O1. The Day It All Started

Kidnapped Love

 

Jiyeon wanted to scream on the top of her lungs. However, was dry from the first cry she let out, earning a slap on her face. A tugging in her heart upsetted her as she knew that no one could save her. That area was avoided during the night as it was a popular area for murder crimes, gangs fight, and often . A single tear rolled down her cheek as she knew this was the end of her. 

"Don't worry I'll be gentle.." The man hold her chin as he forced Jiyeon to look at his eyes.

The man's hand reached underneath Jiyeon's shirt. With the last strength she had, she kicked the man's shin. The man retreated and yelped in pain. His gaze landed on her with full of anger. Jiyeon realized it was her chance to escaped. She turn on her heel to run but unfortunately, the man grabbed her arm in an increasingly painful hold. Jiyeon cried in pain as the man slapped her face for the second time.  

"Now time for your punishment" The man glared.

"Bug off Joon"

Jiyeon's head turned to the source of the voice. She tried to clear her vision but the dark of the night couldn't let her. The man left his spot from Jiyeon and walked up towards him. She let out a soft whimper as she realized the boy has no chance against him. The man was twice of his size.

"Mind your own business L" The man spoke.

"Oh please. Now get off before you end up infront of the page of the news" he smirked as he let out a chuckled.

Without hesitation, the man reached out to punch him. Only to his surprise, the boy dodge it and landed an impressive punch on the man's jaw and kneeing on his stomach. The man fell into the ground on his knees.

"Is that all you got?" The man tried to stand up as he wipe the blood on his lips with his sleeves.

"I said bug off." The boy pull out a gun from his jacket as he pulled the trigger and embed a bullet on the man's forehead.

Jiyeon was shocked. She was shaking as she took a gaze at the boy who was walking towards her direction.

"P-please..." A tears started to rolled down her cheeks. Before she knew it, everything went black and soon, Jiyeon slipped out from the reality. 

~~~

Lame chapter ;_; i know. Thanks for subbing! Please comment! Thankyou!