Drama...(Warning!Craziness of the Author Arrives!)

Love Like This

WARNING!!!!!!!
BE CAREFUL!!!!
CRAZINESS AND EXTRA OF THE AUTHOR HAS ARRIVED!!! (AND SOME TAGALOG WORDS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Wooyoung’s POV]
Do you need help or not?! ‘I said’
I loved too! ‘She answered then walked away I just followed her’
---After 2 hours of shopping---
*sits on a bench near at  the vendors inside the mall*
Ahhh…So tiring…. ‘I said with a tired voice while sitting on a bench,  so tired so I just laid the 8 heavy plastic bags full of groceries beside the bench near me’
Thanks! ‘She said as she handed the money to one of the vendors’
Here!
Hmm? ‘I asked as she point a soda in my face’ What’s that?
Poison!,,So you can’t played with the hearts of girls anymore!
Tss! ‘I quickly get the soda from her hand’..So irritating!!! ‘I whispered with a low voice’
Bwo?!
Nothing!
Tss!
Tss!
*Awkward!!!*
*Fake cough*,,so what’s your name,,you DJ girl?
Lee Jieun,,you can call me IU for short.. ‘She showed her right hand so we can shake hands’…nice meeting you..
Jang Wooyoung.. nice meeting you too…*shake hands*…you really are a shorty,, ‘I whispered’
Bwo?
Nothing..‘I think she notice that the atmosphere will going to be awkward,so she decided to sit beside me’
So,,how did you know that I was here? ‘She asked as she try to drink her soda’
I followed you.. ‘I answered while drinking my own soda’

*IU quite spits her soda*
You mean you are the one who is following me the whole day? ‘I just nodded my head’
*Smacks Wooyoung’s head so hard*
Ouch!!!,,Wae? ‘I asked in an angry and irritated tone’
W-wh-why-did-you-do-that!!!!!! ‘she said in angry voice while punching my shoulder’
I just want to -ouch- convince you -ouch- to help me with –ouch- Tifanny! ‘I answered while she is still punching me..’  YAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!,,WILL YOU STOP PUNCHING ME!!! IT HURTS YOU KNOW!!! ‘I can’t help it,,I became really irritated on what she was doing to me,,so I screamed at her,,,and I can see that everybody is now looking at us,,but we didn’t care either’

Yah!Can you low your volume a little!..In fact,,I’m the one who would be angry now!,,cause you are stalking me the whole day!,,and I thought that person is a bad guy,,and I was scared the whole day,,so I didn’t get concentrated in my job!Did you know that?!
Well I’m so so so sorry for that..!,,but if you would puzzled all what’s happening now is,,because it’s all your fault!If you didn’t  said anything to Tifanny,,this is not going to happened!
Hah!,,so I’m the one who has some guts here?You *points her finger on Wooyoung’s face*..if you didn’t cheated on her that time,,this is not going to happened,,and I’m not going to be in your fight with Tifanny!..
‘Well you have a point there,,wait!,,why I’m vote to her?,,I must fight for myself!,,I don’t want my pride to be gone! (A/N:..maka-pride wagas noh?!,,parang detergent lang ah,,pride detergent!..haahha..sorry bored lang talaga!)
*click*.. ‘I came back to myself when I heard a click of a camera..wait,,someone is taking a photo of me?and where did that shorty go?!’
*looks at his side*
‘What the eff creature!..I saw some random guys taking pictures of me’
*Woo walks towards the random guys* *Woo takes the phone that the guy holding* *Crack!!!*
(A/N:Yeah,,you’re right!..Woo destroyed the phone of the guy!!!)
Yah!What’s your problem?,,why did you destroy my phone?
Mind your own business!!!Remember that!!! ‘I shout at the guy and walked away to find that shorty girl,,oww,,I forgot,,she got all the plastic bags full of groceries with her..’ Now,,where are you??? ‘I start finding her,,again!
(A/N:Didn’t you notice that Woo always follows IU???,,well I don’t know too to myself,,just keep reading..ehehehe..kidding!!!..back to the dimension where we are!!!)
[IU’s POV]
‘Aishi!,,I’m so pissed off with him so I just left him while he was thinking of something’
--flashback—
Hah!,,so I’m the one who has some guts here?You *points her finger on Wooyoung’s face*..if you didn’t cheated on her that time,,this is not going to happened,,and I’m not going to be in your fight with Tifanny!.. ‘I shout at him,,after I said that,,he became quiet’..I think I won now!,,you really are a pabo!Pabo!!! ‘I shout at him one last time and quickly get the plastic bags full of groceries and leave him there’
--end of flashback—
Aigoo!!,,I think I’ll better go home! ‘I was planning to walk but I got bumped with someone in front of me that enables me to walk! (A/N:Just like an…EPIC FAIL!!!ahhaha..)
*Drops all the 8 plastic bags*
Oh,,I’m so sorry Miss- ‘I got shocked when I saw _________’

