Broken Promise.

Precious One

          "So are you sure he's gonna be there?" Key asks as he goes through Taemins closet. Once in a while he'll his teeth, shake his head or mutter something, to disapprove of Taemins "taste". Taemin just giggles and eyes the bags beside his bed. Key has brought them with him when Taemin called and asked for some help.

            "Yeah, he promised," Taemin said as he stood up to peek into the bags of...clothes? He picked one up and laid them on his bed.

"Yah!" Taemin caught Keys attention as he turned around and saw the clothes on the bed. He smiled.

"If you brought clothes for me then why look through my closet?"

"Because I wanted to know if you've upgraded."

"Umma, half of my clothes belonged to you or were bought by you." Taemin reasoned. Key answered by rolling his eyes then picking up the clothes and shoved them to Taemin.

"What about the other bag?" Taemin said pointing at it.

"Don't worry about it, just go and change. I need to see you in them"

The blonde sighs and followed Keys orders.

***

Key lets out a sigh for the umpteenth time. Taemin looks out the window.

"He's late!" Key finally blows and was heading to grab Taemins phone to let Minho get a piece of his own mind, when Taemin turns to him and smiles.

"He's here."

" Well he's saved, I was about to murder him" Key folded his arms.

"You wouldn't do that" Taemin headed to the door. "I'll hate you if you did."

Key glared at his son. " I hate it when you threatened me."

***

        Taemin stares at the door, which is being knocked by Minho. Gosh, why is he feeling so nervous. Those butterflies are back again.

"Are you going to open it or do I have to do it."   Key was answered by silence.

Having an impatient character, Key walk past Taemin and gets to the door. Taemin who finally came back to his sense saw his umma walk by, and yelped.

"No, let me do it." But it was too late, the door was open.

"Make sure he gets home before midnight, don't feed him too much sweets, keep an eyes on him because when he gets to excited he'll wonder off somewhere..."

"Umma, stop" Taemin whines. " I'm not a kid."

Minho was about to kick down the door when Taemin was taking so long but was surprised to see Key who instantly started to lecture him. He looked behind the diva and found his boyfriend blushing while pulling on Keys arm.

" And what's with the clothes?"

" I just came back from a meeting that my dad made me go. That's why I was late and I didnt want to keep Taemin waiting if I went home and changed."

Key eyes him his suit, up and down. " You could've of done better. But I'll let it go 'cuz you were worried about my baby.".

Minho smiled ."You ready to go?' Minho stretched his hands out waiting for Taemin to take it.

"Yeah."

" Frog boy, stop making Taemin seem like a girl." Key finally stated before closing the door.

    Taemin gasped and let go of Minho hands. Minho chuckled and walked ahead, heading to a black limo. Taemin stopped in his track. Wasn't Minho putting too much effort into this, it's just a date to the amusement park.

When Minho didnt hear footsteps behind him he turned and saw Taemin looking at the limo.

"I had to take my dad's car because I didn't want him to get suspicious when I was heading out late with my car. But dont you think this is much better?"

Taemin smiles and nods. " A little. I've never been in a limo before." Minho walk to Taemin and takes his hands. "Then this makes it more special." Taemin leans into Minho. Warm. He loves this feeling.

"Merry Christmas Taemin" Minho says and kisses him on the forehead.

"Merry Christmas Minho. " He couldn't be any happier.

" Let's have fun today, I want to make today memorable." Minho pulls Taemin and the blonde follows.

Me too.

***

"....then we can ride the Ferris wheel last. Wouldn't it be so much fun if it snowed while were up there. It'll be so pretty." Minho nods as Taemin kept rambling on about their date to the amusement park. As they got in, Taemin was shaking of anticipation. Moving around the limo to inspect everything then talking about what they were going to do at the amusement park. Minho just listened and watch his lovely boyfriend shine that big smile as he talked, making Minho chuckle.

A few minutes later, Taemin has calmed down and was looking out the window admiring the lights around Seoul with wide eyes. As Minho kept watching him, Taemin reminded him of a little boy going out in Christmas with his mom and dad.

