Final

Have a Little Faith In Me

"Are you sure Taeyeon likes chocolate cake?" Jessica asked her girlfriend as she picked up the cake mix box. This was the umpteenth time she asked and Tiffany would always tell her yes.

"I'm sure she likes chocolate cake, hun," the younger girl took the cake box from her girlfriend's hand. "Last year, Sunny got her a chocolate ice cream cake and she liked it."

Today was their best friend's 23rd birthday, and because Taeyeon had been through the couple's ups and downs, they thought that they should return the friendly gesture and bake a cake for her surprise party that Sunny was planning.

The couple soon started to prepare the cake mix. Tiffany was a little hesitant at first with having Jessica in the kitchen because… well, whenever Jessica touches anything in there she somehow makes the kitchen look like a tornado hit it.


"Was it really necessary to buy three boxes?" Jessica sat on the counter and watched her girlfriend look for a bowl mix.

Tiffany pulled the the pink bowl out and placed it on the counter, pouring the mixture into it.

"I bought extras in case we mess up on this one." She brought the eggs and measuring cup out. "So, wash your hands and let's get busy!"

Get busy? Don't mind if I do, Tiffany, a dirty thought came to Jessica's mind and smirked.

As soon as Jessica pushed herself off the kitchen counter, she went behind Tiffany and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"I don't think getting busy in the kitchen is a good idea..." Jessica moved Tiffany's long brown hair to the other side of her shoulder and planted small kisses on the nape of her neck. "Are you sure you don't want to do it in the room?"

The girl smiled and knew where this was going, so she decided to play along. She turned around and pulled Jessica's face towards hers, and kissed her lips. Tiffany's hands found their way into Jessica's soft blonde hair.

Tiffany brought one hand down and gently pushed her girlfriend back to the counter. As soon as the small of Jessica's back hit the counter, Tiffany turned around and continued to crack the eggs.

With the stunt Tiffany pulled, Jessica stood there with her jaw dropped.

"W-what…?! Why would you...!” The blonde yelled.

"As tempting as your offer sounds, we have to bake a cake for our friend, Sica." Tiffany turned her head around and smiled. "Maybe if we finish early we can cuddle up in bed and watch a movie."

Jessica's ears perked as soon as she heard that. In swift movement, Jessica put a yellow apron on and helped Tiffany with the cake batter.






"Hun, are you sure you put in the right amount of water?"

Tiffany looked at the chocolate cake batter and it was runny and watery. She thought that she could rely on her girlfriend to measure out the water and oil, but it just didn't seem right.

"I guess, I put in a little too much water… and not enough oil." Jessica frowned. For once she actually tried her best to mix the batter up, but there's always something that doesn't end up right.

"You did measure it correctly, right?"

"Uh, no…" Jessica looked down, clearly embarrassed. "I eyeballed it."

Tiffany's heart hurt a little to see her girlfriend upset.

"Maybe I should just give up on cooking," The blonde sighed and leaned against the counter. "I don't even know why you're with me when the only thing I can make is tuna and mayonnaise sandwich."


The older girl had cake mix on her cheek and forehead which Tiffany found adorable. She walked over and hugged her girlfriend. She her blonde hair and gave her a soft lips on Jessica's lips.

"Listen, I don't care if I have to eat your tuna and mayonnaise sandwich for the rest of my life," Tiffany cupped Jessica's face and wiped the cake mix off her cheek with her thumb. "I'm with you, because I'm in love with you, and you mean everything to me."

Her words made Jessica's heart flutter. She was grateful to have such a loving girlfriend that loves her.

"I love you, Fany-boo!" Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany and kissed her every where on her face.

Tiffany let out a loud laugh and tried to get away from her girlfriend.

"Come on, babe. We have two more boxes! Let's try to do this for Taeyeon!"






The couple had finished making the cake and it was now sitting in the oven. It took them both the remaining boxes to get it right. Jessica and Tiffany were resting on the couch. Tiffany laid across the couch with her head on Jessica's lap. Jessica's hand were resting on her girlfriend's stomach and the other hand playing with her hair. Jessica was happy that the batter turned out better than the first, but she's a little worried if it'll taste good.

Jessica was too worried about the cake she didn't realize that Tiffany fell asleep. Tiffany was exhausted from baking and knocked out as soon as she laid down.

"And you call me a sleepy head..." Jessica whispered. She smiled at her sleeping girlfriend and leaned down to kiss her forehead.




When the timer went off, Jessica gently put Tiffany's head down on the couch and walked over to the oven. The smell of the chocolate cake soon filled the little kitchen. Jessica put on the pink oven mitts that Sunny bought for them as a housewarming gift and pulled the cake out.

A big smile appeared on her face. The cake didn't burn nor did it look bad. She put the cake onto to cooling rack and brought out the items to make the frosting and icing bags.



When the cake finally cooled down, Jessica decided to decorate the cake by herself. She wanted to save the trouble from Tiffany and wanted her to rest. When it came to Tiffany's health, Jessica cared a lot about it. She doesn't want her to overwork herself with anything. Especially today.

When the blonde picked up the box on how to making the frosting, she was a little hesitant.





