. ENGLISH isn’t my first language. And I hope you guys understand what I have written here.

 

So, that’s all from me. And thank you very much for read this story.

 

LOT OF LOVE,

 

-Saranghae235