CHAOS

Genie for Your Wish

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like usual, Seo Hyun wakes up at 7 am to read her self improvement book. But she decides to wake up Hyo Yeon first so her roommate can do the usual housework, which mainly is cooking for the hungry members. Hyo is still sleeping, curling under the blanket, and she approaches the bed, shaking her Unnie’s shoulder. But when she touches her shoulder, it seems different from the usual.

It’s more…….bigger? What happened?

 

The Maknae curiously unveil the blanket, and her breath hitched when she saw …………

 

A guy with blonde hair sleeping under the blanket! Because of the big shock, Seo Hyun run out of her bedroom, bump into a chair in the process, and enter Yoona-Yuri’s bedroom.

 

When the youngest member enters the bedroom, she find that (once again) a guy with long dark brown hair is sleeping on Yuri’s bed. She shrieks, and run to Yoona’s side and shakes her favorite Unnie desperately.

 

‘Unnie !!! Yoona Unnie!!! Hyo Unnie is missing……and…and why you sleeping with a guy??  Where’s Yuri Unnie ??” she’s crying now.

 

But then, once again her eyes rounded, and agapes……

There’s a guy with long brown hair under Yoona’s blanket. He rubs his eyes sleepily, and looks at her cutely with his doe eyes. “Hyun, what is it? “He asks.

 

Now, the stress is too big for her. Suddenly she feels her world is spinning, and all become dark……….

 

Luckily the doe eyed catches her in time before she hits the floor, and laid the unconscious girl on her bed.

 Yoona is so puzzled. She keeps touching her body. Her head, her chest, torso…….wait!! Where are her s?? Her chest is flat now! And she immediately pulls her boxer waistband, to check her crotch, and……….she could see extra appendage there. It’s so similar with p**** !!

NOOO!!!! I become a boy ??????

 

“ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! “

 

The shout stir Yuri up, and she wake up ghastly. “What, Yoong ? It’s still so early!! Don’t disturb my sleep! “

 

But then, Yoona jump to close her (his) distance with Yuri, and hold the Black pearl’s shoulder tightly, and panicky shaking Yuri’s body. “Unnie !!! We become men!!! Help!! Waaaa !!! “

 

Yuri’s eyes also rounded look at the handsome doe eyed guy in front of her (him).

 

“Yoong, is that you? “

 

Then she touches her chest…..flat. She touch her crotch, there’s something there. She (he) squeezes it, and can’t hold a soft moan to leak from her (his) mouth. Yoona watch Yuri’s action carefully, and blushes when she (he) heard the moan.

 

They look at each other, and scream together……

 

Suddenly their bedroom door open, and a blonde guy enter their bedroom. This blonde guy is so similar with Hyo Yeon. Yoona, Yuri, and Hyo Yeon once again scream together while pointing at each other, “AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!! “

 

Following their loud scream, they can hear other voice scream too.

 

The three girls (guys) run out from YoonYul’s bedroom to find what happened, and find that the commotion is coming from Tae-Sunny’s bedroom.

 

“Bandit !! “ crash…….

 

“Criminal!!” crash, wush……

 

“Robber!! ert!! Call Police!!! “Followed with many sounds of items being thrown away.

 

They look at the TaeSun’s bedroom door which suddenly open, show a guy with pepero haircut and blonde tip, lying on the floor, and shield his face & head from the rain of flying objects being created by a furious petite girl.

 

The three members look at each other, and say one same word, “ Tae Yeon ! “ and run to help their leader from the Sunny storm.

 

While they run to Tae Yeon, Tiffany’s bedroom door open reveal the Smiling Eyed Princess still wear her pink pj. She looks on the events, saw four men inside their dorm room, and shout loudly.

 

All of the members know that Fany’s voice is so loud, but this time her screaming is unbelievably loud!

 

The “guys” were really worried that their neighbors will hear and call police into their dorm because they think that some bad guys threaten SNSD’s safety.

