when its the time to move

My Dangerous Appa

5 years had passed.

HyunA now is a 5 years old kid. she's so energetic, hyper and strong like her parents. they lived happily on the town. HyunA was ready for studying on the school like the other kids. she couldn't wait for going to school, so she always sleep early.
but, one day, HyunA temperature body is high, she having a fever. Chaerin, as her mother, going out for searching medicine for her daughter, while Jiyong is waiting for her in their home.

its already midnight, and Chaerin said that she already get the medicine, now what she need to do is going home and take care of Hyuna. but after Jiyong wait until the morning, she never come back.


he kept waiting for her in front of the house, sometimes he staring on his phone, ' she will call me' that was what he think. his phone ringing, a call from Seungri, he pick it up.

"what, ri?"  said Jiyong worriedly, his instinct said it was about Chaerin.

"h-hyung!! i-i've found Chaerin's body near your house!!"  Jiyong's eyes widen.

"you what?!" Jiyong yelled and runs to the place where Seungri is.



 

Next day.

many people on black suits is approaching little HyunA, saying sorry to her, but she just look at them with confused eyes. she look at her father, Jiyong, he was talking with his friends, BigBang, she felt lonely.until then, Bom , Minzy , Hyori and 2 little boys came to her, giving her candies so she can be hyper as usual. HyunA take the candies with a big smile, then she look at her aunties with cute and confused look,

"Bom auntie, Minzy auntie, Hyori auntie, why you three crying? did uncles do something wrong to you?" she ask cutely to them, making Bom showing her teary eyes.

Hyori hugging Hyuna right away, "aniya, sweetie, they're not doing something wrong, we just feeling sad because something..." Hyori trying to hold her tears.

HyunA blinked and look at Bom, "auntie, here's candy for you, don't cry again, auntie.." said little HyunA while giving Bom a candy. and just then Jiyong came to HyunA and carrying her, he smiled to Hyori, Bom and Minzy.
the rest of BigBang came joining them, they look at the father and his daughter with sad eyes, until then Seunghyun said, "see you later, Ji. if you need help we could always helps you, whenever you are"

HyunA frowning, then she look at his father, "appa, what did Seung uncle mean?"
Jiyong smiled to his daughter then kiss her cheek, "that means, we're moving, sweetie.."

_____________________________________________________________________________

so, comment?