the beginning

My Dangerous Appa

March 13, 1993

 

there was a new happy family in a city named Gwangju, in South Korea. they just having their first child. it was a girl.

Kwon Jiyong, as the father of that child was so happy having her, as the mother, Kwon Chaerin, do.

"hunchae, look at our child, she's so beautiful like you.." Jiyong said to Chaerin while kissing his wife's cheek. a little blush appear on her cheeks.

"neh, she's so beautiful, oppa.." she giggling while touching her child skin. but suddenly, a tears fallen from Chaerin's eyes.

"my beautiful baby, thank you" she kiss her child cheek, "welcome to our little family, sweetheart.." she smiled softly to her child, her eyes never stop looking at her child.

 

the door of their room was opened, 7 people walking inside with a noisy.

"A Yo, GD! CL!" shout the youngest among them all, Seungri, then he got a smack from someone, "You pabo! don't yelling like that!" said someone angrily, it was Taeyang. "aww, hyuung, thats hurt..." Seungri rubbing his hurt head while mumbling something, behind them there was Hyori, Minzy and Daesung laughing. 

then a young girl runs slowly to Jiyong and Chaerin, "rinnie!! where's your child?" she ask happily, thats Bom. and her boyfriend who standing beside her, Seunghyun.

"here she is.." Jiyong showing them all his precious child, making everyone looking at that little angel with a wide smile.

"hyuuuung!!! she's so cute!! just like you both!!" said Seungri when he saw the baby. "unnie, who's her name??" ask Minzy, Seungri's girlfriend.

Jiyong and Chaerin looking each other, then they smiling, "her name is, HyunA, Kwon Hyuna" said Jiyong proudly.

 

and with that, they having their happy moments with a new person with them.

but they don't know, that someone is watching them from afar.

looking at them with mixed feelings with a killer stare.

and waiting for killing the most happiest woman in this world now, Kwon Chaerin.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

so, hows the first chapter?

oh, and yeah, im Daesung-Hyori fans.

your comments are precious to me.