Reunion

Our Goddesses

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

 

“Minho” Krystal murmured, barely conscious as she nuzzled closer. 

 

 

“Krystal, it’s me Kai.” He whispered, a little disheartened by her mis-call.

 

“K—a—i” She slowly dragged out, trying to identify who he was, and then she remembered, Kai was the one whom she’d been so madly confused about. Kai, the fool that was obsessed with her. At the realisation she instantly broke away from his warmth. Her eyes now awoken from their sudden slumber, showing her the sight of the Kai’s worried face staring at her.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Kai sincerely asked, staring at her crazily. 

 

 

“I’m a little dizzy, but I’m okay.” She answered trying to reassure him, as she attempted to smile. 

 

 

“You should stay here for the night” He suggested, with worry still creasing his brows.

 

 

“Don’t be daft Kai, I can’t do that.” She quickly declined, as she was afraid of what could happen. 

 

 

“You don’t have to worry, there’s plenty of rooms, I’ll sleep on the other side of the manor.” Kai desperately tried to persuade her.

 

 

Why was is he so awfully nice to me. But hold on, how did I get to Kai’s manor. The last thing I remember doing was, moving the crates.

 

 

“How did I get here?” She questioned warily.

 

 

“I was at the fruit market buying my weekly groceries, when I saw you faint.” Kai replied, accusingly.

 

 

“Did you tell Minhyuk, before you kidnapped me here?” She retorted with criticism mockingly.

 

 

“No, I was too busy worrying about you” He guiltily answered, lowering his head.

 

 

“If I lose my job because of you, you’re dead. Seriously, I need to explain everything to Minhyuk now.” Krystal angrily yelled, frustrated by Kai’s lack of thought. 

 

 

“Why are you so angry, so what if you lose your job, I’ll buy you everything and anything you need.” Kai confusedly jeered. 

 

 

“This is why I could never like you, you just don’t get it.” Krystal furiously shouted, as she unstably stood up to leave.

 

 

“I’m sorry Krystal. At least let my chauffeur take you.” Kai whispered with regret pooling in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ***

 

 

That stupid, arrogant, wealthy prick. Does he think his money can solve everything. What was I to him, his own personal charity case, that he could manipulate and use. How was I so foolish enough to believe his intentions were true, to believe that he genuinely liked me. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Krystal Jung, you should be ashamed of yourself. All this time, being confused as to whether or not I liked him or Minho, but the answer was so blatantly obvious, it was Minho, it had always been Minho. 

 

 

“Excuse me, Ms Jung, we’re here.” The chauffeur timidly announced, slightly afraid of Krystal.

 

 

“Thank you, but call me Krystal and could you please tell Kai I’d never like to see him again.” The startled Krystal voiced, as she stepped out of the limousine, slamming the door abruptly behind her. 

 

 

Stupid chauffeur, stupid Kai. Everyone’s just bloody stupid. I’ve had enough. I just want to go home. I just want things to revert back to the old days, when Jessica was still alive, when I could see Minho for as long as my heart yearned for, back to when I was actually happy. When did things get so dismal, when did I start to despise life to this extreme extent. If only I could see Minho, if I only I could feel his comforting embrace cradle me one more time, I’d be okay. But no, he was thousands of metres away probably falling for another girl, who was prettier, smarter and trouble free. 

 

Krystal was anything but calm, she was a wreck of emotions, but even still she had to go speak to her boss, Minhyuk. Losing her job on top of everything else that she was feeling, would disastrously tip the iceberg. With heavy steps she trudged her way to his office, with a long pause, and momentary sigh she softly rapped her petite fist against the old oak door, and waited.

 

 

“Come in.” Minhyuk called.

 

 

Krystal awkwardly shuffled her way into his office, as she started to hurriedly explain “I’m sorry about today, I promise that it will never happen again. Please don’t fire me, I need this job.”

 

 

“Krystal-shi, calm down. It’s okay. I believe Mr. Kim escorted you, and as he’s a business associate of ours, it’s fine.” He chuckled reassuring her.

 

 

“Oh o—kay” She stammered, as her high emotions diffused unexpectedly. 

 

 

“Is that all?” He asked rather amused by her reaction.

 

 

“Yes, I’ll see you tomorrow then boss.” She fiddly confirmed.

 

 

“Of course, remember to be careful getting home, the sun’s starting to set.” Minhyuk reminded her, as he zoned out into his own thoughts. 

 

 

Well that went surprisingly well. All that awaits is the walk home under this blazing sun. Australia, why are you so darn hot all the time. At times like these, I missed home even more. 

