Final - Bunny and Bear

My Lovely Cutie

 


A little 8 year boy took out his drawing book from his bag. His small hands opened the empty space of his drawing book. Art is his favorite lesson so far, nothing can be so interesting than art. He can describe his feeling on his drawing, and yes, he has a talent in it.

The tall handsome teacher approached and squat beside him. He put his hand on a little boy head. “Lee Sungmin,” called the teacher, Cho Kyuhyun. “What are you gonna draw, hmm?”

Sungmin moved his little hand to make some figures on his paper. “I make a house with flower garden,” the little boy answered in his cute voice. “Me with bunny and sen play together.” He smiled cutely showing his little bunny teeth to Kyuhyun. That was the most beautiful thing that Kyuhyun had ever seen in the world. the little boy smile always succeed to melt his heart and even can remedy the whole world, that what Kyuhyun thought.

“You don’t want to play with me, hmm?” Kyuhyun asked curiously.

“I draw songsaengnim latter,” the little boy giggled and made Kyuhyun can't help for not wanting to pinch his adorable cheek. Kyuhyun patted his head again and he walked around the class to do his job watching his students, asking them if they’re having problems with their drawing. But his gaze always secretly to his little bunny, Sungmin of course. 

o

o

"Al right, kids. now let me collect your drawing." Kyuhyun clapped his hands signaling the time is over. It's time for the students to go home. The student obidiently put their drawing to Kyuhyun's table and they prepared to go home. "See you tomorrow!" Kyuhyun said happily to the excited children when school is over. All the students were gone except only one of them still left in the class. The one that Kyuhyun always misses everyday, his favorite kid and little lover, the cute Lee Sungmin.

Kyuhyun smiled when he saw Sungmin’s drawing paper. Sungmin drew very well for little boy on his age. “Can I keep it?” asked Kyuhyun softly to Sungmin, waving Sungmin's drawing paper. He showed his puppy eyes, hoping the little boy will fulfill his wish. He knew that he totally worst for doing aegyo, but he would do anything in front of Sungmin. Even he would do silly act like a child only for his bunny boy.

“But you already have all of my drawings~” the little boy whined and pouted. Wow that is very cute, thought Kyuhyun, made him want to pinched and peck his chubby cheek. Kyuhyun bowed on his knees to get closer to Sungmin.

“Because you draw very well, Sungmin-ah,” said Kyuhyun praising him. “I love all your drawings. Hmmm... how about I give you reward if you give it to me?” 

“What is it?” little Sungmin asked excitedly and did a little jump on his feet as he held his palms together in front of his chest like wishing on something.

“Let’s see, mmmm...” Kyuhyun straightened his body again, put his palm on his chin and made a-thinking expression, pretend to think hard for surprising his little boy.

“Ice cream! I want Ice cream!” Sungmin jumped happily reached out his hands to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun songsaengnim, Minnie want Ice cream!”

“What did I told you before, Minnie?” Kyuhyun pretend to be angry and put his arms on the waist. “Call me Kyunnie hyung, if no one around us. Now, punishment for little naughty bunny.” Kyuhyun pointed his cheek and pouting his lips.

Sungmin gave his hands toward Kyuhyun to hug his neck. Kyuhyun leaned lower to little Sungmin, then the little one wrapped his hands around the older neck and pecked his cheek innocently.

“Good boy,” Kyuhyun ruffled the younger’s hair lovingly. ”Kajja!” he intertwined their fingers together and went out of school.

Kyuhyun also took a part time as Sungmin’s baby sitter after school over. Sungmin’s parent are very busy with their work so they seldom at home and left little Sungmin all alone. Kyuhyun had fallen for Sungmin for the first time they met. He remembered when he saw little Sungmin cried in the park because no one wanted to play with him and he thought no one loved him. When he saw Minnie was crying, he felt that his heart ached and wanted to shoothe the pain the little boy felt. He approched Sungmin and sat beside him on the sand. 

 

 

Flashback

"Don't cry, little boy," He caressed the boy's hair softly made the boy shocked when suddenly some one touched him.

"Don't be afraid," Kyuhyun assure little Sungmin and still caressed his hair. "Do you want to tell me what makes you cry, hmm?" He showed his gentle smile ever to make the boy completely trust him.

"Umma *sobs Appa *sobs don't love me *Sobs," Sungmin rubbed his eyes with his small fists which is very cute to see.

"Why do you say that? There are no parents who don't love their children especially a cute baby like you." 

"But they always leave me alone til night... *sobs I'm scare... and friends always leave me alone when I want to play with them..." Sungmin pouted angrily but that didn't look scary at all. It was too cute to be true.

"Aww.. poor bunny," Kyuhyun put Sungmin on  his lap. The boy didn't refuse at all, seemed that he trusted on Kyuhyun. "Trust me, your parents love you so much. They have to work for your own good, so you can eat well, sleep well, and go to school. And... how about I become your friend, so we can play together?"

