Her Search for Help

A Stranger's Secret

 

The cold breeze came crashing onto her tiny body as soon as her legs started moving in an incredible speed. Lately, she's been finding herself in the same predicament in different situations but this time the reason for her predicament is different. Way too different from the previous ones. Her face was soaked from the fresh tears that have been streaming down her pale cheeks.

 

 

All she wanted from today was to distract her from the current situation and that's the reason she came here, in Seoul. She wanted to forget everything for just a brief second by feeling the fresh air get tangled with her brown hair and feel the sun on her face… but I guess life was just too cruel to her. She got a distraction but it was not the distraction she wanted.

 

 

Her legs stopped moving and she found herself walking towards a phone booth. She hesitated at first but in the end she walked in. After taking the phone with her right hand and putting some money in, her trembling finger tips pressed some buttons and the ringing began. She waited.

 

 

"Yobosaeyeo?" Someone greeted her. The voice from the other line was deep and coarse and there was an obvious trace of a scar from time, however, the way he spoke was friendly and nice.

 

 

"Hal-Aboeji?" she greeted, her voice trembling from fear. And the aged man could tell.

 

 

"Tokki!?" He was shocked. The last thing he heard from his granddaughter was that she ran away and the reason for this – no doubt – had something to do with what happened.

 

 

"Where are you? Are you okay? Tell me so I can go there!" His worried and frantic voice boomed out from the speaker that it slightly shocked Dara.

 

 

Hearing her grandfather's voice and the way it was full of concern made her feel like she was the worst person ever. She didn't mean to make him worry that much. She just needed to clear of her mind… or maybe she just wanted to run away to leave everything in the past. But everything was easier said than done.

 

 

"Hal-aboeji, I'm fine…" she spoke trying to make him believe that what she was saying was true but they both weren't stupid. They both knew she was just pretending. "…but can I ask a favour of you?"

 

 

 

She needed someone's help and he was the only one she could trust. Along with her brother but contacting her brother was too risky. He will be in danger too. At least if it was her grandfather he'd be safer because of his body guard that are around him 24/7 and because nobody really knows where he is. His whereabouts were always a mystery.

 

 

"Anything for you darling dear, what is it?" he asked.

 

 

There was a long pause and all that was heard was her muffled cries.

 

 

"Tokki? What is it?" he asked again.

 

 

"Hal-aboeji, I need money."

 

 

"Is that it? But you have your own money in your account." He said, confused.

 

 

"Yes, but if I use my account, they can trace where I am. I can't have that happening hal-aboeji."  Her cries had now stopped.

 

 

"Okay, Tokki, I'll take care of everything. Don't worry. I will get Teddy or Kush drop everything off to you, but where are you staying now?"

 

 

"Kamsa, hal-aboeji but at the moment I have no place to go. The cash I had that night was only enough for a one way ticket. I'm in Seoul, hal-aboeji."

 

 

"Okay, don't worry, A man will come to you in fifteen minutes and you shall follow him. You will stay in his place until every detail is final. Okay Tokki? On one of his thumbs, he will be wearing a ring. The ring has an eagle and the eagle's eyes are ruby red. Stay in that phone booth and don't come out, okay? He'll be there in no time. Bye Bye my dear darling Tokki. Be careful always, I will speak to you soon. Remember what I said."

 

 

"I love you too Hal-aboeji."

 

 

And with that she stayed in that phone booth until the man with the ring had told her to follow him. He was wearing a mask which covered half of his face but nevertheless she noticed this guy had interesting eyes. It held so much mystery and darkness. His body was not bad either, he was tall with broad shoulders and the way he walked held so much grace.

 

 

"I'm TOP." He said as they walked towards his car and by the looks of it Dara recognized it as a Lexus LS600hL.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Days had gone by and she's spent all her time in TOP's villa. She was not allowed to be out and she's been getting bored. Don't get her wrong, the Villa is beautiful but she's used to luxury that everything wasn't really new to her. She tries to speak to TOP but he only speaks when it is really necessary which annoyed her. When she read the content of the white envelope he handed her, she didn't feel anything but pure bliss.

 

 

Her grandfather really took care of everything, from the money and apartment where she is going to stay in to the clothes she's going to wear.

 

 

During the stay in TOP's villa, she had gotten over the fact that she had spilt her secret to a stranger… but the feeling of fear, confusion and lost came rushing back to her the moment she saw him in her front door.

 

 

 

 

 

What was she to do?

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

Hi Guys, I'm REALLY sorry for not updating for a long time. Long story but I do hate school! :/

Anyway, this chapter does because I rushed it. I felt really bad not updating and without apology either... :(

But don't worry guys, on the next chapter, which hopefully I will be updating Tomorrow... there are some DaraGon Moments and the chapter will be longer...

 

PS. Shoutout to my new subscribers! 

dizzyventura

bLuE_rogue

putriperwira

mekachiri

unii_soeul

 

Thanks so much! Please look forward to the new chapter!

 

Oh, and guys, I know I haven't been replying to your comments so I will answer all the questions you have to the best of my ability without giving away too much... :)