1st Chapter: Everytime We Touch~

Everytime We Touch~
Please log in to read the full chapter

My eyes opened suddenly as I looked around aimlessly in my dark room. I felt your slender fingers clench and unclench again a little at my bare chest occassionally.

I looked down to see your serene face buried into my chest. I smiled at seeing how angelic and innocent you looked. Your long eyelashes, your smooth milky skin, your well-built figure, your soft silky hair...

Your mysterious aura and exquisite beauty was one of the things that attracted me to you in the very first place. You looked like an angel sent to me from Heaven to love me and be mine.

I rubbed your bare arms gently when you slightly shivered in your sleep, knowng that the night was cold. That stirred you from your peaceful slumber and you looked up at me with those doey eyes of yours, glazed over in sleepiness.

 

" Wonnie-ah? Are you okay? ", you asked tiredly as you rubbed your eyes cutely.

 

I smiled widely in my head, hearing the cute and cheesy nickname you called me by. But I just lightly smiled to you and ruffled your already disheveled hair a little.

 

" Yeah, I'm fine. Go back to sleep, okay, Bummie? ", I whispered to you softly.

 

" Kiss me first and then only I can go to sleep~ ", you pouted in a most adorable fashion.

 

I chuckled and pressed my lips lovingly against yours, melding your soft Cupid's bow-shaped lips together with mine. I always noticed how perfectly we fit from our lips to our fingers when they entwine and our bodies when they press together.

You let out a quiet moan as my hands caressed your back and I pressed my lips harder against yours, tangling your fingers in my hair. I breathed raggedly through the kiss and continued to relish the feeling of your pillowy, sweet lips moving slowly against mine.

I reluctantly released your lips and stared at your face. You just flashed your famous killer smile at me innocently.

 

" You've got your kiss. Now, off to bed. ", I chided with a smile.

 

You nodded with a cute eye grin and shut y

Please log in to read the full chapter