 

 

~~~~To Be Continued~~~~

^^^^^JOWKZ^^^^^
Peace!!!,,, V(^.^)V

Colors for :

Yoseob

Yoseob's girl

 

‘I just saw,,,Yoseob-oppa!’ (A/N:,,Tantananan!..Tantantan..Tantananan!!!!,,Yeah,Yoseob is IU’s ex here!,,Just saying! >.<)

IU?,,IU-ah!Long time no see!
(A/N:..Am I really making a flashback again?,,I’m lazy this time!,,I don’t want to make a flashback this time!!!!!!!!,,,,*deep breathe*,,for the sake of the story!for the sake of the story!,,for the sake of the story!)
---flashback---

[Valentine’s Day]
[No One’s POV]

IU is just a simple but a beautiful girl when she was in highschool,,many guys want to date her,,but she doesn’t care,,the only one who is important to her is her boyfriend,,Yo-seob…
[IU’s POV]
‘I’m so excited to give this box of chocolates to my boyfriend,Yoseob-oppa!(A/N:..No need to explain the full story,,this is just a short flashback!,,I’m too lazy to type them all…) I am walking here at the school hallway planning to go to my oppa’s classroom but,,,
*giggles* ‘I just heard someone giggling at the janitor’s room’
Who’s there? ‘I asked when I get closer to the door of the room’

Ssshh..Quiet!,,I think someone is outside!So be quiet okay? ‘I think I heard Yoseob-oppa’s voice’
Oppa? ‘but nobody answers maybe I will just open the door’

*giggles*,,oppa!Stop i—
*opens door*
O-Oppa? ‘I saw two person and one of them is Yoseob-oppa,,and he is hugging a random girl,,I think if I didn’t opened the door they would probably kissed’
Ommo! ‘The girl got shocked as I opened the door..but why is Yoseob with her?’
IU-ah! ‘He quickly pushes the girl away from him’ ,,Let me explain! ‘He is planning to hold my hand but I pulled away my hand..’
*Slap!!!!!!!!!*
How dare you!!!!!!! ‘I shout at him after I slapped him..’
Let me explain,IU-ah! ‘I smashed the box full of chocolates in his face and walked away…’
---end of flashback---
[Still IU’s POV]

‘That’s why I looked like nerd wearing a nerd glasses and always ponytailed my hair,to forget my past with him..but nothing changes! I still can’t forget him!’
(A/N:..Oh?,,I forgot to tell you in the first chapter that she wears nerd glasses and has ponytailed hair right?,,well I’m just telling you so you won’t get crazy (like me) when you read this story)
Uhmm…IU-ah,,, ‘I came back to myself when I heard him speak’
Are you still mad at me?
N-neh?
Uhmm…I mean do you still can’t forget what I’ve done to you at the past?
A-ahahaha!!,,That?,,Uhmm—
Yah!You shorty! ‘Thank God he disturbed the conversation!,,I really don’t now what to say to him,,thanks God!!!!....’ *Woo runs towards them..* Yah!,,Why did you leave me there?,,don’t you—‘he cut his questions when he reached were we are standing…’
[Woo’s POV]
Yah!,,Why did you leave me there?,,don’t you— ‘I failed to end my words when I reached to them,,cause I saw a guy with her..Who is he?,,why is IU looks so nervous?,,Is he the guy who cheated on her?'
IU,who is he? 'this guy ask IU’  is he your boyfriend?
Bwo?!A-Ani!He’s not! ‘she answered nervously,,what’s up with her,,why is she so nervous?’
Yah!Why are you denying it!Were couples right? ‘I asked her while putting my right arm on her shoulder..while she,,she is shocked in what I just said and just looked at me’
Oh,,Is that so,,oh!what’s your name? ‘He asked me’
Wooyoung!,,Jang Wooyoung!,,and you?
