Date

Precious One

Omg sorry for not uploading Monday, but i really was busy. So this is kinda like a filler chap, you guys get to see more of the fluff hehe. Enjoy!


       1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, one step after another. Taemin was taking his time, he has a date with Minho and his stomach is not cooperating with him. Why is he so nervous? It’s just a movie. Key is always making his life hard.

            Taemin takes a deep breath and makes his way to the parking lot. As he lifts his head, to at least seem confident, he sees Minho leaning against his black car.

Taemin stops. Oh no, the butterflies are back again.

Minho catches him and waves. Taemin just smiles. They've spent alot of time together but this feeling is different. Why is he so nervous? Taemin stands there and gazes at Minho. Choi Minho is his boyfriend and he's going on a date with him. If the world knew of this, it would create destruction and broken hearts. He chuckled to himself. He knows so many girls wanted to be this close to Minho, but Taemin is the lucky one.

            With that thought in his head, Taemin runs up to Minho and wraps his arms around his neck.

"I missed you" Taemin whispers into Minho chest. Minho doesn't hesitate and wraps his arms around his waist pulling his boyfriend closer. "Is that why you threatened me."

"That was Keys idea" Taemin pouted and Minho laughed. Taemin detached himself from Minho and brought his hands to Minho cheek, caressing it with his thumb. He then leaned in closer not taking his eyes away Minho lips. They were a breath away, one more move and their lips would touch.

            But a beeping sound made Minho back away. He found a girl with her car keys in her hand and staring at him, so it came from the car. He looked around. Damn. He forgot the were in a public place.

            Taemin frowned seeing Minho look around. What is he looking for? Then it hit him, they were in the open where everybody could catch them. Taemin backed away too and opened the passenger door and quickly got inside.

            Minho looked back at the girl and sent a smile, which made her blush. Minho walked around the car and opened the door and was about to go in but he stopped to put his finger over his lip and once again meet the girls eyes. Shh.

            And they were off.

***

            The moon is out and the streets are full as ever. Minho comes out laughing at Taemin who still doesn't let go of his arm.

"You chose a scary movie"

"Well...I didn't know it was that scary"

"Taemin, it's a SCARY movie"

"Shut up!" Taemin punched Minho arm.

"Yah, Lee Taemin when did you get so strong" Minho teased, who was rubbing his arm. "Omo, my baby is growing up, so all that milk you keep drinking is helping huh?

            Well, Key keeps bothering him every night to drink a cup of hot milk, apparently he's too skinny and no muscle. But he has dance classes on the weekend, maybe all his muscled go to his legs.

Taemin looks down and touches his calves, they're not so tough. "Hyung, can I touch your legs." Minho gives him a confused look. "Why?"

"I'm curious." He says and doesn't wait for a reply as he slides his hands on Minho thighs. He's to focus on Minho legs that he doesn't see Minho biting hid lower lip. Gosh this is so tempting.

"Hyung, I want legs like yours."

"Then play soccer and basketball"

Taemin huffs and looks at Minho. "I prefer watching you play"

Gosh why is he so cute. Minho grabs Taemin hands and pulls him away. Too many eyes around.

            They stop at an alleyway. Taemin lets out a yelp when Minho pushes him toward the brick wall.  "Hyung?" He looks into Minho eyes. Lust.

"Hyung that hur-" He was cut off by the older ones lips. It wasn't those lovely pecks on the lips anymore. It was stronger and demanding and it's taking Taemin breath away. He didn't suppress a moan when Minho slip his tongue into his mouth.

            Minho pulled away and they were both a breathless mess. Taemin put his hands over his mouth, blushing. Minho kissed him, no, it was more intense.

            "Dont tempt me like that" Minho said still breathing hard.

            "H-hyung..." Taemin started, but looking somewhere else. "Let's get some ice cream" He smiled and gently pushed Minho, making room for him to walk away a, blush still visible on his cheeks.

Minho just smirked and followed his lover.


Once again im so sorry for taking long to upload!! I know this is short but this chap was so you wont miss me and i didnt want you guys to wait so long.  So this is the DATE. cute huh?I wanted to share the fluff. (Gosh Im so cheesy) EXPECT MORE CHEESYNESS!! AND FLUFF!!

I did say there was going to be drama and there will be, I just have to plan it out more. I feel like somethings missing so I have to think more, and dont worry Jonghyun and Onew will appear soon.

I have 20 subs...hehe YAY!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

taemin cute Pictures, Images and Photos

(idk when ill upload the next chap Gosh im not a good author hehe

Thanks for letting me rant.

Comments PLZ!!