Chapter o4

One True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His face become pale as he stare the person standing right in front of her. You frown at his reaction as you push yourself inside the house and went straight to the kitchen to put the the groceries. Jaejoong walks his way to the kitchen with still pale face like he a ghost, he looks at you front head to toe as you move around his kitchen. You look up at him with a cute pout that you always do, one of the thing he missed the most from you.

"Wae? You seems like you see a ghost or something" You said as you take everything out from the bag.

'What the? Am I in heaven or something? Is this a dream? Is she here for real?' Jaejoong thought as he look at the calendar on the fridge. "August 17 2011" The date was set 4 months before your death. You look at Jaejoong again. "Did you have a bad dreams oppa?" Jaejoong didn't say anything as he envelope you in a tight embrace.

You chuckles as you wrap your arms around his neck. "I missed you too oppa~" You whisper against his ear. 

A tear skip from his eyes, he misses you so much, he missed your smell, your warm body, your sweet voice and most off all he missed kissing you. Jaejoong pulled from the hug as he look at you in the eyes caressing your cheek with his thumb. A sweet smile appear on your lips, as you stare back in his eyes. "I love you you" He whispers before he pressed his lips against your. Kissing you so passionately, you happyly kiss him back.

"I love you too Jaejoong oppa~" You manage to mumbles against his lips.

 

Jaejoong arms wrap around your body from behind, while you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter