Unexpected visitors part one

The suicidal love triangle

Ji Eun woke up the next morning, remembering every single detail of the last afternoon. She got out of bed when she heard her doorbell. She quickly brushed her hair and got to the door. It was Sunday and she knew Hyuna was at her work already. Ji Eun hoped it was just a random someone asking a quick question. She had to go to her work as well. She worked at the local newspaper through the school days, as assistent of the manager, but since she didn't earn that much with it, on Sunday she worked as waitress at the local bar. She opened the door and saw a boy with pink hair standing in front of her door.

"Ji Eun-ah~ Long time no see." The boy said. Ji Eun slightly frowned, she hadn't have any memories of the boy who stood in front of her.

"How did you say your name was again?" She asked while still frowning. She felt kind of awkward about how she looked. She was still in her pyjamas, which only included a tank top and shorts. Her hair as well as her clothes were messy. You could easily tell she just got out of bed.

"I'm your old studymate, remember? L.Joe." The boy said.

"Aish!~ Use your real name, Byung-Hun. L.Joe is an annoying name." Ji Eun said while smiling. "But what are you doing here this early?" Ji Eun frowned again as she slightly hid behind the front door.

"You're not even inviting your old buddy in?" L. Joe said as he frowned.

"Mianhae. Come in." Ji Eun bowed and opened the door so L.Joe could enter the room. When L.Joe entered, Ji Eun was about to close the door but it was pushed open and five other boys came in as well. "Yah~ Who are they?" Ji Eun asked. She wasn't comfortable around those five boys. At least not since she was dressed all messy.

"I brought some friends. And we need to seriously talk, Ji Eun." L.Joe said. Then the five boys showed their face to her.

"You already forgot about me, Ji Eun?" A familiar voice asked, sarcasticly.

"You spoiled brat! You think you can just enter someones house without permission?" Ji Eun said angrily. She wanted to pull his hair of his head and before she realized, she was held by Changjo and Ricky, after she had growled and stepped towards Niel with narrowed eyes. "Let. Go. Of. Me. Now!" She yelled. She struggled as she saw C.A.P stepping closer to her. She was terrified by his look. He didn't seem to be any good. "What do you want of me?" Ji Eun hissed at him.

 

 

This is only part one of this chapter. I will upload it further as soon as possible but it takes a lot of time to upload and I have to focus on my school. Mianhae~