Chapter 4

Never Let You Go

As promised, I waiting Kai in front of this beautiful lake. But directly the shadow of Kai I did not accidentally meet. I snorted anger, angry with Kai now.

Kai always with his girlfriend, Eunji. Normally, people already have a girlfriend, until I already him forgotten. Do I jealous? I tried to flicking away all that I feel. I should feel proud because I was already helping Kai how to attract girls how that preference. I just sighs only.

" Do not complain. " I such heard a voice from behind me. Then I turning back. Want to see the last voice of whomever. Suddenly, I shocked. He derogatory me? My senior? I could not believe it.

" Surprised? " Asked Suho to me. I was dumbfounded for a moment. He simply to sit next to me. You think you're who?

" Alone? " He asked again. I nod with hesitation. I think that voice just was Kai, but not at all.

" Why do you look at me like that? "


" Uh, nothing. Just shocked, I hope others, the other hand come. " I said with a sweet tone. Sweet tone?

" Oh, waitting Kai huh? " Suho such knows that I was waiting for Kai here. I just nodded.


We talk too long until we have forgotten that it was already evening. I immediately got up from there. Kai has broken its promise to me. Luckily I've got seniors near here. Not so bored.

" Oppa, I need to go first. Then we hang out again, huh? " Said I to Suho. Suho nod in agreement. He carving out a smile for me. For me? Then I left him alone there.

My mobile phone rang. Kai's name appears on the screen of my phone. I press the button which is colored green and then answer it.

" What do you want from me?" I said with rough tone.


" I'm very sorry. I have forgotten to tell you, just now My date with Eunji until I forgot that I had promised on you. I 'm so sorry. " Kai said with a tone of earnest. I tried to hold anger.

"........." I only finds itself. Then I turn off the call.

' Why did you do this to me, Kai? ' My tears flowing down. I was disappointed with what had happened.