BIG news

It Just Isn't My Story To Tell

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

--------------Phone call----------------

Me: Hello.
Min Hye: Hey Jenny, I have to talk to you.
Me: You may speak.
Min Hye: *laughs* No, this is about guys; we have to talk about it.
Me: Speaking of boy talk, why didn’t you tell me you and Min Soo broke up?
Min Hye: Oh… about that… you know, we are both busy with our schedules so we believed that breaking up would be a good idea for both.
Me: *sighs* Why didn’t you tell me?
Min Hye: I’m sorry… but I’m going to tell you something so please come meet me.
Me: Where?
Min Hye: At that dance studio.
Me: Alright… I’ll stop cramming for the college exam which will be on next week just for you.
Min Hye: Thanks.

-------------End of phone call--------------

I walked to the dance studio and saw Min Hye waiting for me. She ran towards me and hugged me.

“Whoa, what’s this for?” I asked in a surprised tone.

Min Hye hugged me tighter, “I think I like someone.”

I removed myself from Min Hye’s hug and looked at her with a shocked look, “What are you talking about? Didn’t you just break up with Min Soo?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Shh!” Min Hye grabbed my hand and took me up to one of the dance studios. She closed the door behind her and the music.

“What’s up with all the secrecy?”

“Um… I’m famous now. I can’t just go around saying that I have a crush.”

“Okay… we don’t you tell me now then?”

“Well, you know how for the past few weeks I have been trying to find that speed rapper.” ‘

I gulped and nodded my head. “Yeah…”

“Well, I’ve noticed something strange.” Min Hye smiled.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

“Strange but good.” Min Hye smiled widely.

“I’m probably just stabbing the situation in the dark but I’m guessing that it has something to do with the person that you like?”

“Bingo!”

I smiled half-heartedly because I kept thinking about how a few weeks ago, she was with Min Soo. “So why don’t you tell me about this guy then?”

“But let me just ask you some things just to make sure first because I have a feeling that he might have some feelings for me as well.”

“Okay, let’s hear it.”

“Well, he’s an idol.”

I nodded my head, “I’m sorry, when are the questions coming?”

“Don’t do that. Anyways, he used to be quite quiet when we were together but for the past month or so, he started talking to me and he made much more a lot of physical contact.”

“Like…”

“Like, when I’m trying to go somewhere with him around, he would try to keep me to stay longer and he would talk to me about personal things like being famous and stuff.”

“Whoa, changing from quiet to being all personal? He’s definitely into you.” I smiled, “But is that the reason why you broke up with Min Soo?”

“Um…” Min Hye looked down and slowly nodded her head, “Strange, it wasn’t. We were just getting further apart because of our schedules but since me and that guy is from the same company, it’s easier for us to hang out together.”

“He’s from the same company?”

Min Hye nodded her head happily.

I smiled at her, “We’re more similar than I thought, I like someone from CUBE as well.”

“Oh! Really? Who?”

“You tell yours first.”

Min Hye bit her bottom lip, “It’s Hyunseung oppa…”

I couldn’t believe what I heard. I let out a small laugh. “Whoa…” I tried my best to smile, at times like this; I’m glad that I’m an actress.

“I know! He’s been so sweet to me lately and he’s always giving me tips and we’ve been going out a lot.”

“Well, then there’s no question as to whether he likes you or not.” I smiled at Min Hye, trying to make it as genuine as possible. I guess Hyunseung’s going to be Min Hye’s boyfriend then.

“So who do you like?” Min Hye nudged me.

I pursed my lips together and did a dorky smile, “It’s Doo Joon oppa.” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“Aish!” Min Hye pushed me, “For a moment there I thought it was real.”

I smiled at her and did the peace sign. Yeah… for a moment I thought it was real as well.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~