WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! *____*

Let me drive you to my heart

   

    The next day you got up and prepare for your work. It has been 1 year since you live in your work. You got up quickly and starts cleaning the café while listening to song and singing.

*~ I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad~

Buy all of the things I never had~

I wanna be on a corpora course magazine~

Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen~

Oh every time I close my eyes~

I see my name on shining light yeah~

A different city every night ohh i~ swear~

The world better prepare when am a billionaire~*

You were singing loudly didn’t even know there were someone staring at you. You were still cleaning and when you turn around and got a big shock when u saw that old man. * OMOIYA~ O____O* you were frightened and put your hand on your chest. You were like that about 2 minutes and finally snap to the reality. You slightly bowed *miahnyeo~ we aren’t opened yet please wait a little bit* you said and give your warmest smile to that old man. Then the old man suddenly comes to you while clapping *wow you sing very beautiful and I apologize* the old man said and smiles back at you *woah~ really? Thank you very much for the compliment sir ^.^ and I maybe rude but can I know your name  sir?* you smiled to the old man again and u offered a seat , he gently smiles and sits down *oh am sorry my name is Lee Soo Man nice to meet you * he offers a handshake to you and you quickly shakes your hand with him and he continued *and am the rude one who didn’t introduce myself and by any chance do you know me? * you are now confused -_- *oh am sorry sir but I don’t know you hehe btw my name is Song Ah Ri nice to meet you too sir* you gently smiled. He looked kind of shocked but he hugs you. You were surprised by his sudden action. *can I ask you something Ah Ri?* he asked *oh of course sir you can* you answered and hugs him back *how long are you working here? And do u have any apartment to live?* you confused with his question oh shoot!!!!!!!! Should I tell him the truth? >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> ughhh so confusing~ >.< but if I tell him maybe he will help me aight? But……………….okay nevermind x_x  you thought *am working here for 1 years right now and …..i…l..l..live here*  you shuttered and looks down *well Ah Ri  I have good offer for you* you looks up at him *o..offer? what is it ahjussi?* the old man chuckled  *well I think you don’t know about me for surely well I am a creator of SM entertainment you can understand that I am the president of the SM entertainment. Do u ever heard what is SM entertainment?* the old man asked , you gasped and thinks sm sm sm sm dammit where did I heard that?!?! Ughh am so embarrassing come one Ah Ri think…………….RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! TAETISEO!!! OMG *__*you though *oh the entertainment of TaeTiSeo right? you answered *yep now you got it and I heard your singing and we are finding some new trainees and I want you to be our trainee can u accept my offer Ah Ri?* you were totally shocked O_____________O /about 5 minutes later/ you come back to the reality and shakes your head *am sorry ahjussi but I cant be your trainee. I don’t like being an idol I just love my simple life! Am very sorry ahjussi but I cant accept it* you said and bowed for an apologize. *you don’t have to call me ahjussi you can call me appa if you want dear* he smiled and continues *and you don’t really have to be trainee there Ah Ri-ah if you want we can wait for you and you can take your time to think shall we?* he offered again * ahju…appa~ i don’t think I can* you said and looks down *then…..you can work at our café and we can give you an apartment that you can live Ah Ri I don’t want you to live here like this. What if u get sick huh?!? So now go with us* he is now really serious you gulped and avoid his stares *how can I trust you appa? I don’t trust people so easily am sorry for telling this* with your words he softened and chuckled *hahahaha well remember? Am creator of SMent how can I lie to you right?* he said and you smiled with that. Can I really trust him????? Really can i? think Ah Ri if you follow appa you have good work and you will live in an apartment isn’t it good offer? Ah Ri just accepted damn just accept it noooo don’t Ah Ri what if they use you?!!! You were talkin to yourself in your mind. You finally make decision and looked at him gulped *appa~ I think about it very hard and my decision is …………………*

------to be continued------

;) well my chapter 2 hihihih ^.^

How was it guys?

please subscribe and comment it~

And if you already enjoying my story please comment it *puppy eyes*

Hihih~ ^.^ I hope it goes well and I hope I didn’t fail DDDx

Okayyyyy good bye guys ^__^ *waves and gives you flying kiss* mwuaah~ :*