Save Me

Nappeun Oppa!!!

I let out my frustrated and mad sound then I threw one of my pillows.

------

Yu Rin's POV

 

I stretched as I yawned on my bed, I looked over and my eyes were as big as ever. Reason? It was 10:00 a.m! 
"MWOH?!?!?! Omo, omo, omo..!!!!!! I'm TOTALLY LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 
I rushed out of my bedroom and saw my mom, SMILING AT ME. "Oh, good morning Yu Rin. You're up early" 
*UP EARLY?! IT'S SCHOOL DAY!* I thought before I rushed into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and quickly brushed my teeth, I hurriedly went back to my room and quickly put on my uniform. As I hopped to the kitchen while putting my shoe on, I grabbed a piece of pancake my mom was making and grabbed my backpack. 
"Yu Rin ah! Where are you go--" I slammed the door shut before I even let omma finish her sentence. 

 

I ran as fast as I could and people driving past me, looked at me weirdly. I huffed and puffed until I finally reached school, I checked my watch and it was already almost 11. 
"Oh shiz, oh shiz..I am SO gonna get yelled at" I said to myself and ran again. When I got to class, I knocked on the door but no one answered. I knocked again harder this time but...no one answered. Then someone tapped on me.
"Um...Ms. Kim, why are you here?" it was Mrs. Kwon, the secretary. "I'm really late and I need to get to class but no one is answering the door. The class must be too loud so then the teacher can't even hear the door, but...there's no sound coming from the classroom. How can that be...?" I said and rubbed my chin.
"Well maybe because today's a P.A day...?" I looked at Mrs. Kwon surprised and widened my eyes. "Oh. I thought you knew Ms. Kim"
"TODAY'S P.A DAY?! HOW COME NO ONE EVER TOLD ME?!" I yelled which made the secretary cover her ears. "Maybe...your friends didn't tell you..? I really don't know. But I've heard that you and the president of the student council are pretty close, he should have told you" 

 

Once I heard the "student council" I just wanted to kill him. "Mrs. Kwon. Me and that Cho Kyuhyun ARE NOT CLOSE. WE NEVER ARE AND WE NEVER WILL" I said firmly. Mrs. Kwon looked at me weirdly like those drivers that past by me. "Well, I guess...I'll go home Mrs. Kwon" I slightly waved and left, while walking home, my shoulders were slumped the whole time. I saw this convenience store and went in, I bought myself some ice cream as I sat on a bench at a park. I sighed while I ate my ice cream lonely, and quietly. Couples would past by and butterflies would ball up in my stomach, all the envy comes and I would sigh again.

 

I felt a vibrate in my pocket then I pulled my phone out. It was an unknown number. *Who the heck could this be...?*
I looked at the message and I was kind of...scared. "I see you ^^" I looked around and tried to find the person, when I saw someone peak behind a tree.
"Come out. Show yourself" I sounded like a ghost hunter. When that person came out, I quickly took a deep breath. "What are you doing here? Are you spying on me?" I asked.
"Nope. I just walked around and I saw you, here. So I decided to...see you" Cho Kyuhyun smirked. "What do you want from me? Why do you always tease me, make me mad, why?" , "Because it's fun"
I looked at him with a "are you kidding me?!" look. Then I said, "Are you serious? For fun? Don't you have something else better to do? You're rich, you're the president of the student council. And all you can do is make fun of me?" 

 

He looked at me for exactly 5 seconds and he turned around and walked away. "Yah. Yah! You haven't answer me yet!" I shouted, but he just kept on walking. I puffed out my cheeks and pouted, when suddenly, a random stranger sat beside me. With a erted smile. 
"Hey beautiful, what's up?" the erted guy said and put his arm around me. I quickly stomped on his foot and got up. "You ert! Stay away from me!" 
I started to walk really fast, then I took a glance behind me and HE WAS FOLLOWING ME. Then I ran and I heard that he ran too, I looked around but I noticed that the street was super quiet. *Oh shiz...this ain't good* 

 

I looked back as I kept on running and that stranger was still running, and he was almost caught with me. 
*Oh Lord, please, please save me* I thought. I was suddenly pulled behind someone's back and I looked up and saw someone punch the ert in the face. I was relieved that I finally had help, when the person turned around and revealed his face. It was...Cho.Kyuhyun.
"M-mwoh.." I stuttered. I was shocked. He...he protected me... 
"You okay?" he asked carelessly. "How come..." , "What? You think I won't save you from a ert? You really think I'm that bad? That despicable? We've known each other since pre-school. You don't trust me one bit?" 

 

I looked at him...clearly. The Cho Kyuhyun that I hated...where was he? How come there's a different person talking to me using Cho Kyuhyun's body? Or...does he really care about me on the inside...? 
"What happened to you? I thought you were..."
"You thought that I was how I always was. Well you know what, I will protect you no matter what. Yes, I do sound like a total different person but I mean it Yu Rin. I mean it. Even if a person forces us to jump off a cliff, I will say that I'm going to jump first and sacrafice my life for you. I don't want your parents to worry about you" 
He's changed...or...was he always like this... 
"Cho Kyuhyun. You better not be joking around here" I said. 
"I'm not Kim Yu Rin. Now, let's get back to your house, you're parents are worried" Kyuhyun said and grabbed my hand and held it in his. My heart suddenly skipped a beat and butterflies built up in my stomach slowly but also quickly. 

 

When we got home, my mom quicly jumped off the couch and hugged me tightly. 
"Oh! Yu Rin you made me worried!" she said. "Omma, gwenchana" I told her. I looked at Kyuhyun and he looked at the ground and smirked. Flashbacks of how Kyuhyun treated me returned in my head, I compared the Cho Kyuhyun now and the Cho Kyuhyun before, it was a big difference, a huge one.

 

------

Here's chaper 2!!!

*sigh* It's almost my graduation day!! And I'm sad. I'm going to be going to a different high school than my friends T~T I'm going to miss them SOOO much!

Well, these days..I'll be preparing for my graduation so..I might not be updating...we'll see...

Hope you guys like this chapter and subscribe and comment!!!! :D