Chapter 3

Never Let You Go

I hasten my steps to catch him. As I hasten my steps, the more tired I made​​. Then I shouted his name three times.

" Kai, Kai, Kai ........! " I shouted his name aloud. All students in the corridor, looked directly at me. I feel a little embarrassed, but what I wonder.


" Huh? What? " Kai asked me.

" I am tired of chasing you earlier, lent me your water please. I'm very tired. " I said while taking water bottles that were donated by Kai earlier. I drank the water quickly. Now my throat was getting wet again.


Then I cover the bottle cap. I handed the bottle back into Kai's hand. I tried to look upon her face and I had to look up at me because Kai is too high. Or myself who feel low? Our eyes have fused into one. Suddenly, I could feel my heart as to fall from the origin.

I tried to avoid eye me from fused into with a rather slanting eyes and the eyes are shady. I know, I not qualify for it. I am only his best friend only. I felt that Kai was still staring at me with some questions that remain unanswered again.


" Er, hello Bomi? Do you have any thing you want to say to me? " Asked Kai. I took a deep breath and try to gather the strength to face Kai who was in front of me now. I felt like my heart want to fall out.

" Oh I forgot to, this afternoon we hang out? Like usual, ok ?" I tried to invite Kai. He just nodded in agreement.


" Ok, set. This afternoon as usual. If you came late, me want you to spend me eat later. " says me with joy.

Then I leave Kai alone in the corridor. I sing happily. What a wonderfully world.