Which reminded him, he's never asked Taemin about his parents, if he has any siblings, or anything about his past.

"Taemin?"

"hmm?" Taemin answered back not moving his eyes from the window.

"Where are your parents?"

Taemin stiffened. "They're far away." He said keeping his eyes outside. "Where?"

Taemin opened his mouth but closed it back up. There was a silent pause.

 "Taemin?" Minho tried to get his attention. Did he say something wrong. "Taemin, Im-"

"Minho were going the wrong way?" Taemin finally spoke. "What?"

"This isn't the way," Taemin turned to Minho and pointed to the window, "this isnt the way to the amusement park."

Minho moved to Taemin side and looked outside. He's right, they were farther away.

"Onew!" He called. "Onew!"

Taemin watched as the black window at the other side of the limo slid down and the back of someone's head was seen. The driver kept his eyes on the road but glanced back once in a while.

"Where are we going? Why did you change the route?" Minho asked.

"I..." Onew hesitated. Minho raised an eyebrow and then frowned, he knows who did this.

"Tell me" Taemin was worried. Minho would never speak so cold like that.

"Your father called" Onew finally said and didn't turn back. He kept his eyes away from Minho.

Minho slumped back and stayed quiet. Taemin moved closer giving Minho a worried look. What's going on. When he was close, he laid his head on Minho shoulder and entwined their hands but Minho didn't move from his spot.

***

    "Master Minho, were here" Onew said  as they stop in front of a restaurant. Taemin who was deep in thought since his discovery of their date being interrupted, sat back up and looked out the window. In awe he looked. People wearing business suits, expensive dresses, jewelry, heels, shoes...he became little. He's just wearing simple jeans and a t-shirt and a necklace, that Key shoved to him because he didn't want Taemin to be "so simple." Taemin backed away from the outside view and turned to Minho, who was still stuck in place. He hasn't moved an inch and Taemin was worried.

  But looking at him now, in his suit, in a limo, then thinking back to the car rides with Minho, the girls, his friends...the meetings, Taemin felt out of place. Minho and Taemin came from different world...different social status.

"...if my father finds out about you, you'll get hurt."

Is Minho father that powerful, that dangerous...that Minho couldn't say no and go out on those dates they planned before.

I can't make the date today. Let's go out tomorrow ok?

            Why?

            My father wants me to accompany him to this meeting.

            Ok

Somehow it hurt. Opposite attract right? So Taemin and Minho are good, there's nothing wrong.

Taemin let his gaze drop to the limos floor, trying to hold back his tears. Gosh I'm such a cry baby. A stop at a restaurant and he's about to cry.

            "Master Minho...your father is waiting" Onew voice made Taemin lift his head up and once again turn to Minho, who smiled weakly and without any words he opened the door and stepped out.

"Minho..." the younger one called.

"Wait here." Minho said before closing the door.

So Taemin did. He sat there, still, but feeling strange. His head hurts...his chest hurt. He wants to cry, but doesn't know why. His eyes burned, creating his watery eyes.

How long has it been since he's been in there. Taemin inhales hoping to feel better...and looks back out.

There's Minho, who couldn't miss that tall guy from the crowd and a shorter man next to him holding a girls hand.

Must be his dad, but who's that girl. He sees Minho dad smiling at the girl and pulling her closer to Minho, who was smiling back.

She's beautiful.

***

"Minho I want you to meet Son Eun Seo." She bows and Minho does the same. " She's the daughter of a good friend of mines and we're having dinner here and you're going to join us."

"But father..."

"You're not busy today, right." Minho knew his father wasn't asking. He gulped.

"N-no"

"Good, now your date inside. Her father been waiting long." Mr.Choi gently pulled her to Minho.

" I'll be back." Minho quickly said and walked back to the limo. His father watched him from behind, and squinted his eyes when he saw blonde hair from the window that scrolling down. Minho was careful on hiding that blonde hair...boy.

