I am NOT FAT!

Nappeun Oppa!!!

Yu Rin's POV

 

"Yu Rin ah! It's time for school!" the sound of yelling from downstairs woke me up from my dream, my wonderful dream.
"Ugh......" I groaned. "Kim Yu Rin. You better get out of bed now, you know what time it is? You haven't even ate breakfast yet" my mom barged through the door.
"Ugh...omma..I don't want to go to school..." I said.
"Wae?! Uh?! Wae?! Don't tell me it's that reason AGAIN! I don't want to hear it! You are going to school no matter what!" she said. 

 

She stomped out of my room and I grunted, then I lazily got up and walked to the bathroom. After I ate, I walked outside and waited for the bus. 
"Oh. Hello there Kim Yu Rin" 
The sound of the most annoying person I've ever met was right beside me, I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "What? No 'annyeong oppa' for me? Wae? I am older than you so please respect your elders" , "Oh, annyeong AHJUSSI" I smiled brightly as he made an angry face.
"Yah. I, Cho Kyuhyun, am NOT an AHJUSSI!" he said. 
"Oh? But, you are an elder, and you are older than me. Isn't that an ahjussi?" I smirked and I saw his ears red and his nose flared. 

 

The bus came as he raised his finger and pointed at me, I chuckled then went on the bus. I saw my friends and they waved at me. "Annyeong Kyuhyun oppa!" On second thought, they were actually waving at him. "Aish.."
"Annyeong girls" Kyuhyun gave his "charming" smile which made my friends sigh. "What do you guys see in that?"
"Yu Rin ah, how come you don't him? Kyuhyun oppa didn't do anything to you" 
"Yeah, I don't get why you don't like him"
"You seem that you really hate his guts" 
"It's because I do! I hate his guts and not only do I don't like him, I want to throw him in the gartbage truck so he can go and be compost! Or..whatever they do!" my friends looked at me weirdly.
"What? I hate his guts. It's not like you guys haven't said anything bad about a person you hate" then they all nodded their heads at each other, agreeing.

 

We arrived at school and I was being pushed and shoved against people and the lockers. This happened everyday. Once Kyuhyun comes into the school, girls would be all over him, typical... The guys would want to shake hands with him and become his friend so they could get some girls, idiots. I finally got to class after that push and shove routine in the hallway. 
"Annyeonghaseyo students" , "Annyeonghaseyo seong-saeng nim!" 
"Today, we will be talking about male and female parts" once the teacher said that, everybody started to giggle. I really don't get why it's so funny, they have it too, it's not something new. People are so sick-minded. 

 

After the teacher showed us diagrams and such, we did our work. I finished and I handed mine in. 
"Wow. As always Ms. Kim, you are always the one that finishes first. Good job" seon-saeng nim complimented. 
"Kamsahamnida" I bowed. As I was about to go back to my seat, I heard whispers. 
"Of course. The smart is always the first one to finish, and the teacher's pet" some girls giggled, I just ignored them as I sat in my seat. 
I looked up as I heard someone turning around, I looked up and saw this boy. 
"Hi, Yu Rin. Can you finish this?" he held the work we had to do today and I looked at him disgusted. 
"Are you kidding me?! No! Never! Do your own work, I'm not your maid" I said harshly.

 

After the odd classes, I went to the cafeteria and saw my friends, they waved. I waved back but before I could even do anything, that thing butted in front of me and waved at MY friends. 
"Excuse me. They were waving at me" I said. "Oh, really? Didn't seem like it" 
I held my anger in since there was so much people around me. I stomped towards my friends' table and sat down. "Whoa, someone's angry" 
"What do you think" I said. "Fries?" one of them asked. "Thank you" 
After lunch, the rest of the day went by roughly. Kept on hearing girls talking about me being the teacher's pet and how I'm smart and stuff. To tell you the truth, I don't care. Say whatever you want, I don't care. The saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" well, for most people, that is not true, but for me, words really don't hurt me, or at least, I don't feel a thing. 

 

When I got home, I heard adults talking. When I entered the living room, I saw my dad and that thing's dad were talking, I bet it was about business. My mom and his mom were having tea in the kitchen. 
"Oh, Yu Rin, you're back" my mom said. 
"Annyeong omma, annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Cho" I greeted and bowed. After Mrs. Cho said hi back, I went upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed while texting my friends, suddenly, someone barged through the door.
"Excuse me, have you ever heard that you have to knock before you enter?" I asked. "Mmm...nope. And besides, I am your friend Kim Yu Rin"
I grunted under my breath as he walked his way over to my bed. "Excuse me, I need personal space"
"Oh. You do? Basically to me, you took up the entire space"
"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!" I screamed.
"No! Of course not! I'm just saying that...haha, yeah, I am" , "GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW CHO KYUHYUN!"

 

He smirked and chuckled while he turned around. I let out my frustrated and mad sound then I threw one of my pillows.

 

------

First chapter~!

Man...evil makenae IS evil maknae =P

You guys know how I said that this story will be...two or three shot? Well...I'm just gonna make it as a regular story :)

And I'm sorry for writing a short chapter, and for making you guys wait so long *bows*

Hope you guys will subscribe and comment!!! :D