You're Back!

Mixed Feelings

 

It's been a month since I left Seoul and I'm ready to go back. My head was filled with thoughts about Heechul. I boarded the plane back to Seoul and there I saw Henry and Zhou Mi waiting for me. I looked around to find Heechul but I didn't see him. I frowned at the thought that mybe he didn't love me anymore.

            "Welcome back hyung!" Henry greeted me as I reached them.

            "Yeah, good to be back!" I said, ruffling his hair. We got into the car and headed to my house. Henry and Zhou Mi left because they had somewhere to go to. I opened the door to my house to find it clean and newly refurbished. I suddenly smelt food so I walked my way to the kitchen. Then I saw him.

            "Welcome back Geng!" he smiled at me. Soon I felt my tears fall down and I saw his too. I came closer to him and hugged him. We stayed like that for a few minutes then we finally let go. One thought was still in my head and I need to know.

            "Chullie, do you still... love me?" I asked carefully and he smiled.

            "Of course my dear Geng. I told you didn't I?" he said and we kissed. Right there, slow yet passionate and full of love. We broke apart still grinning from ear to ear when I heard someone yell.

            "So what now?" I turned as Zhou Mi asked. I saw everyone there; our old friends.

            "We party!!" Henry yelled out. I looked at Heechul worriedly and he smiled.

            "I changed Geng, that's how much I love you. I even learned how to cook!" He grinned and I hugged him.

'I was mad, enraged, disappointed, alarmed, crushed, scared and confused. But now, I'm happy, excited, relieved and loved. Heechul is here with me and no matter how mixed my feelings would be, I just know, that we'll be together forever.'

 


 


So sorry for not updating this story in so long.
Mianhae~ *bows*
I hope that you all enjoyed this two-shot fanfic I wrote~!