ѕм єηтєятαιηмєηт яєνєαℓѕ αησтнєя мємвєя σƒ נυηισя вєαтѕ!

נυηισя вєαтѕ || SM Entertainment girl group || ιllιlı |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| {apply closed

Tumblr_m07532h4hb1qlq8bco1_500_large For the first time in years, something shocking happened. Most of the companies, reveal their members after a teaser, or after a few days. However, SM Entertainment doesn't think like that. Yong Soyeon is the member of the rookie group, Junior Beats, being the main dancer and vocalist, and she was released after the release of leader Moon Eunju. She is 17 years old.

Yong Soyeon, also known by her stage-name Yeon.A, likes playing the guitar, sleeping, lots of food, bubble tea, snow, sweets, arcades or amusement parks, the smell of blankets under the sun, singing and dancing to music.

Her dislikes are clearly stated in her audition form, horror, people who flaunt their wealth, being alone, sports, pressure, two-faced people, overload of make-up or aegyo, blood, lies and getting sick.

Someone, who was working at SM Entertainment with a special VIP audition card, took a break from his work, and decided to go to a café to drink something. Fortunately, Soyeon was performing there in the café. The assisstant gave her the card to audition, and she got in. She trained for 5 years.

Soyeon's individual fanclub is SoStar, while the color is yellow. Her on-stage-persona is Clumsy Greaseball.

Soyeon was born in Seoul into a rich family but at the age of 5, she and her brother were sent overseas to Sydney to get a better education. Since young, she enjoyed dancing and music, despite her lazy nature for no particular reason. They stayed with their grandparents until Soyeon finished primary school before both her and her brother move back to Korea to attend high school. Soyeon relied on her brother a lot in those times and only he actually knows what happened which makes her scared of some things.

Back in Korea, she was still the friendly choding girl who slowly developed interest in performing arts, since half her family from her mum's side was involved in the entertainment industry, her grandad was a famous theatre director in China. Her brother and her were really independent though, so he works at a dance school as a teacher and she works at a comfortable, cozy cafe near her school as a waitress and as the occasional performance act when she gets into trouble, eg. blow up the coffee machine.

Soyeon is a really friendly to everyone except those who are obviously rude to her or she has some form of grudge against. When she tries to be funny, she fails miserably, but when she blurts out things without thinking or does something absurdly stupid, people would be rolling like a buffalo, laughing. She gets really emotional watching movies/dramas but in real life is not easily sad over things. It’s not often that she is serious as she is always carefree with a laidback attitude. She's quite forgetful so she doesn't hold grudges for long, especially since she is also easily distracted. She is quite stubborn in the sense that she doesn’t give up easily on what she is determined to achieve. She acts greasy to friends and family because it's fun and attracts playful punches. If she finds something funny, it’s difficult for her to hold it in so she just laughs like an ahjumma at the start and turns into a hyena on crack before fading into squeaks until it's inaudible.

However, she has a short temper and explodes quite often, and when she does, her threats and high-speed sarcastic words will leave a rapper speechless. Strangely though, she can’t ever do an effective glare. Soyeon is far from the kind of girls who stands there being bullied. But, her clumsy and accident-prone nature surfaces at all the worst times. She is also a very stubborn girl and doesn’t give up easily. Another one of her biggest traits is her laziness.It is hard to see the floor in her room without clearing away the mountains of "missing" clothes and stuff lying everywhere and takes forever to get organized. She doesn’t like bothering people so she does all her own things herself or she will feel guilty. She is a slow person in general, such as catching on double meanings.

Do you like Soyeong? She worked hard to become an idol, so please support our dear clumsy greaseball!

yong soyeon/yeon.a © inspiritexoticbaby
suddenly felt like a double-update today.. hope you like it! and, congratulations to inspiritexoticbaby of course! next update, is probably tomorrow.