Happy family

It's hard to let you go

 

Kyuhyun POV

“How can i find her? if Appa just give me these litle photo of his beautiful daughter” i thought

Kyuhyun    : “How old is she now?”

Mr.Choi     : “Maybe 26 years old. It has been 20 years i never seen her face again”

Kyhyun      :“Yeah she is very cute. Appa there are many countries in the world why you choose Paris to be a place you looking for your little     daughter?” (Grab a cup of coffee)

Mr.Choi     :“It just because i know that he must be brought my daughter here”

Kyuhyun    :“So you know exactly who is the kidnapper?” (Drinks the coffee)

Mr.Choi     :“Maybe yes”

Kyuhyun    : (Suddenly cough and widenes his eyes) “Egh.. whaattt? so you know the kidnapper,  Hahaha Appa you’re so funny, if you know the kidnapper why you don’t ask him where is your daughter and then drag him to the jail?”

Mr.Choi     : “I can’t do that beside i don’t have any proof to drag him to the jail and i  don’t want you to be sad” 

Kyuhyun    :”Why i’m going to be sad?”

Mr.Choi     :”Because if you know who is the kidnapper ,i bet that you will kill him”

Kyuhyun    :”So why if i kill him? He is a criminal anyway”

Mr.choi      :”Please just stay calm and don’t drag him to the jail, Promise?”

 Kyuhyun   :”Huh?Why? Is he your friend?”

Mr.Choi     :”I don’t know he is a friend or an enemy now”

Kyuhyun    :”Yeah… my job is just bring your daughter back so its up to you if you want to drag him to the jail or not. Do you have another clue about your daughter?”

Mr.Choi     :”I don’t have, sorry”

Kyuhyun    :”Oke then i will looking for her again.Wish me luck today” (Grab his phone  and get into the car, suddenly his phone ringing)

Kyuhyun    :”Yeoboseyo?”

Leeteuk      :”This is Leeteuk sir, i got another clue about her sir”

Kyuhyun    :”Oke i will be there, wait for me and don’t make a sudden move”

At Choi Mansion

Yoona        : (Praannkkk) ” Awww…” (her fingers was bleeding)

Siwon         :”Omo, what happen to you? You’re bleeding. Let me see” (Siwon was running and squat beside Yoona, He was so worry and he hold Yoona’s hand tighly”

Yoona        :”Yeobo, you’re overacting. I just try to put this broken plate. It’s not hurt too  much why are you so worry?”

Siwon         :”Yeobo if you doesn’t cure this little wound as soon as possible you may get an infection and your wound will get worse. i will bring the first aid here”

Yoona        :”Yeobo please,  it just a little wound !!!” (She yelled)

Siwon         :”I don’t care, just wait there” (yelled back)

Siwon         :”I don’t care this is a big wound or a little wound, I just don’t like to see my princess get any pain. Even it just a very very little pain. Ah it’s done”(Closed the first aid and kiss  Yoona’s fingers”

Yoona        :”Thanks yeobo”

Siwon         :”Then?”

Yoona        :”Then what?”

Siwon         : (Smiled and touched his lips with his fore fingers) “Where is My kiss?”

Yoona        :”So you help me just to get a kiss from me? Where is your sincerity Mr.Choi?”

Siwon         :”So you looks like doesn’t want to kiss me or you already bored to be my wife Mrs.Choi?”

Yoona        :”Yes i am”

Siwon         : (he was shocked) “Are you sure,yeobo? Are you really bored? You don’t want to be here beside me anymore? You don’t love me again?” (he shaked       Yoona’s shoulder and began tears up)

Yoona        : “Stop shaking my body, yes i’m bored and i don’t want to be here by your side anymore”

Siwon         :”How can you say that to me yeobo, i love you with all of my heart. Please don’t leave me alone, i can live without you. I promise i will never plant            an        eye to my super y            secretary again and i promise after work i will go to  home as fast as i can. Please don’t leave me” (Hug Yoona tighly and Yoona  secretly smile because of his husband respond)

Yoona        :”You’re so funny yeobo. are you really think that i get bored to be here beside you? Haha i’m just kidding, let me see my husband face” (She laughed and tried to push Siwon and face Siwon but Siwon keep hug her tightly)

Siwon         :”No, please promise to me first that you will never leave me” (still hug Yoona)

Yoona        :”Oke, I’m Im Yoona make a promise to my beloved husband Choi Siwon to love him  until my dying day and never leave him alone. Do you heard that? I will never leave you yeobo”

Siwon         :”Yeah promise accepted.Don’t ever say like that again, it feels like i’m going to die when you said that words to me. Anyway my kiss please”

Yoona        :”Omo?after you crying in my shoulder like that you still remember about that kiss? You totally a ert yeobo. And about your super y secretary please don’t ever plant an eye on her anymore. If you do something to her i’m sure that you can’t go to work again. I will break your legs”

Siwon         :”What a scary wife are you. Don’t worry i will never do that beside you are still the iest girl i have. ” (Siwon laugh and kiss Yoona passionately)

i wrote two chapter today... Thanks for reading and please comment if you want ^.^