Decision

Happens For A Reason.

Let face it every house need a man and so does we. 

My brother keep pacing back and forth in front of living room.

"Oppa what's wrong?" I asked. He was looking at me with a very serious expression and the he approached me with a fake smile. He sat beside me and said

"Whatever happen after this, I will always be by your side? okay?"

I nod in confusion. Moments later I saw my parents coming from their bedroom. They look tired, confused and sad. They both sigh in exaustion. They walk to the front doors. Right now my dad is in front of the door while my mom is waiting to closed it. They look into each others eye before they bid goodbye. And my dad blew a kiss to me silently and said "I'll be back" in whispering tone. 

"Where's appa going omma?" I asked my mom

Her eyes is watery. The tears are threatening to fall down.

"He's just going to work" My mom gave a bitter smile.

she then hug tightly on me and my brother little body.  

-------

"Omma, why are we at court? Are we going to watch another trial?" I asked my mom. She won't answer me instead she tighten the grip of my hand. She's taking me and my brother to court early in the morning.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked my brother. He just said we're going to meet my dad. I nod in excitement. We arrived in front of my dad office. My mom push the door and I quickly search for my dad. He was at his table, cleaning up some document that scattered.

"Appa!!!" I shout running toward him giving him a big hug. He hug me as if he expected it to be.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked my dad. 

"Yeah, just let me take my jacket first." He said before we go out from his office. We were walking hand in hand. My mom holding my left hand and my dad was holding my right hand. My brother stays by my mom left side. We stop by my dad friend office.

"Uncle Siwon!" I yelled.

Uncle siwon just smile and hug me. He carried me into his office while others follow suit. He then told me to wait in front of the lobby with my brother while he talk with my parents. I obeyed him.

 

It's like one and the half hour since we wait for our parents. My brother sigh heavyly. After that we heard Uncle Siwon doors open,I sprint to my dad hugging him tightly. I hear uncle Siwon said.

"She's too young, I can't let you take care of her yet. For now I leave Hae yi and Hyun Woo with Jessica until they can make the right decision." My dad just sigh and nod. 

"Appa, are you going home with us?" I asked.

"No honey, I'm not.. but you'll be going home with omma"

"But I want you to be home!!!" I rebel. My dad hug me tightly carrying me around. I was crying so hard that I barely even noticed that I had dozed of in my dad embrace. by the time I woke up, I'm already at the backseat of my mom car heading home.

I cried again but this time, my dad didn't hug me back. The only one who to comfort me now is my brother, Hyunwoo.

----

My dad never come home with us afterward, he's justs come by and visit us. Sometimes my mom let me and my brother sleepover at my dad house. It's not long after that, that I realized mom and dad live seperately.

"Appa, why aren't we living together again?" I asked my dad. Today I'll be sleeping over at his house. On the other hand Hyun Woo didn't come with me cause he want to keep mom accompany. 

My dad kneel down to my level. "Well you know when people get into a fight, they throw punch and stab right?"

I gave him a perplex look. "to keep those people away, we must you know..seperate them.."

I gasp "Did you and omma punch each other?" My dad sigh and ruffle my hair. "Kind of, some day sooner or later you'll understand,you have plenty of time to take in  this kind of difficulty.." My dad took my hand and muttered "You're only five years old..."

-----

5 years have passed like a wind. Within those years I kept tossing and turning between mom and dad. Sometimes I want to stay longer at dad house sometimes I miss mom. It's tiring but I guess me and my brother are making effort to make them live together again.

Not long after, we visit Uncle Siwon office again.

I sat down at the table with my parents and my brother. Uncle Siwon sits in his own seat.

He took a deep breath and look at me and my brother eyes.

"Kids, now you learn that your parents was divorced right?" we nod. 

"Hae Yi-ah..." He said looking at me.

"Do you want to live with your omma or with your appa?" 

I help my dad hand "I want to live with appa, but I want omma to live with us" Uncle Siwon sigh..

"So you want to live at your appa house right?" He said. I really don't know what he's getting at but I just nod.

"And what about you Hyun Woo?" He asked my brother

"I want to live with appa too, I want to take care of Hae Yi.." he said.

Uncle Siwon just nodded. "Wait..." My dad said "Let me talk with Hyun Woo for a second..".

"Okay.." he gave him permission. My dad then took my brother to the other room. 

5  minute after that, they return to their seat. I can see my brother eyes are swollen from tears.

"I want to live with my mother" My brother uttered.


A/N: I'm sorry guys, I totally forgot abt this story!! so here's a chapter starter. 2 more chappie to go. 

In case you're curios this is Lee Hae Yi point of view. Donghae daughter. Hyunwoo Is Donghae son. While I decide to pair up Jessica with Donghae in this story.

Next pov suppose to be Donghae. I hope you can be patience. *^^*  Thank You.