Oppa I'm sick, take care of me

Exo Oneshots

"oppa, where are you??" you was on the phone with him as you were at the clinic waiting for him. You were sick and had a fever and feel like vomitting.

"I'm on the way now" he said as he were on his car driving to the clinic.

"hurry up, is going my turn soon aready" you said as you coughed.

"araso, I'm coming now, I now running to the clinic" he parked his car and was running very hardly there.

"_____-ahh!!! " he saw you sitting waiting for her name to called out

"Kim ______, you can go in now " the nurse said as you grabbed Suho's hand an went in

"*knock knock* come in!!!" the doctor said you and Suho walk in.

"doctor, I had fever and also feel like vomitting" you told the doctor.

"let me check your tongue, say AH!!!"

"AH" you opened your mouth wide then the doctor took a ice cream stick to check your tongue

"so doctor, how is my girlfriend? "Suho asked

"I think your girlfriend had a high fever, do you want to take injection?? So that you fever will cool down abit??" the doctor consider.

"you want??" Suho asked

"I don't want, I'm afraid of injection" you got scared when you heard injection.

" because I consider your girlfriend to take injection, she has high fever I scare if she doesn't take, she will get fainted" the doctor said while your tears want to cry aready

"oppa, I don't want" you started to cried.

"araso araso, so doctor, can we just take the medicine?? " he asked.

"why don't I gave you the injection and some medicine!! You will have to injection yourself" the doctor said as you nodded your head

"thanks, doctor" Suho smiled as you and him wait outside for the medicine.

"kim _____, this is your fever drinking medicine, 1 spoons 3 times a day, and this is your vomitting medicine, 2 tablets 3 times a day" you took the medicine and he pay the fees

"thanks" suho hold your hand and walked out of the clinic.

"do you want to eat??"

"aniyo, i want to stay home and rest" you said while he bring you home.

"then i will cook some porridge for you" he said as reaching home aready.

you went straight to bed and rest then suho went to the kitchen and took a small bucket with cold water, bring to your room, then he took a towel for your cupboard and wet it with cold water, and put it on your forehead.

"oppa, where are you going??" you grabbed his hand when he stand up.

"i am going to cook some porridge for you, just get some sleep first, i will call you when is ready" he went straight to kitchen and started cooking while you sleep.

1hour later, the porridge is ready.

"_____-ahh, porrigde is ready but first take your medicine" he took off the towel and wake you up as you took all your medicine.

you slowly move your body to let it sit up straight, suho took the spoon and scope the porridge to blow it because is too hot aready, and feed you slowly.

after eating finished the porridge, you lay down on bed to rest, he took the towel then wet it again and put onto your forehead then went to wash the bowl. 

as he finished washing, he walked to your room and sit beside you, you opened your eyes slowly saw him siting infront of you

"oppa, sing a song for me" you requested.

"what song do you want me to sing??" he asked.

"any song, or any song with dancing" you said.

"oh ok, then i will sing......erm......." he don't know what to sing

"i want........erm........erm.........ahh, exo's song 'What Is Love' "  you want him to sing.

"okay sure" he started to sing.

after he sang finished, you suddenly fall asleep aready.

the next morning, you woke up and feel alot better aready but you noticed that suho was sleeping on your bed infront of you.

"oppa!!!" you tapped his shoulders.

"oh, _____-ah, you woke up aready" he suddenly woke up

"are you feeling better now??"

"nae oppa, oppa, thank you for taking care of me" you hugged him tighly

"why?? i am your boyfriend, i should take care of you" he ruffled your hair