Ah!,,Yoseob!Yang Yoseob!
Nice meeting you! ‘I said’
Nice meeting you t-
Oppa! ‘He didn’t end his words cause someone just called and hugged his left arm..and who is this girl?’ Oppa,kaja!We need to go now!
Okay! ‘He said and he faces us two’ Yah!,,you two,,love each other okay?,, ‘then he looked at me..’ Woo,please take care of her!Please don’t cheat at her,, ‘I can hear that he whisper in a low voice that..’ ,,like what I did to her in the past… ‘I knew it!He’s the guy who cheated on her!,,good thing I pretend to be her boyfriend!’…Well,see ya!We need to go! ‘He ruffled IU’s hair and walked away while the girl,,is still hugging his arm’
*IU removes Woo’s arm*
Oh,,I forgot,,sorry! ‘she was planning to walked way while holding the 8 plastic bags..but I removed them from her hand and I just hold the 4 of them,,but I choose the heavy ones…’
[Outside the mall]
[Still Woo’s POV]

We are sitting here at a bench waiting for a taxi’
So,,why did you said to him that you are my boyfriend? ‘she ask while checking at the groceries we bought’
Well,,I don’t know…I think I just pity you… ‘she looked at me’ ..cause I now that you want to cry cause you saw him again and you still can’t forget what he did to you.. ‘I smiled’

Kumawa! ‘She said’..In what you did,,I will help you with Tifanny! ‘She smiled,,wait,what?!’
Chincha?! ‘In happiness and shock I shake her body by holding her on bothsides of her shoulder..then she just nodded her head’ Om-my-GOD!!!!! ‘I was planning to get off on my sit and jump into joy but..’
*Taxi arrives*

Oh,,there’s a taxi,,I’m going!Annyeong! ‘She get all the plastic bags and put it all inside the taxi,,and she just sit beside the driver and planning to close the door..’..Ah!,,Yah!Just go to my house tomorrow so I can help you with Tifanny,,Arraso? ‘I just nod’ Good! ‘then she closes the door of the car’
--After 15 seconds—
BUWAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
*EVIL LAUGH* SUCCESS!!!!FINALLLY!!!! *ANOTHER EVIL LAUGH* FINALLY,,SHE WILL HELP ME!!!! *ANOTHER EVIL LAUGH* BUWAHAHA-HAHA-HAHA-HA! *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*…HAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buwahaahahaha *evil laugh*,,Finally!,,I finished it!Finally!*another evil laugh*
Pasensya naman oh,,,Masaya lang talaga ang tao!
Anyways,,sorry for the long wait!
Pasensya rin sa page-epal ko sa chapter na
ito!
I’m really sorry for not updating for a long time,,,cause I have no time with computer because of studies (again),,my time is really fully pack so I can’t update or make some posters,,,so,,I’m really really really sorry for that... *bows*..and sorry for making some appearance here in this story,,,I know you are really irritated on my A/N’s so sorry,,I’m just really bored so I added some jokes here,,I’m not really great at dramas,,I’m really really great in,,,comedy!,,So,,yeah!If you need a co-author with some talent in jokes,,I’m just here,,waiting!I just don’t like focusing in a drama chapter,,so I didn’t drink my medicine in craziness!(lolz!),,I’m just crazy!It’s in my name!,,Tracy!,,Crazy Tracy!Hahahahaaha!!I’m really crazy!!!
Oh,,If you need some posters for your stories,,just visit my shop!

||♡✩♫Milky Milk WooU Poster and Graphic Shop♫✩♡||
(Makapag-pulg,,WAGAS!!!)
So yeah,,that’s all!Thanks!
Lot’s of love!!!
~blue_angel_wings