 

Tae Yeon immediately leaps and shut Fany’s mouth with  his palm. But the girl is still trashing. Good point is she forgets to continue her screaming.

 

“KYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” a loud dolphin scream heard from SooSica’s room.

 

Yuri & the other “guys” roll their eyes, when they watch a tall “guy” being thrown out from the bedroom.

 

“Soo, are you okay? “ Yoona & Hyo Yeon asks him.

 

“Yeah…….just got bleeding nose because Sica threw her book onto me. Wait! Why do we change into………man ?? “

 

“We don’t know. “The others just shrug.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------%%%------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri run enter SooSica’s bedroom, and determine to calm his Princess. When Jessica saw Yuri, her eyes bulge and once again let out her famous dolphin scream. Deaf because of the power of the scream, Yuri couldn’t think anything else to make his Sica be silent except muffle her with his own lips. Shock, the Ice Princess’s brain stops functioning and she just stock-still.

Being happy with the result of his action make the Black Pearl deepening the kiss, but suddenly his left cheek sting because of Sergeant Sic’s slap.

 

“How….how…how..dd…dare you kissed me ? Even though you’re so similar to my Yuri, it doesn’t mean that I’ll allow you to do that! “ Jessica angrily said.

 

The temperature of the room drops. Yuri shudder, but he must keep strong. So, he braces himself, and look into Jessica’s eyes.

 

“Sica baby, it’s me your Seobang. Can’t you see that it’s me even though I err……..changed a little? “

 

Jessica looks at the man in front of her, from head to toe, and back upwards again……

 

She must admit that this man is so similar with her Yul Seobang, unless he’s not a she.

“You two indeed similar, but your gender makes all different! I need to test you first.

Okay, then answer my questions, why are you mad when we eat dinner yesterday? “

 

“Because the waiter forgot to tell the chef that cucumber was absolutely no no in our order.” Yuri simply said.

 

“What did you say to me after my pitching scene? “

 

“I’m sorry because I couldn’t teach you to pitch because of my hectic schedule, and that whatever the result was I’ll always love you, and you’ll always be my dearest Princess. “

 

“What did you do after you saw my kissing scene in Wild Romance?”

 

“ I talk to myself many times that you just do your job as actress, and that you just love me. “

 

“You chanted that many times, “ Jessica said while smiling dreamily, imagining  that her Seobang tried to control his emotion. “And then? “She asks again.

 

“I want to punch that bastard Lee Dong Wook & poke his eyes but you didn’t allow me! “

 

Jessica smile wider now, and Yuri can see that he start to gain from his Ice Princess.

 

“Last question : how many times I made you came on our last ‘session’ ? “

 

“Two times. “ Yuri grinning widely, and see Jessica walk almost run closer to him. The Ice Princess hugs the Black Pearl and kisses him on the lips.

 

“hmmm……it makes me sure that you’re really my Kwon Seobang ! “ Jessica smile.

 

“But, what happened to you ? How come you change into a man? “She asks Yuri.

 

“I don’t know. And beside me and Soo, Yoong, Taenggo, and Hyo, also changed. Let’s go meet them now before Sunny kills Taenggo. “

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------%%%---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Outside TaeSun’s bedroom.

 

Three men standing closer to each other while the fourth one still clamping Fany’s mouth and trying to calm her down. Sunny watching that the ‘Bandit’ muffling her friend and holding her tightly to stop her struggling, quickly run to pick a broom and attack the bandit to make him release Tiffany.

 

Soo, Yoong, and Hyo quickly trying to stop her, and it really take much effort to snatch the broom from the angry Bunny. Tae Yeon kneels in front of Tiffany, and look at her eyes. “Ppani-ah, it’s me. Can’t you recognize me ? “

 

Tiffany look at the man’s faced, and say, “You’re so similar with my Tae Tae………but……I can’t believe it! How come you become a man? “

“Okay, let me make you believe in me. You have birthmark here,” Tae point his own lower back, near his right cheek of . “And, I have a small mole here. “He points his own lower tummy, near the crotch area.