"Really?" Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun's eyes and blinked his eyes several times. "You want to be my friend?!" It was the first time Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun completely. Kyuhyun had never seen such a beautiful cute little boy before than Sungmin. This kid is like an angel with his beautiful small eyes and chubby cheeks on his face. Too bad that his parents seldom on his side to watch this beautiful baby ever. 

"Mmmm," Kyuhyun hum-ed and nodded. 

"Promise?"

"I promise," Kyuhyun pat his chest.

"Pinkie promise, you are my friend!" Sungmin reached out his pinkie finger to Kyuhyun. So then Kyuhyun accepted with his own pinkie finger. "Pinkie promise," he whispered.

End of flashback

 

Poor little kid that he often left alone when his parents were very busy. They used to came home at night and sometimes very too late at night to leave the child home alone. Everyday Sungmin had to go to school by himself which is very dangerous for little kid on his age.

After the meeting in the park, Kyuhyun secretly always follows Sungmin. He found out that Sungmin always left alone and did everything on his own. So Kyuhyun one day offered himself to take care of Sungmin and his parents gladly accepted after they searched on  Kyuhyun’s background before. Sungmin's parent found out that Kyuhyun is a Kyunghee university student and he always gets flying marks on every subjects. He also known as kind guy that love to help people around him. This year he takes the voluntary job as apprentice teacher for elementary school. Kyuhyun targeted on Sungmin's school before so he can meet with Sungmin everyday. When he finally accepted in Sungmin's school and luckily he's been placed at Sungmin's class, the little boy jumped happily from his seat.

"Kyunnie hyuung!!" Sungmin screamed. But the teacher reprimand him to be polite. 

"Call him songsaengnim, Sungmin-ah." said the teacher.

Sungmin pouted and said "Sorry, songsaengnim.." in a sad tone.

Kyuhyun secretly blinked his eyes and did a small nodd with a smile to say 'it's okay' to Sungmin. 

For him Sungmin is someone who needs to be protected and loved because he looks very lovely and adorable but sometimes he's too fragile because he always feel sad when he's all alone. He has foxy eyes, cute cherry M shape lips, and pinky blushing chubby cheeks. Even his fingers still very small but they’re fit together with Kyuhyun’s fingers.

Now, They were swinging their hands together while they were walking home. Kyuhyun sang the song called “Puff The Magic Dragon”, Sungmin's favorite one. The small boy bounced happily on his feet hearing his favorite song was singing by his favorite person.

“Ice cream! Ice cream!” Sungmin’s small finger pointed to ice cream van near the park.

Kyuhyun smiled seeing Sungmin so happy. He guided the small boy closer to the van. He promised him to buy his favorite ice cream before, and bought him his strawberry mix chocolate ice cream.

“Kyunnie hyung~ do you want some?” Sungmin offered his ice cream to Kyuhyun after he bought him. Now Kyuhyun was sitting on the park bench and put Sungmin on his lap. Kyuhyun smiled and some of the ice cream.

“Hmmmm... Sweet... Gomawo, baby Minnie.” He said to Sungmin.

“Kyunie hyung, why my friends are not allow to call me baby bunny?” Sungmin asked innocently.

“Of course they can’t, sweetie.” Kyuhyun caressed his hair softly. “Because you are my little baby bunny. And Minnie only belongs to Kyunnie hyung. So only me can call you baby bunny. Arrachi?”

“Mmm,” Sungmin nodded and eat his ice cream excitedly so made his ice cream spread to his nose. Kyuhyun chuckled and he the ice cream from Sungmin’s nose. Sungmin giggled by the ticklish sensation on his nose.

“Little bunny, eat you’re ice cream properly or else I will tickle you,” Kyuhyun said and poked his waist. Sungmin giggled cutely and Kyuhyun pinched his chubby cheek. “Enough, do not giggling or I will eat you up.” He said to the pure little kid.

“Kyunnie can eat me?” Sungmin blinked his eyes.

“Hahaha... of course not. When you grow up, you will understand. I love you, My little Minnie. Now eat all your ice cream and then sleep.” He ruffled Sungmin hair and waited the little one finishing his treasure. After eat all his ice cream, Sungmin fall to sleep on Kyuhyun’s chest. Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s top head before he carried him on his embrace to home.

Kyuhyun will wait in Sungmin’s house until their parents come home. He also used to cook dinner for Sungmin, because sometimes his parents come home very late at night. So he doesn’t want if Sungmin eat his dinner very late. Besides he wanted the boy always feels that there’s someone to be there for him so he won’t feel alone all the time. After dinner he will cuddle Sungmin in his embrace while watching cartoon until the boy doze off to sleep. Then he will carry the boy to his bed carefully and hug him on his embrace. Sometimes he also joined Sungmin to dreamland and he will wake up when Sungmin’s parent come home.

 

Flashback

Once, Kyuhyun was very busy on his campus and he couldn’t baby sitting Min. He looked at the clock and it was late at night almost 9 PM. He wondered if Sungmin’s parent had come home or not. He decided to called Sungmin’s house but suddenly there was thunder and huge rain. Kyuhyun felt very worry about Sungmin because no one answered his phone. He took his rain coat and ran into Sungmin’s house.