"Finally!" The blonde smiled. She put the cake in the box and taped it. She was really proud of herself for decorating the cake on her own without her girlfriend's help.

Happily she skipped back to where Tiffany was sleeping and shook her girlfriend's shoulder softly.

"Fany-ah…" she brought her lips to her girlfriend's ears as the other girl stirred around. "We have to be at Sunny's house in half an hour."


Tiffany's dark brown eyes suddenly opened wide.

"What?! The cake!" Tiffany shot up from the couch. Jessica grabbed her wrist a pulled her back down. "Sica! We don't have time to fool arou--"

Jessica shut Tiffany up by kissing her lips softly. Tiffany rested her free hand on the back of Jessica's neck. The kiss ended when Jessica pulled back and smiled.

"Relax. I made the frosting and icing on my own. I just finished decorating it, and it turned out pretty nice." Jessica assured the latter.

Tiffany's eyes widened. She knew that her girlfriend couldn't pay attention to the directions, but she kept it to herself.

Hopefully she learned from her first mistake and did this right, Tiffany thought.



Tiffany got up and walked to the kitchen to find one huge mess. There was icing splattered across the room. There was food coloring spilled onto the white countertop. Their pink curtain had frosting all over it. Many bowls were submerged in the sink.

The young girl's jaw dropped at how long and hard the cleaning process will be. Not only that, but how the cake will look. She swallowed and trusted Jessica. She hoped that her clumsy girlfriend

"Oh, yeah…" Jessica walked over to the kitchen. She forgot to clean up before she woke Tiffany up. "I'll clean it once we get back from Taeyeon's surprise party, okay?"




Once the couple got to Sunny's house, their other friends were there. Seohyun and Sooyoung were busy blowing up colorful balloons and hanging them up. Yoona and Tiffany were helping Sunny prepare the food in the kitchen, Jessica and Yuri were hanging up decorations, and Hyoyeon was making a music playlist.


"Thank you so much for bringing the cake, Fany!" Sunny smiled at her friend. "Taeyeon will love how you and Jessica took your time to make it."

Tiffany grinned, but then thought about how Jessica was the one that decorated it.

"Jessica did the decorating on it," Tiffany put the fruits onto a platter. "I'm hoping that it looks nice."

Yoona and Sunny dropped whatever they were doing and stared at Tiffany.

"You do know she can only make tuna and mayonnaise, right?" Yoona brought up an obvious fact.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her friends. Sometimes she wished they could stop teasing her girlfriend about it.

"I trust her okay? We'll just see how the cake looks when Taeng gets here."





"Jessica! Go put the candles on the cake!" Tiffany rushed her girlfriend when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Aish, don't have to push me, Fany." Jessica went to get the cake. She walked over to the kitchen and brought the white box out the fridge. Her lips curve into a smile. She was happy with her work.

All of the girls were waiting for Sunny to lead Taeyeon into the living room. Everyone had party hats on and confetti poppers in their hands. Jessica stood by the kitchen and waited to hear the girls scream, then she'll pop out of the corner with the cake.

Once Taeyeon walked into the living room, the girls all screamed and sang happy birthday to their friend. Confetti were everywhere in the room and balloons covered the ground.

The birthday girl smiled as she hugged each and every girl, but then she saw Jessica with a birthday cake in her hand.

All of the girls were shocked at how pretty the cake looked. It had white frosting over it and sprinkles were on the side of it. On top of the cake, 'Happy 23rd Birthday Taengaroo~' was written in neat cursive writing.

"Wow, thank you guys so much!" Taeyeon had happy tears coming out her eyes. She felt so blessed to have great friends to do this. "The cake is beautiful, Jessica. Who made it?"

"I did!"  She exclaimed proudly.

Taeyeon's eyebrows rose. She was surprised that the cake had turned out really nice. Especially since Jessica was the one who made it...

"Well, it looks wonderful! Let's eat now!"

The girls cut the cake up and each ate a slice. The cake turned out really good and Tiffany and Jessica were proud of themselves.





When Jessica and Tiffany got home, they wasted no time to clean the kitchen up. It took them a while, but they were relief the mess was gone. After they showered and got dressed for bed, the two laid in bed wrapped in one another's warm embrace.

"'Happy 23rd birthday Taengaroo'? Really?" Tiffany giggled as they talked about the cake.

"Hey, at least it turned out really great. I thought it'd be a cute name for Taeyeon."

"I guess you're right," teased Tiffany. "Where did you learn to decorate the cake?"

"Well, whenever I'm bored I look up cake decorating tutorials," Jessica snuggled closer to her girlfriend. "And Bam! The cake is magic. I even read the directions to make the icing and frosting."

Tiffany was happy that her girlfriend finally learned. She smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm proud of you, baby!" Tiffany kissed her lips this time. "I love you a lot, and thank you for helping me with this cake."

The night ended up with two girls kissing lovingly. Tiffany was proud of how Jessica made the cake. It wasn't that she didn't trust her, it was just Jessica is… well, Jessica.

 


More JeTi fluffs for everyone! ♡ (◡‿◡✿)

Thank you all for your reviews in my previous story. I appreciate it very much! Thank you so much for taking your time and reading my stories. If you have a tumblr, please follow me~

http://supfany.tumblr.com