 

Fany’s eyes widen, and she throws herself into Tae’s arm, hugging him. He winces when Fany bumped him. “ Wae ? What happened ? “

“My body sore “ The Kid Leader whines while rubbing a little bump on his forehead, thanks to Sunny’s magical throw.

“Awww….my poor Tae Tae! Let me kiss the pain away…” Fany cooed him, and kiss Tae’s forehead tenderly.

“More !! My pain is reduced a little” Tae Yeon grinning dorkily, and Fany gladly give him the second kiss.

 

Four men heaved big sigh, relief that at least one girl believe in them. They look at each other, and agree to release Sunny.

 

Sunny watched that Fany already confirmed that the man indeed is their leader Tae Yeon, and watch the four ones in front of her intently.

 

She find that the four men are similar, identically similar, with their group members. They become taller, much taller for her, maybe because she’s the shortest in their group. And their body becomes more muscular, she can see it because the men still use their previous night wear. Most of them use short T shirt and shorts, which noticeably too small on their body.

 

The scene made her chuckle, and she look at Tae Yeon specifically.

 

“Okay, if you really Taenggo-ah, what’s my undies colour now ? “

 

Hear this, several reactions come immediately. Tae Yeon blushing hard. There’s angry ‘What?’ from Tiffany & Soo Young, and Hyo & Yoong just look at their leader with their mouth hang open.

 

“Purple. “ Tae answers, receiving an angry glare from Fany & Soo Young.

 

Sunny nodded, and look at Hyo, “What did you say to me after we went home from the second episode of Invincible Youth shooting ? “

 

Hyo immediately blushing, and ask, “Should I answer this in front of them ? “

 

“Yes “ Sunny answer firmly.

 

“Oh, I’m gonna make you pay for this Soon Kyu !” Hyo grumble.

 

“Just tell me already! “ Sunny order him.

 

“Fine…fine…….. JiyoungtoldmethatsheknewwhyNiclikeme.” Hyo said the sentence quickly.

 

Everybody except Sunny doesn’t catch his saying and just stare at them blankly, but Sunny catch it, and nodded. Hyo Yeon : Pass.

 

She face Yoona and ask, “hey, what game that we play 3 days ago ?”

 

“Super Street Fighter. “ He answers. “And which character that I play?” Sunny ask again.

 

“You play all of the characters, Unnie. If I wasn’t mistaken, you told me that you successfully unlocked all 35 characters, but your favorite is Ken. “ Yoona grin.

 

Sunny give him her thumbs up. Yoona : Pass.

 

Finally she faces Soo Young. The tall man still have his nose red, because of Jessica’s book that being thrown to his face. Sunny watch him thoroughly, and ask , “ What did I play at the game centre yesterday ? “

 

“You played a racing game, but I don’t know the title! Aishh, you know that I don’t like to play too much” Soo answer, rather scared that his answer will make the petite  girl angry again.

 

Sunny use her index finger to ask Soo to come closer to her, and when he’s close enough, she ask him, “ what did you call me while I was racing ? “

“My Sunny ? “ Soo is blushes and Sunny smile widely, Soo Young :Pass.

 

Four men let out big sigh of relief. At that time YulSic walk out from SooSic’s room while holding hand together. All of them immediately know that Yuri has convinced Jessica.

 

“Okay, now we believe that you are our members, but how come this weird phenomenon happened?” Tiffany asks them in curiousity.

 

“We don’t know, really . When we wake up this morning, we suddenly realized that we’ve changed. Maknae woke me up and……………” Hyo explained, and suddenly he stop his words and look at YoonYul bedroom door.

 

“Oh, no!! Hyun hasn’t known about this, and she’s still unconscious. “ Yoona said realize the absence of the maknae.

 

The five guys look at each other anxiously, thinking that they must do more hard work to convince the rational Maknae.

 

 

 

-to be continued...

 

 

 

 

A\N: Dear readers, we will take longer time to update this story, because authors must hide from FujinoLover's wrath.