I'll always remember you.....

Don't go.

Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes because of the sunlight entering the room, he was about to get up when he felt something heavy on his shoulder and looked to see his lover lying on his shoulder, sleeping peacefully, a slight smile formed on his lips as he looked at his lover's angelic sleeping face. He brushed the hairs off of his eyes. "Why are you so cute?" Chanyeol pouted as he went under the blanket again, hugging his lover tightly, no intention of letting go.

 

"Good morning Channie..." Baekhyun yawned as he rubbed his eyes, Chanyeol looked at his lover waking up with one eye but quickly shut both, pretending to be asleep. "Come on Channie! Wake up!" Baekhyun sat up on the bed and looked at Chanyeol who was still asleep, actually pretending to be asleep. Baekhyun pouted and shaked Chanyeol, and he instead of getting up, he pulled him and Baekhyun landed on top of him. Baekhyun blushed, as his face was now an inch away from Chanyeol's.

 

"Channie....." Baekhyun tried to push him but Chanyeol grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a kiss. A sweet morning kiss, Baekhyun smiled between the kiss. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around his waist and pressed his body against his own. Without breaking the kiss, he slowly got up and sat on the bed with Baekhyun in his lap. The kiss went deep when Baekhyun broke it and looked at Chanyeol, he pouted and tried to kiss him again but Baekhyun's hand blocked it. "Baekhy! Can't we continue??" Chanyeol pouted again. "No" Baekhyun simply answered, getting a playful glare from Chanyeol, he smiled but his smile soon disappeared as he remembered something, he sighed and looked down. Chanyeol looked at him, worried. "Are you ok Baekhy?" He said as he lift Baekhyun's chin up and looked him in the eyes, staring back, Baekhyun answered "I'm ok....it's just that....do you remember?"

 

Chanyeol looked at him confusingly and thought for awhile, then he remembered, "Today's your last day" Chanyeol said as he felt something hard hit him on the inside. Baekhyun looked at him and the hurt in his eyes, a tear ran down Baekhyun's cheek but he wiped it quickly and didn't cry because he wanted to spend the last day smiling and laughing with his only lover. It was when Baekhyun came back after his death last Monday.

 

Baekhyun had died in a car accident last Monday. Chanyeol, not willing to accept the fact even though he saw Baekhyun lying in a coffin with his very own eyes, he wouldn't believe it until that night, it was raining when they came back after his burial, Chanyeol was sitting on a chair beside his bed when suddenly he heard steps in the room, he looked up and saw no one, he closed his eyes trying to bring himself to reality.  "Channie....." He felt someone pat him on the shoulder, the familiar voice echoed in the room and Chanyeol quickly looked at his right, "Baekhy!" Chanyeol's eyes widen as he saw the figure standing beside him with a smile. He shaked his head, thinking it might be a dream but the figure beside him was indeed real. "Channie, it's me your Baekhy!" He said as he sat down on his knees infront of Chanyeol now facing him, "Baekhy... Is that really you..." His hand reached out and tried to touch Baekhyun but the hand went through him, Chanyeol, shocked as he quickly pulled back his hand and stared at it then at Baekhyun who had a smile on his face. "Don't worry Channie, you can touch me now" Baekhyun said as he became more visible. Chanyeol's tears started to flow down his face, he bend down and hugged Baekhyun. "You missed me, didn't you?" Baekhyun asked and his voice echoed around the room, "Ofcourse I did!" Chanyeol said, still sobbing. 

 

Both were living together like before. And it's been a week now and Baekhyun thinks it's time for him to go.         "Can't you stay a little longer?" Chanyeol begged, Baekhyun sighed "You know I can't stay Channie. I have to go ", "But...." Chanyeol's eyes had tears. "Come on Channie! We still have 17 hours left!" Baekhyun smiled, "Let's make it the best day of our lives!"

 

They spent the whole day together, went to the amusement park, played games, and so on and they felt better than ever. It was around 7:15 pm when they came back to their apartment. They sat on the sofa, face to face, Chanyeol sighed, Baekhyun looked at him with a concerned face, "Don't worry Channie, there's still 15 minutes left" He smiled, Chanyeol bit his lower lip, "Time flies so fast" Baehyun said with a sad look on his face, Chanyeol tried to change the subject trying to forget that Baekhyun will be leaving soon, "Oh! Baekhy! I have a song for you!" Chanyeol said with a smile, just to make his boyfriend happy for the last time, he forced a smile. "Really? Waaaa! Thank you Channie!" Baekhyun said as he hugged Chanyeol tightly. "It's called "Angel" and I made it for you, hope you like it" Chanyeol said and looked at Baekhyun, cheerfully smiling at him. "Ok let's start" He said as he cleared his throat.

 

"Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke....           Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi... Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni....." As Chanyeol carried on with the song he felt tears running down his cheeks, his voice starting to crack up, when he looked and saw Baekhyun's legs disppearing, Chanyeol's eyes widen, "Your legs!" He panicked and quickly grabbed Baekhyun's hands, holding onto them tightly, Baekhyun just smiled at his boyfriend, Chanyeol let go of his hands and hugged him. "Baekhy! Please don't go!" Chanyeol cried, "You didn't finish the song Channie.." Chanyeol broke the hug and looked at Baekhyun, his waist wasn't visible anymore. "It's ok I still liked the song" Baekhyun smiled faintly, which made Chanyeol cry even harder, looking at his boyfriend crying so hard, Baekhyun held his hands and cupped Chanyeol's face and kissed him softly on the lips, Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's salty tears still running down his cheeks. When he finally let go, Chanyeol saw that Baekhyun had nearly gone transparent, he held onto his lover's hand for the last time, "B-Baekhy... " Chanyeol chocked onto his own tears. "I love you Channie" Baekhyun smiled once more, and Chanyeol could feel his heart being stabbed by a dagger, "I....I.... I love you too!" Chanyeol finally spoke, still sobbing, not letting go of his lover's already transparent hand. "I-I'll always remember you!" By the time he finished his sentence, the hand he was holding had gone. The boy infront of him awhile ago was no longer there. "Baekhy!" Chanyeol cried and covered his face with his hands, "Channie.. I'll remember you too..." This was the only voice that came, which echoed around the room.