chapter 1

Junhyung + hyunseung = JunSeung love~~

 

 

               Hyunseung’s P.O.V

I position myself in the between of Junhyung’s legs with I rest my back head at his chest. He hugged my waist and resting his head at my shoulder. “Yeah  ….that’s right… over there over there!!” I said, “omo omo!!! Aishhh!!! It’s not like that!”

I push his hand from the iPad’S screen, “like this,omo omooo!! haha asssaaaa!!!” I’m happy because I’ve got a big score from the games. I look at him and he just rolled his eyes.

“Junnie…. Don’t be mad.. It’s OK if you are still trying.” We continued play it. But junnie always got a level failed. Suddenly, someone called his name. I recognize that voice!! ughhhh!! It’s his annoying cousin.

“I’ll be back.” He kissed my forehead. I roll my eyes. He closed the door and I continued play. After 15 minutes I wait him, I put the iPad’S on the bed. I go out from the room. I see junhyung’s with her ‘lovely’ cousin chatting with her hand linking with junhyung’s. I rolled my eyes again. I go to them and sit besidejunhyung’s. I just sit there and hearing their conversation and their laughing. It’s seems like I’m invisible here! I look at the wall clock.

“Oh hara, its 10:45 AM, aren’t you supposed to be at school now??” I ask her. Oh yeah. I forgot to introducing her, well…her name is Go Hara and she’s just 16 years old. I look at her and they stop talking.

“Today is the second holiday, duhhh!!~~~” she answers me and I just give her an ‘ohh’ mouth.  “hara, don’t be rude at your oppa!” junhyung’s scold hara.

“anni junnie, she’s not rude.” I give him my sweet smile, she’s RUDE actually but I don’t want to have a fight with her, so I just let it go.

I continue again, “Junnie, I want to go bedroom.” I PECK his lips and smile. I can see Hara’s rolled her eyes.  Jealous! I closed the door and lay my body on the bed. Ughhhh!!!! I’m bored!!!! Junnie was busy with her cousin’s. He didn’t know that I’m bored to the death here!!!

I don’t hate hara’s or like her either but I just don’t like her when she stole my junnie for many hours and leave me alone. I roll my body and jump up and down on the bed but still I’m bored! I don’t get anything but just tiring!  I stop and sit on the bed again.

Ughhh!!!! Bored! Bored! Bored!!! I PUFF my cheeks. Suddenly, someone open the door, its junhyung!!! Yeppieeee!!!! Maybe hara’s already go home. I smile widely. He sits beside me, “jagiya, and can hara’s sleep here??” I drop my smile immediately, I ask him, “but why??”

He look at me, “she’s bored living alone while her parents are working.” I look in front and cross my hand at my chest.  “Baby…. She’s just my only one cousin and sister.” Well yeah, that’s right actually. Junhyung’s only have a younger brother’s and his cousin, hara’s. Helove hara’s so much because she’s only a girl in their small family. I look at him, “it’s up to you. She’s not a little girl anymore.”

He hug me tightly, “gomawo jagi~~” he kiss my cheeks. “So, where is she now?”  I asked him, He lay his body and pull me also beside him, he reply me “she’s home to pack her things.” He wrapped his legs around my waist, his hand at my back. “Oh” I answer him while hugged his waist.

 

=======================================================================================================================

Do aFEEDBACKPLEASE????????? Thank you for reading……………

 

#############LOT OF LOVE#############

: : : : : SARANGHAE235: : : : : :