O2. What his face looks like

Kidnapped Love

 

 

"Whoa whoa where did she come from?"

"I don't know. She's pretty though"

"I think L brought her here."

"How can he tied her on a chair like this?!"

"Psh maybe he was on his 'mission' again."

"Hmph.. What a bad guy."

"Not too loud! You're going to wake her up!"

"Don't tell me what to do. Perhaps you're the one who will wake her up with your voice. Choding"

"What did you say?! Don't--"

"She's waking up!!"

Jiyeon opened her eyes and squinted due the sudden brightness. She tried to stand up but she realized she was tied on a chair. She looked around only to realized she wasn't at home. She wasn't alone also. There are 2 boys who were starring at her. One of them has a skinny body and 6 piercings on his left ear while another one has a dark blue hair. On an instinct, Jiyeon screamed only to have the boy with the blue hair covered . 
 

"Who are you? Where am I? Why I'm not at home?" She mumbled under the boy's hand.

"Shh! Slow down! L will hear you! I'm Dongwoo by the way" he spoke still covering .

"I'm Sungyeol" the other boy added.

"Can you get this thing off me?" Jiyeon spoke in panic as she tried to untied her self.

"I'm sorry?"

"Hyung! move your hand!" Sungyeol spoke.

"Can you get this rope off me?" Jiyeon repeated slowly.

"Umm.. I'm sorry. I can't" Dongwoo sighed. "L won't let us" Sungyeol added.  

"Huh? L?"

Jiyeon tried to remember what happened last night. She was cornered by a guy and a boy called L 'save' her.

Suddenly, the door opened and the boy who pretty sure saved her last night was standing there. He was wearing a hoodie which made Jiyeon curious to see his face. With a sudden gaze towards the 2 boys, they immidiately walked out from the room. Leaving Jiyeon and the L guy in the room all alone.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jiyeon spoke. "Get this rope off me!"

Slowly, he walked towards Jiyeon and pulled out a knife. Jiyeon widened her eyes only to make the boy smirked at her. He walked behind her as a cold shiver starts to run down her spine. This was it. This was the end of her. She thought as a single tears started to run down her cheeks. Suddenly, she felt the rope was cutted. He pull out a knife only to cut the rope that tied Jiyeon on the chair. A relief sigh escaped from her lips as she realized this was the chance to escape. Jiyeon stood up as she runs towards the door and twisted the door knob. But it was no use. It was locked. A smirk appeared on L's lips as he watch Jiyeon from his position. Slowly, he walked towards her direction as he pinned her against the cold and hard door. She struggled and tried to pushed the boy from her which made his hoodie fall off and exposed his good looking face.

*OH.. MY.. GOSH..*

Jiyeon widened her eyes as she could see his exposed very good looking face. He grabbed her hand and threw her to the bed. His face was full in anger as a smirk appeared on L's lips. He crawled on the bed which made Jiyeon   moved back.

"W-what are you doing?"

~~~

Tadaaaa :D how's the 2nd chapter? Is it long enough? ewe hmm should I make a little on the next chapter? n_____n comment so I could know!