Daddy's Little Girl.

Happens For A Reason.

I hold my son hand and take him to other room..

"Hyun Woo-ah..."I said softly..

"Appa is not there to take care of omma and omma need a man to protect her from the bad people....."

His eyes is watery. I hugged him tightly.

"Will you take my place taking care of omma?" I asked.

"B-but who's going to take care of Hae Yi when you going to work? Who's going to accompany her to school?" He shot a multiple questions.

I sigh hard.

"Appa will take care of Hae Yi, appa will be her man, appa will take your place and you will take appa place taking care of omma, okay?" I said calmly. I released him from the hugged. He wiped his tears. Moment later he came back to his sense and nod to my statement.

"I'm already thirthteen years old appa, I will take care of omma" He said still sobbing. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

We entered Siwon office and take our seat. Hyun Woo spoke up to Siwon

"I want to live with my mother"

Siwon just nodded in sigh. 

We took care of few of paper before I took Hae Yi home while Jessica, my wife took Hyun Woo to her home.

--------

Flashback**

I was home from my office. I work as marriage consultant. The office is very near to the court so when I have a case or anything, I will always bring my family to hear it.I opened the door to my living room, slump my body on the sofa.

"Appa!" My daughter shout. I carried her onto my lap. She hugged me and kiss me on the cheek. Suddenly my wife Sica entered the living room with our son. She asked me if I can talk privately with her, and I agreed. I put my daughter down, and pat my son head telling him to take care of Hae Yi whilst I talk to their mother.

We entered our room, and I was suprise that I was greeted by a magazine. My wife had thrown the magazine to my face. I hold on to the pain and try to calm myself down.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!!!!?" She asked half shouted.

I sat on the bed edge while rubbing the area that got hit by the magazine.

"No, of course, I'm not. Why would you say that?" I look at her in disbelief.

She took my cellphone and shoved it to me.

"READ IT!" she said.

I read the text, It was from my client and it was a female.

"Hey y, thank you for solving the case. Let's meet up next time. Friday night my place? I love you" 

I sigh, we've been through this like every single day, and I always told her that I ignore all the invitation but she still don't budge.

I hold her hand.

"Sica.. baby, I'm just helping her with her marriage, and she's just my client not more than that." I exclaimed

"Don't touch me!" She said swinging her hand releasing my grip. I look at the floor thinking about the day we first argue. I'm a marriage consultant, of course I will see female and males client. My job is to maintain and advice them from getting a divorce. So far I've help out many people but I can't even help my own marriage. We've been arguing since the day I got the job. I knew it was not a good idea, but she encouraged me to take it. It sad to see when it turn like this.

"Let's get a divorce" I said almost in whispering tone.Her back was facing me but I could see she's sobbing.

"Sica, I told you before, I love you till forever and I never cheat on you. We have a beautiful child, a great job anda great life. Why do you always feel insecure...? Everyday I reminded that I have you, Hyunwoo and Hae Yi at home and where ever I go, I will always tell you first.." I explained. She finally turn her back looking at me.

"Okay, let's get a divorce." She said. I can see she grit her teeth try to supress the anger. I was taken aback for a second but I quickly regain concious.

"For now this is my house, you have to get out from here. I need to think." she said nonchalantly.

I walk out from the room to see my child. I kiss them on the forehead before walk out of the house. I sat leaning my body to the front door. I don't know where to go or what to do.. I heard my wife sobbing on the other side of the door. 

Flashback End**

--------

We signed a divorce contract, within those 5 years we still consider who will take full custody of our children. But I asked for toleration, so we take turn taking care of our children until they can make their own decision to choose. 

So after the decision, I took Hae Yi home while Sica took Hyun Woo. I still contemplated weather we make the right decision or not. I lived in a crooked apartment, not really much space to do anything. The apartment only have one room, so I decorated them just for my princes while I sleep in the living room. I give my full attention to Hae Yi. Everyday I would sent her to school and pick her up afterward, I will try my best to help her with her homework and teach her. I can see her passion in sport so I also make time to help her practice.  Sometimes, Sica will drop Hyun Woo with me cause she had a business meeting.