When he arrived, the house was dark and no one there. His worry became bigger and bigger, afraid if something bad happen to his precious bunny.

“SUNGMIN!” he screamed looking for the boy. “Sungmin, it’s me Kyunnie!” Kyuhyun looked around in every corner in the house but he couldn’t find Sungmin everywhere. He almost cry frustatedly there’s no sign where Sungmin is. He grabbed his hair. But then something furry touched his foot. He looked downward and he saw Sen, Sungmin’s little kitty. The cat mewed anxiously and was back and forth on his feet.

“Sen, where is Sungmin...?” Kyuhyun squat next to Sen his furry body. Sen ran to the corner of the kitchen near the firdge. Kyuhyun followed the little cat. There he is, the little one that he’s been looking for. The little boy was curled up in between the fridge and kicthen table. Small space just fit to his body. Sungmin was sleeping with his baby pink blanket with bunnies pattern print on it.

“Minnie...” Kyuhyun whispered, reached his hand to take Sungmin. When he pulled Sungmin to his embrace, he saw dry tear on his cheek. “Poor boy. You must be afraid, hmm?”

Sungmin stirred in his sleep and he woke up. He started to cry harder. “Shhh... it’s okay... It’s me, your kyu bear... I’m here. You are safe now.” Kyuhyun tightened his hug and his back to calm him down. “I’m here, I’m here now.”

“Kyu...bear...”

“Hmm, baby?”

“Umma apaa said they’re out of town. They’ll come home late...” Sungmin said in between his sobs. “I’m afraid there’s a ghost...”

“Shhh... it’s okay... Don’t be afraid. I will scold the ghost so he won’t make you scare anymore.” Kyuhyun swang the boy in his hug and carried him upstair to his bedroom. Kyuhyun’s heart felt ache when he could not protect him, not be there when Sungmin needed him the most. He shouldn’t left him before. So on the next days, when Kyuhyun very busy, he would take Sungmin with  him. He even asked permition to Min’s parents to take Sungmin everywhere he goes if he has a task in campus.   

End of flashback

 

He kissed Sungmin softly on his eyes.“Sweet dream, sweetheart,” he whispered goodnight not to wanting to wake up his bunny, "See you tomorrow." Sungmin stirred on his sleep and unconsciously pouting his lips. Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed his lips softly, "And... grow up well, my love..." Then he left.

 

o

o

o

 

“I have something for you~,” Kyuhyun said happily one day to his Sungmin after school was over. He took out the small box from his pocket and put it on Sungmin’s table. “Open it,” he ordered the little boy.

Sungmin’s small hands took the box and opened it. His eyes became bigger and his mouth made an amazing “OOO” shape form. “Bunny!!!” he screamed joyfully. “And the bear!”

Kyuhyun squat before him. He took out the ring with a cute bear attached on it. “This is for you,” he put the small ring to Sungmin’s finger. And the put the cute bunny on his own finger. He showed his fingers to Sungmin happily. “Now we have the couple ring.”

“Why mine is bear~?” Sungmin pouted and crossed his arms on his chest. “Minnie want bunny~”

“Because you’re the bunny, Minnie,” Kyuhyun answered softly as he caresses Sungmin’s hair. “That means the bunny is belong to me. And I’m your bear. So one can take me from you. Arrachi?”

Sungmin eyes widen to show that he understood. “Minnie is Kyunnie hyung’s and Kyunnie is Minnie’s.” He said cutely.

Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded. “Ne~ saranghae, my baby bunny.” He hugged Sungmin in his chest and his back lovingly.

“Saranghae Kyunnie hyung bear,” said little Sungmin in Kyuhyun’s chest.

 

THE END

 

Yay.. this is it. Too short for one shot? Not fluff enough? Or not pedo enough?? I can't write anymore. Hahaha..

I hope you like the Kyumin pedo mement. Kekeke

@ jiji-yoyo-leo: of course no . Kyu will accuse of abuse and violence against children’s rights. ^///^

@Keroro_keyen and amanie: yeah the gap is soooo...... LOL. Thanks for liking the theme ^^

Oh btw, I made the background image... Min is so cute, sleeping like a baby in Kyu's embrace. ^w^

Sorry for typos and bad grammar. :’(

Okay guys, Thanks for subscribing and Comment please so I know you like it or not. Don’t be sider or I’ll haunt you... hehe

ThanKyu~ ! ^_^/

      

Imagine Sungmin is Like this.... Aigoooo so cute...

 

And Kyuhyun will... "Minnie-ah.."

Okay.. that's creepy, Kyu... 

 

Let just me do aegyo

 

Oh.. no.. Hae is Flirting on Min... O.o

 

Even Hanie gege wants to kiss Min O///O;

 

Heechul : you Hanie...X(

Kibum : Hyung don't look at it!

 

You guys better get off of my Minnie...

Me and Teuk Umma don't like it ! >.<

 

Min is Always Mine! Kyumin forever..!