GOODBYE TO THE POINT I CAN FORGET ALL ABOUT YOU

I'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 “What a hot summer…” He sighed while wiped his sweat from his forehead. He looked his watch for the nth. “Where’s she?” murmured him. He already stood there for freaking fifteen minutes, waiting for his childhood friend. Well, actually he has a simple crush to that girl but she’s a dumb queen. Her name is Amber Josephine Liu. She was his first friend here since he moved from Big Apple to this City of Angels. She was his classmate at almost all of classes he had. She was a good pretty girl, friendly and humble. Maybe that was the reason why he loved her secretly.

 

“ALEX!”

 

He heard someone called his name. He was about to turn his body but that person was faster. That person bumped him so hard and made his back smacked on hard hot wall.

 

“OUCH! JESUS!” groaned him.

 

He opened his eyes and a grinning face welcomed him. It was her.

 

“I hate you, dude!” She gave him a bear hug. “How’s your life?”

 

“Well. My life is so damn unlucky today. An insane girl made me waiting for freaking fifteen minutes under this damn hot sunlight and then she tried to break some my ribs with bumped me on this ing hot hard wall! Damn you!” He fixed his cap.

 

She laughed. “Oh, boy…” He loved her laughs and her smiles. He loved to see her happy like this. “Am I that bad?”

 

“Nope. You’re terrible”, mocked him. “So, what’s up?”

 

“A blue bright sky…”, said her jokingly.

 

“Joe, I hope I’m not wasting my precious time to be here with you in this freaking hot day. Just spill it up!” said him impatiently.

 

“Well, actually it’s my last day here…”, said her while looked at him.

 

“What the ?” His eyes widened.

 

“I’ll move to Seoul…”

 

“Seoul? South Korea?” asked him. She nodded slowly. “All of your family…”

 

“No, Alex. Only me…” She smiled.

 

“Only you!?” shouted him. “But…”

 

“Do you remember when I told you that I did an audition?”

 

“Which audition? You had many, Joe!”

 

“SME audition!”

 

“Yes, I remember now. So?”

 

“They accepted me and you know, Alex, my dream will be come true! I’ll fly to Seoul and start my trainee period there.”

 

“How’s about school?”

 

“I’ll continue it there…”

 

“How’s about your family?”

 

“They support me.” She grinned widely.

 

“How’s about me?” He blurted out.

 

She looked at him and smiled. “Of course I’ll miss you, big baby.” She hugged him.

 

He hugged her back. “When you’ll go?”

 

“Tonite…”

 

His eyes widened and broke the hug. “TONITE!? JOE!? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!?”

 

She hugged him tightly. “I’ll definitely miss you, Alex, my bestie, my buddy, my big baby.”

 

“Why you tell me now?”

 

“There’s a lot to do, Alex. Passport, visa, school, my stuffs…”

 

“Don’t forget me, Joe.” He hugged her tightly.

 

“I won’t. I promise…”

 

“When you’ll back here?”

 

“I don’t know but I’ll back if I have time. I’ll visit you, Alex.”

 

“Spam my inbox with your email, kay?”

 

“I’ll write for you everyday…”

 

“I love you, Joe…” I love you. I really do, dumb girl.

 

“Love you more, Alex.” She broke the hug. “I must go now. Goodbye, Alex…”

 

“Goodbye, Joe…”, whispered him.

 

She ran away from him. She turned back to wave and smile for him. “See you later, Alex”, shouted her. He smiled and waved his hand.

 

It was the last time he saw her. He really wanted to chase her, back hugged her, and begged her to stay, but he didn’t do that. He knew her so well. He knew her dream and he didn’t want to destroy it. He wanted to see her happy every second even it would hurt his heart. He didn’t care because he loved her. But they would separate miles away and few hours. Stabbed that time zone . He was afraid she would forget him.

 

It was already three years and she was never sent him any single email. He thought she already forgot him. Maybe I must forget her too. He sighed.

 

“Alex! Two cheese burgers and three medium fries!” shouted his co-worker, Kate.

 

“Coming!” yelled him while brought the order and handed it to her.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with you? Had a hard school life?” asked her.

 

He smiled faintly. “You can say like that, Kate.”

 

“Let me guess. Mr. Jackson gave your class another difficult project?”

 

He laughed a bit. “You got me, girl!”

 

“Alex, can you replace me a moment?” shouted his co-worker, Jake.

 

“Pay me five bucks and I’ll do that, dude”, shouted Alex.

 

“Bastard!” said Jake while threw his apron to me.

 

“Retard!” said Alex while caught the apron and wore it.

 

Kate chuckled. “Boys!”

 

“Good afternoon, Miss. Can I help you?” said Alex while smiled to the customer.

 

Alex started forget about his Joe. He was too busy at collage as an engineering student and he still had part time at fast food restaurant. He simply enjoyed his life but still there was something missing there. A lover. He never dated a girl. He was not bad. He was a good-looking guy. He was smart, handsome, friendly, humble, etc. Many girls wanted him but he didn’t give a . He only focused to his study and his part time job.

 

“Why today is so crowded?” asked him while changed his clothes with his uniform.

 

“I dunno”, answered Jake. “It’ll be a hetic day.”

 

“Agree…” Both of them sighed.

 

“Good afternoon, guys”, greeted Kate and Lisa with their bright smiles.

 

“What’s wrong with you two?” asked Jake.

 

“Where’s your uniforms?” asked Alex.

 

“We’re off today”, answered Kate.

 

“WHAT!?” shouted Alex and Jake.

 

“Cuz my Hae oppa comes here…”, said Lisa while continued her day dreaming.

 

“What’s that? Who’s come here?” said Jake.

 

“My future dream hubby”, said Lisa.

 

“Hubby?” asked Jake disbelieve.

 

“But he doesn’t know yet”, said Lisa.

 

“What a weird name”, commented Alex.

 

“Shut up, Alex!” glared Lisa.

 

Kate took out two tickets from her bag. “SM TOWN concert! We’ll go there!”

 

“SM TOWN? What the heck is that?” said Alex. Lisa was ready to explode.

 

“Alex, please. Don’t ruin our mood today. KTHXBYE!” said Kate while dragged the angry Lisa out from the restaurant.

 

“Ruin their mood? Did I say a wrong thing?” asked Alex to Jake.

 

“I dunno, dude. Girls are the weird creatures with swing mood”, answered Jake.

 

It was almost midnight when bunch of people entered the restaurant. They looked like Asians although some of them dyed their hair. They talked to each other with their weird language. They pointed some pictures on display menu. It looked like they confused to decide which food they wanted to order.

 

Alex looked at them with a bored face. Don’t tell me they can’t speak English. Oh gosh! A young girl came to Alex, ready to order meals. Alex smiled his friendly smile. “Good evening, Miss. Can I help you?”

 

“Hmm… good evening. I would like to order ten diet cokes, six large and four medium, ten large fries, five burgers, three cheese burgers, a medium bucket of chicken…”

 

“Fried chicken or chicken nugget, Miss?”

 

“Fried chicken…” She smiled.

 

“Spicy or crispy?”

Please log in to read the full chapter