Leeteuk

Taking Over!

 

Leeteuk began to almost giving up on love. He approached close to 30, okay, he was only 25 but time passed and even though he loved his job, it was a major obstacle in his love life. Ok, he admits that he had had girls and mistresses before, but what he wanted was true love, one that he wanted to spend his life with and have children with but he did not know what to do to get it. Damn he was Leeteuk, leader of super junior, he could not exactly go out like everyone else. He was almost forced to have bodyguards with him. It was so out of all the members, yes, of course not to Shin Dong who joyfully went around and was with his girlfriend, even though Leeteuk was jealous, he was very happy for him. But he wondered if he could ever do the same?

- Hyung? Did it questioningly from Donghae and Leeteuk saw wondered at who sat at the window looking out into the cold weather. Leeteuk turned around in the room and saw how Sungmin, Hankyung, Yesung, Donghae and Eunhyuk was busy on the big double bed and played cards.
- Teukie Hyung? is everything okay? you are absent, Hankyung said without looking up.
- Sure, why wouldn´t it be? Everything is great, Leeteuk said in a low tone, and stood up. He walked through the room and out the door. He closed the door and sighed. He went into his room and put on his hat, goggles and a scarf. He took the jacket in his hand and went out into the hall again.
- Hyung, heard it and Kangin was walking along with Heechul. They had just come from the second floor. Leeteuk sighed and looked at them.
- Are you going out? Kangin asked.
- I had thought that, because I think I'm going mad, said Leeteuk and kept walking.
- I can tell them to stop, said Kangin and Leeteuk could not help but smile.
- No, it does not depend on it, let them be, Leeteuk said.
- Teukie? What is weighing on you? Asked Heechul.
-do you think we'll ever be able to get married and have children? Did Leeteuk ask serious. Kangin and Heechul looked shocked at him.
- Let's go out and talk, said Kangin and Leeteuk came out of the apartment. He pressed the elevator button farthest and they all three went down.