One day, my daughter scream atop of her lug.."Appaa!!!" She scream from the bathroom. I rush over to see what happened. 

"What happened sweety?" I asked.

"I'm bleeding..!!" She said. I started to panic

"Where does it bleed? does it hurt? let me see.." I knocked the bathroom door harder asking for entrance.

My daughter explain everything to me and immediately my face blush. I called Sica to come over and look at Hae Yi while I try to calm her down. After a while, everything goes back to normal. 

"She's already hit her puberty, you better take extra care of her this time" My ex-wife warn before he goes back home. I sigh, taking care of daughter is really hard work I guess.

---

It' been two years since our last agreement, Hae Yi is growing to become a very beautiful girl while Hyun Woo became a very handsome man.We often meet that it seems like we're not divorced until a mail came in.

It is a wedding invintation

"You're invited to the wedding of Heechul x Jessica"

"So is this why Hyun Woo had been asking me a lot lately" I thought

Flashback*

It is Sunday and Jessica had a business meeting with her company. She dropped Hyun Woo by my house. I was helping them with their homework when suddenly Hyun Woo asked me a question.

"Appa, will you be happy if omma married again?"

I was suprise by the sudden question but I tried to keep calm and smile at him

"If omma is happy, I will be happy too.." 

"So you don't want omma back?"

I space out for a moment, where did he learn to ask this question anyway?

"Of course I need omma, but omma need someone else to protect her, to love her.."

"She have me appa, I can protect her, why do she need to marry again right ? I love omma so much so she don't have any valid reason to marry other person.." He said before continuing his homework. I sigh.

"I hope Omma marry you again" I heard Hyun Woo muttered.

Flashback End*

-----

We arrived at the chapel and I immediatly saw Jessica fioncee Heechul at the front door greeting the guests. I took a deep breath before walking in. Holding my daughter hand , I greet Heechul with a smile and congratulate him for his marriage. He led me to the seat. I was waiting for my son to sit beside me when I don't spot him anywhere. I told my daughter to sit still while I search for his brother. 

The first one I ask is Heechul. He shake his head. He said he saw him a couple minutes ago, but then he quickly dissapeared. I look around the chapel, searching for a possible really skinny boy with a scar on his eyebrow but I don't see him. I walk behind the chapel to see a boy kneeling and crying. I approached the boy and recognize his voice. I backhugged him telling him to calm down.

He looked at me with his watery eyes and return my hug. 

"Why omma marrying him? Why not you appa?" he cried

I hug him tightly.

"Shush.... don't cry Hyun Woo-ah... everything happened for a reason. Omma is happy with Uncle Heechul so who am I to stop them?" I said. I hold my tears not to let them down.

"You;re my appa.." he said.

"....But I'm not her husband anymore.." I kiss his forehead. It took him a couple of minute before he regain his sense. He let go of my hug.

" Whatever happend today, remember, I will always be your appa, I will always be by your side if you need anything and most importantly I will always love you.." I said before wiping his tears with my handkerchief. He nodded in silent.

"I don;t want you to hate on omma or her husband okay? he deserve every happiness that I did'nt give to her before.." He hug me again.

"Don't worry appa, I love omma, and will protect with my life her even if she's already had her hero.."

A few moment later we got back into the chapel. Everything went on so smoothly and I saw Jessica nad Heechul face smiling brightly. Hyun Woo stayed by his omma side taking care of her every need. On the other side my daughter keep asking why I didn't married her again. I explained everything to her, and she also broke to tears. I hugged her for reassurance.

I hope everything goes on smoothly with our life too.


A/N:This suppose to be one shot... Oh well..

Happy belated father's day.Next chapter on the way!

P/S: I knew some of you been through divorce and parents divorce. I just want to reflect that sometimes our parents don't easily gave up on loving us. They'll always try their best to pay attention to us right? so what I want is to people to give a little appreciation to their parents, say Thank you to them, kiss or hugged to make them at least alittle special :)