 

 

 

 

 

MINHO’S POV

 

 

 

Although he was in the taxi, with the cooling air conditioner on high, his palms were sweating, his heart rate was indefinitely reading measurements that were off the charts. He couldn’t stay still, as he legs shook uncontrollably, in sync with the twirling of his thumbs, he simply couldn’t contain his excitement. And then everything stopped. She was merely a spec in the distance, but he recognised her, it was Krystal. 

 

“Stop!” Minho yelled, startling the driver.

 

 

“Calm down, that will be fifty nine dollars and sixty cents.” The caucasian man instructed rather annoyed.

 

 

“Here, keep the change.” Minho sighed as he hastily paid the man.

 

 

Stepping out of the taxi, with his backpack strapped tight to his back, and suitcase in arm Minho was greeted by Australia’s harsh humidity, as it’s hot winds captured him in its hot wrath, constricting him. He shuddered, as the heat covered his skin, stimulating his sweat glands. But the heat didn’t stop him, from running towards the one person that held his entire world. “Krystal!” He yelled deafeningly as he ran towards her, but she didn’t respond. He halted in his tracks, hesitantly looking to her, and back to his luggage, and without a seconds thought he dropped his suitcase, unbuckled his backpack and bolted towards her.“Jung Soojung, Jung Soojung!” He yelled again, but intensely louder, this time she heard him. This time, she started to run towards him. 

 

The distance didn’t seem to change, as I continued to desperately run to her awaiting embrace. The run felt never-ending. But then all so suddenly, I felt our bodies collide. Her sweet, honey le scent embraced me as her familiar arms found themselves wrapped around me dangerously tight. Her legs swaddled around me, pressing her body against mine, as she buried her head deep into my chest sobbing “Minho, is it really you?” “Yes, Soojung-ah. It’s me, it’s really me.” I assured her, as I lifted her chin to meet her glistening eyes. Her hot breath hitting my lips.“It’s really me.” I murmured once again, before pressing my lips against hers. They were just as I remembered, delicately soft, warm and welcoming. Hungrily biting on her bottom lip, I reeled into her taste of wondrous vanilla, as she hummed approvingly parting her lips welcoming my assault. I wanted more, I needed more, as I ran my tongue along the roof of gently swirling at her weakest points, which she rewarded with a throaty moan. Her nails pressed deep into my back as I continued to deepen our kiss, she was my un-doing. With great restraint I pull away panting, if I didn’t stop now, we’d both end up on ground in the middle of the road as a heated mess. As she catches her breath, she stares deep into my eyes searching, searching for what she needed, to confirm that I wasn’t just a hallucination or dream.   

 

She slowly unravels herself from me, allowing herself to see me completely. She strains herself to stand on her toes as she reaches for my disheveled hair, that’s now dripping in sweat, her hands then move to my face, as she presses her palms against my flushed cheeks. Her lips slowly pull into a smile as she finally rests her hands above my chest, feeling my heart’s quickened pace. “It’s really you Minho, it’s really you.” She whispers before she hugs me. After months of waiting, dreaming, yearning for her, she was finally within the confines of my arms. “You couldn’t recognise me by my horrid smell?” I teased, as I kissed her forehead chastely. “Shut up and kiss me again.” She murmured, leaning closer into me, with her reddened lips pouting adorably. Laughing idiotically, I mocked “Look at who’s the ert now” This was what I missed, the teasing, the playing, the understanding, the compassion, the love. I missed us. The torturous days of waiting were subtly erased as I held her in my arms.

 

 

“So are we going to stand here hugging all day, or are you going to take me home.” I continued to tease, as my fingers danced at her hips.

 

 

“Oh my god, trust you to ruin the moment, and yet why do I love you so intensely.” She cutely exclaimed, slipping her hands into the back pockets of my jeans.

 

 

“Because, I’m your charismatic Minho, yours and yours only.” I proudly proclaimed, leaving a peck on her lips.

 

 

I was forever hers, and she was forever mine. It was a forever kinda thing. “Well then let’s go, or are you going to let me swelter here in this heat.” She impatiently spoke, as she continually poked me breaking me away from my thoughts. “Alright, alright get on.” I answered, gesturing to my back. Without hesitation she excitedly hopped on. Although it was hot, and utterly difficult to travel with just my own weight, there was something comforting about carrying her. With dense steps, and a content heart I continued on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Well not surprisingly Our Goddesses received the most votes, so here’s your update. Considering 95% of my comments are Minstal requests, I decided to comply, Minstal fans I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this was for you.