Final

Making It Official

 

A blonde haired girl smiled as she felt a pair of arms snake around her thin waist and pulled her closer. For the past few months Jessica would always be sleeping over at Tiffany's studio apartment. The younger girl pushed her faced into Jessica's blonde hair and sighed happily. She loved waking up next to her… not really girlfriend everyday. Yes, it did hurt a little and she wanted to be only one that has Jessica's heart.

 

"Good morning, Fany-ah," Jessica turned her body around so she was facing Tiffany.

 

Tiffany smiled and her eyes were formed into a crescent. One of the reasons why she still makes me want to throw up butterflies, Jessica thought to herself as she ran her fingers through Tiffany's bed head hair.

 

"Morning, Sica," Tiffany moved her head forward and kissed Jessica. 

 

Every time their lips touched, Tiffany feels like she's on cloud nine. Nothing around her matters except for Jessica. Her head gets dizzy and she loves how soft Jessica's lips is. The younger girl gently pushes Jessica onto her back and slowly gets on top of her with each legs on her her sides. 

 

When breathing became a problem Tiffany pulled back and stared at the other girl.

 

"You know, if you woke me up every morning like this, we wouldn't even be able to get out of bed at all."

 

Jessica dragged her fingers into small patterns on Tiffany's thighs which caused the girl to lean forward and kiss her again.

 

The blonde smiled as Tiffany planted small wet kisses on her neck and collarbones. After a couple of make-out sessions the Tiffany was laying next to Jessica with her head resting on her hand.

 

"Sica, I know we barely talk about this, but where do we stand?" the girl asked nervously.

 

"What are you talking about?" the other girl swallowed an invisible lump in he throat. She knew damn well what Tiffany was talking about. She just didn't want to deal with the whole girlfriend thing yet.

 

"About us…" Tiffany finally sat up and wrapped the comforter around her pale chest.

 

"We've been doing things that couples do, Jessica." Tiffany said sternly. "And this has been going on for so long."

 

Jessica opened her eyes and looked at the girl next to her. She was scared if they did end up dating Tiffany would get bored of her and leave her for something else. But Tiffany didn't know that. 

 

Jessica abruptly got up and picked up her clothes from last night and put them on. She didn't know what to tell Tiffany. If she told her the reason why they aren't official then Tiffany would then really leave her.

 

"I'm gonna go back home," Jessica looked in the mirror that was hanging on Tiffany's door.

 

"If I'm not busy tonight, I'll probably stop by." 

 

Without waiting for Tiffany's response she slipped out the door leaving her to cry alone on her bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, you don't want to be her girlfriend?"

 

"No, I do… It's just complicated."

 

"How?"

 

"She'll leave me."

 

"…"

 

"Yuri, she's going to leave me if I tell her how I feel." Jessica stared at her cup of coffee and pouted her thin lips. 

 

After she left Tiffany's studio, she called Yuri and stopped by where she works, in a cafe. The two were friends since they were ten years old. 

 

"How did you and Yoona become girlfriends? You're like, her prince charming or something."

 

Yuri let out a smile as she thought about how she formally asked Yoona to become her girlfriend.

 

"It was simple," Yuri looked at her best friend. "I surprised her and took her on a trip to Jeju. We had a romantic dinner with each other. Then later around the night, we were on the beach and then I asked her."

 

Jessica smiled as she saw how her best friend smiled when she told her about her and Yoona. It made Jessica happy to see how love between two people can have such an affect on them.

 

"Are you even going to ask Tiffany to be your girlfriend?" Yuri asked.

 

"She really seems to love you. If she was going to leave you, she would've left you a long time ago, Sica. You're just being a stupid pabo and trying to ignore her being your girlfriend. " 

 

Then it hit her; Yuri was right. If Tiffany wanted to leave her then she would have a long time ago. Whenever guys asked Tiffany out, she would decline them and tell them she's seeing someone. 

 

"I gotta go, Yul! Something just came up." She reached into her purse and pulled out some wrinkled cash and got up and left.

 

Yuri sat there with an eyebrow raised. She sure did choose to have a strange friend. She shook her head and laughed as she collected the money then cleaned the table.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany sighed as she laid on her bed doing absolutely nothing. Yoona texted her and asked her if she wanted to go shopping, but Tiffany had declined. Ever since Jessica left her, she had no motivations to do anything.

 

"Why won't she tell me how she really feels?" the girl picked up her Totoro plush and looked at it.

 

"Better yet, why hasn't she been talking to me all day? It's almost midnight and she isn't even here yet…"

 

buzz… buzz…

 

The girl reached over for her phone and looked at it.

 

One new text message

From: Sica Bby <3

 

Hey, sorry we didn't talk all day. I had some errands to run and thing about what happened this morning. I know you're upset with me and how I reacted, but maybe if you looked outside you balcony, this can cheer you up! ^^; <3

 

Tiffany rose an eyebrow at the last part of the text. Why would she want to look outside for? She shrugged and got up to look anyway. As she opened the screen door, she let out a soft gasp.

 

There Jessica was standing in the grass with candles in shape of a heart around her, holding a sign that says 'Fany, will you my girlfriend? ^^" in pink letterings. 

 

"Fany, I know that I've been a stupid pabo when we talk about this and It's mostly because I let my emotions get to the best of me. I was scared that you were going to leave me when I would ask you this, but now I realized that you won't. The way you show that you care about me means a lot and you mean so much to me. Tiffany Hwang, will you please be my girlfriend?"

 

Jessica smiled at the girl looking down the balcony.

 

The suddenly Tiffany disappeared back into her studio. Not too long later, Tiffany comes through the door and charges at Jessica. She wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck and kisses her passionately. Jessica grabbed her waist a pulled her closed to her. 

 

"Yes, Jessica Jung. I will be your girlfriend." Tiffany smiled and pulled Jessica back into a kiss.

 

The two girls broke apart, but they leaned their foreheads on each others. 

 

"I love you so much," Jessica whispered as she held onto Tiffany. "You seriously don't have any idea how much you make me happy."

 

The younger girls pecked Jessica's thin lips and smiled at her. She wasn't expecting Jessica to ask her this soon, but she was happy she did. 

 

"I love you, too. I'm so happy that you're mine now." Tiffany caressed Jessica's soft face.

 

 

After another kiss, the couple went to blow the candles out and picked them up. They then walked into the studio apartment with hand in hand officially girlfriends.