***

"Minho, can we go now?" Taemin asked when he heard the window move down and Minho came into view. Minho didn't answer and kept stared into Taemins eyes.

The pain came back.

Minho was giving him that smile...that smiles when he always has to leave.

No.

"I'll see you at school."

"What?" That's a long way from now. What about New Years. "But.."

"Onew take him home."

Onew nodded and the window started scrolling back up.

Taemin watches Minho turn his back to him and walk away. The limo starts and drives away.

Taemin turns to the back window and watches Minho take the girls hand and lead her in the restaurant, with a smile.

But, he feels eyes on him. Minho father is still there and staring at the moving car.

Like he's directly staring at Taemin.

Taemin gasps and turns away. Was he seen?

            When they were finally far, Taemin laid his head on the car window and watch everything move past him, like Minho...like when Minho gave him that smile that smile that tells him he's going to be lonely again.

He sniffs.

So much for a memorable day. 

" I guess Minho has a lot of explaining to do." Taemin hears a voice and finds brown hair straight ahead. Oh right he's not alone.

"My name is Lee Jinki, but people call me Onew." The driver introduces himself and shows Taemin a big smile.

Taemin just stares.

"I'm Minho personal, well, servant and driver," Onew continues, " and I guess you want to know everything, huh?"

Taemin pushes himself back up and nods.

Onew sighs. "Im not in the position to tell you everything. That's Minho job, but I'm guessing he'll take forever to do it, so i'll just tell you a short version."

Taemin nods.

"Minho is an only child so everything goes to him. The money, the company...the stress. So his father is training him. That includes taking him to meetings here in Korea, Japan, China, the US, or dinners so he could meet other CEO's. So Minho doesn't have much free time. I sometimes get neglected." Onew chuckles.

Taemin smiles and imagines his boyfriend sitting on those big black chairs, all the way in the top floor where the city could be seen behind him.

"But...his father also makes him meet women. Especially daughters of other CEO's."  The imagine breaks. " I don't know if it's for relationship between companies or he just wants a heir, but sometimes those 'meeting' are actually blind dates."

I'm sorry I can't today either. My father wants me to go to another meeting.

Were those meetings actually blind dates? Was Minho lying to him? Is his father that strong?

Taemin starts to sob. "I'm sorry" Onew says.

"I-it's ok. Thank you for telling me." He says between sobs. "I-it's okay." It's okay.

"Onew?"

"Hm?"

"Can you take me to the amusement park." Like it was planned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

***

"Thank you Onew." Taemin bows from outside.

"No problem. You have my number so call when you need a ride." Onew smiles and drives away.

Taemin waves goodbye until the limo is out of sight. He sighs and turns around to meet the illuminating lights from the park. The sun went away so the lights make everything clear and beautiful.

We would've had fun.

Taemin enters and looks around.

We could of shared a cotton candy, taken photos. You could of won me a prize. We could've gotten on the roller coaster so I could get closer to you and never let go... We could've kissed inside one of the Ferris wheels carts. We could've...

            Taemin covers his eyes to block everything. Block everything they should have done. He shouldn't be hurting like, especially when it's Christmas.

" I don't know if it's for relationship between companies or he just wants a heir, but sometimes those 'meeting' are actually blind dates."

            Of course. It all makes sense. Minho is going to get everything, own everything, so having a "boyfriend" beside him would ruin everything.

"Just like in those dramas." He laughs. "I wonder if the last episode will turn our happy...for me"

He laughs but soon it turns into sobs. When he takes his phone out, he starts crying.

"Key...c-can you come pick me up?"

"I'm fine. I'm at the amusement park...Minho?...He-...Just come and get me."

 Before I break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Im back and with a long angsty chap.  I tried my best hehe, I hope I did a good job.

oh Onew was introduced..dont worry he'll be back.

Like i've been gone for so long the next chap will be here soon because I was gonna add more  into this chap but its alreay 8 pages...hehe and i dont want to give everything away to you LOVELIES!!

Chunji Pictures, Images and Photos

So how was it

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!