Love you

It's hard to let you go

 

At choi’s mansion

Siwon   :“I’m home… Yeobo where are you? Your Prince is back” (while opening the door)

                Yoona was cooking and she giggled when she heard Siwon voice. She turned off the stove and hide behind the wall beside the kitchen door. Siwon was looking for Yoona and he went upstairs but he didn’t found her anywhere. He felt upset now but suddenly he smell something good in the kitchen so he walked to the kitchen and saw a women’s shoulder. “Aha it must be Yoona” Siwon thought, she smiled and walked slowly to her, he didn’t want her to notice him.

Siwon   : “I’m here sweetie, why you don’t come here to me and give me a nice kiss? Come on i really miss you all this day” (Walked nearer to Yoona)

Siwon   : “Don’t play to me honey.. or i will…” (stand behind Yoona and ready to surprise her)

Siwon   : “or I will eat you… Bwahhh !!!” (Siwon suddenly appeared and touched Yoona shoulder and it made her surprised so much)

Yoona   : “Yah Choi Siwon , do you want to kill me? I almost got a heart attack !!!” (Yoona yelled to Siwon and hit his chest)

Siwon   : “Hahaha I’m sorry mrs.choi, it just a little punishment for you because you didn’t give my welcoming kiss after a super bored and tired work                     today”

Yoona   : “Super bored and tired work? Yah Mr.choi don’t be like a child please.”

Siwon   : “Yeobo, have you cook something for me? I’m so hungry now” (Siwon said and gave his puppy eyes to Yoona)

Yoona   : “Of course i have. Look i made Kimchi today , Come on let’s eat” (Yoona said andgrabbed Siwon’s hand)

Siwon   : “Wait… my welcoming kiss please…” (stop walked and stand behind Yoona)

Yoona   : “Yah Choi Siwon you said that you were hungry, let’s just eat now” (grabbed Siwon’s handagain”

Siwon   : “No, i want my kiss now. Althought  i eat three bowl today i will never get satisified until  you give my ki…” (he was surprised because  Yoona suddenly kissed him)

Yoona   : “Let’s eat now, stay here and don’t go anywhere, I will prepare the food” (TouchedSiwon’s shoulder with both of her hands and made him sat   on the chair. Siwon just nodded like a kid who finally got a kiss from his mother

Siwon   : “Yeobo thanks, you’re so hot” (Smile to Yoona)

Yoona   : (just smile and walked away to the kitchen)

Suddenly his Phone was ringing

Siwon   : ”Yeoboseyo…”

Paris

Mr.Choi   :“Yeoboseyo… Siwon how are you? Don’t you miss your appa? ”

Siwon      :“Oh Appa is it really you? I’m fine Appa, really fine. Where are you now?”

Mr.Choi    :“In Paris, what about Yoona?”

Siwon      :“Like always Appa she is so beautiful”

Mr.Choi    :“Looks like you love your wife so much ,son?”

Siwon      :“Of course i am,anyway What about her Appa? Have you found her?”

Mr.Choi    :“Ah… still negative Siwon-ah,It’s hard to find her”

Siwon      :“Keep fighting Appa, Someday you will find her. Appa is it Omma okay?”

Mr.Choi    :“Yes, she is sleeping now. next month, Appa will be back to Seoul”

Siwon       :“Ne Appa i will be waiting for you”

Mr.Choi    :“Ok See you Siwon-ah don’t make Yoona cry, arasso?

Siwon       :“Ne See you Appa” (Call ended)

Yoona       :“Who is that? Your Appa?”

Siwon       :“Ne , he is in Paris now”

Yoona       :“ Mwo? When he come back yeobo?”

Siwon       :“He will back if he can bring her back” (Looked to his phone sadly)

Yoona       :“her? who ?“

Siwon       :“Eh.. nothing just an old friend, Wow it smeels good, it must be yummy. Sit here, let’s eat together” (forced a smile to Yoona)

Yoona       :“Okay”

Skip >>>>>>

Kyuhyun    : “Hello Appa” (walked closer to Mr.Choi)

Mr.Choi      : “Hello my boy, did you find her?”

Kyuhyun     :“I’m sorry Appa, i still can’t find her”

Mr.Choi      :  “It’s okay, anyway you look so tired. Why you don’t come back to Korea and maybe forgive your father”

Kyuhyun    :  “Ah after all this years i still mad at him, he still the same alcoholic man and cruel  man.He is not my father. You are my father and Siwon hyung is my brother”

Mr.Choi     :  “You know when you decided to change your name from Cho Kyuhyun to Choi Kyuhyun? Your father was very angry”

Kyuhyun    :  “I know but i don’t care. Before my mother died she said that if you want a real father who love you, you can come to Choi’s family. She said that Mrs.Choi is her close friend and you are the first love of her. I still remember how my father hit my mother all the time and how he hit my back with a large branch.I never forgive him. And my mother is true, you,Omma and Siwon hyung gave me a harm love i never feel before as a happy                family”

Mr.Choi     :  “I know but he is your real father anyway. he is old now maybe he needs you”

Kyuhyun   :  “Haha he never needs me. He needs me just when he wants to bully someone to release his emotional manner”

Mrs.Choi   : (suddenly woke up ) “Don’t worry Kyuhyun-ah we always like to be your parents, because we have already take care of you since you were 13 years old. You are like a real son for us now”

Kyuhyun    :  “Thanks Omma , Thanks Appa. I promise i will find her” (He Hug Mr and Mrs Choi)

At Choi Mansion

Siwon         :  “Good Morning yeobo” (kissed Yoona forehead)

Yoona         :  “Morning” (Smile To Siwon)

Siwon         :  “Are you tired?” (Siwon whispered and teased Yoona)

Yoona         :  “Of course i am. It just because of you”

Siwon         :  “Haha I’m sorry it just because you are so hot and beautiful. But it was the best night ever. Thanks yeobo” (Kissed Yoona on her lips)

 

Thanks for reading .... Leave a comment please...