Electric Shock

Electric Shock

Kai shivered as he looked at the boy sweating underneath him. Just the thought of what they just did made him feel like electricity was running through his body. He hasn't been this happy since Kyungsoo proposed to him some years ago.

"Jongin~" Kyungsoo purred while running his hands through the younger's soft and plush hair.

"Hmm?" Kai hummed and smiled down at him.

"I have to go to work soon. I should go take a shower soon if you don't mind." Kyungsoo smiled and stuck his tongue out.

“Yah you can’t just randomly come to my house after 2 years and just leave like it’s nothing!” Kai said while pouting.

“I’m not even supposed to be here...” Kyungsoo mumbled under his breathe. “I’ll get in trouble for coming to see you...”

“What?” Kai said while bending down to hear what Kyungsoo was saying.

“It’s nothing.” Kyungsoo said while softly pushing Kai off of him.

“Aish fine go take a shower then! But when you get off of work I have so many plans to do! I’m so excited you came back!” Kai said while jumping.

“Whoa calm down now you don’t want to faint or anything like that by getting to excited.” Kyungsoo said while giving Kai a fake smile.

He wasn’t coming back but he could never muster the courage to tell Kai that. Just the look on his face right now,thinking he was back to stay, broke his heart.

This was a one time thing and Kyungsoo already knew he was breaking many rules for being with Kai at the very moment.

“Ok Kai I’m going to take a shower and then leave Ok? Don’t forget you have school today.” Kyungsoo said while turning around and not even looking to see if Kai wanted to respond. He entered the bathroom and closed the door shut.

“I’m so sorry for doing this Jongin... I just had to see you again.”



Without knocking, Kai opened the bathroom door and peeked inside for Kyungsoo. To his surprise, the bathroom was completely empty. There were no clothes on the floor and the water wasn’t running. Kai just scratched his head and decided to ignore it. Maybe Kyungsoo just slipped out without taking a shower while he wasn’t paying attention. He shrugged and went to his closet to look for what to wear to school. He hasn’t wanted to go to school this bad since elementary school, but he was just dying to tell Suho that Kyungsoo was back.









As Kai walked into the school he smiled and looked around. He loved this school with every inch of his heart. The most important things that ever happened to him, happened in this school. Most important being Kyungsoo’s proposal in front of the whole school. Kai remembers it like it was just yesterday.

 

------- Flashback ------

Hey Jongin!” Kyungsoo said while running to catch up with his boyfriend.

“Eh?” Kai said while turning around. He smiled when he saw a flustered Kyungsoo running towards him. “You Ok?” Kai said while laughing a little and holding onto Kyungsoo.

“Yeah I just want to show you something!” Kyungsoo said while dragging Kai in the direction opposite of his class.

“Yah where are we going?” Kai asked cautiously.

“Shut up and just wait!” Kyungsoo said without turning around to see the pout that formed on Kai’s face.

After seeing that Kyungsoo obviously wasn’t going to turn around and give him the attention he wanted he just sighed and went along with being dragged. Kai was curious when they stopped in front of the gym doors.

“Why are we at the gym?”

“You’ll see now! Now close your eyes.” Kyungsoo instructed.

“Fine” Kai said while shutting his eyes closed. He felt Kyungsoo’s slim finger interlock with his own and smiled at the feel.

“Wait” Kai said while turning his head.

“What?” Kyungsoo asked getting a little impatient.

“I love you.” Kai said while squeezing Kyungsoo’s hand and smiling at him and he hoped Kyungsoo was smiling back. He couldn’t see it but Kyungsoo was grinning like a mad man.

“Ok come on!” Kyungsoo hurried as he rushed them into the gym. “Now open your eyes!”

Kai opened his eyes and a smile from ear to ear formed across his face. He didn’t know what to say or what to do. It was... them.

“G-Girls’ Generation?”

“Ahh are you the Jongin that Kyungsoo was telling us about!” Taeyeon said while stepping forward and pinching his cheeks. “You are cuter than he described you!”

“Aish leave the poor kid alone!” Tiffany said while pulling Taeyeon back.

“Coming from you!” Taeyeon said while shoving Tiffany a bit.

“Yah guys? Hello~ We’re here for Kyungsoo remember?” Seohyun said with an annoyed look but Kai could see she was just being playful.

“Alright so Jongin right?” Jessica asked.

“Y-yes”

“Well we are going to sing a special song for you today!” YoonA said brightly.

“Ah... Ok” Kai managed to say while looking at Kyungsoo in disbelief.


All the girls lined up and smiled at the both of them before singing, “It’s a bright and sunny day! Here in Seoul~ I wish we could play~ But it’s no good! Aigoo! It’s so freaking hot~ We can’t anything~ So how about you turn around and accept Kyungsoo’s ring~”

“Wait what?” Kai said at the last part of the song.

“Turn around!” They all yelled at him and forced him around.

Kai gasped at the sight before him. Kyungsoo was kneeling on the ground with his face facing the ground.

“Kyungsoo...” Kai stated but what interrupted.

“Kai... I know we haven’t been dating for like 5 years or anything but I don’t need that much time to know what I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you...”

“Kyungsoo...”

“And I know there is a high chance that you might say no...”

“Kyungsoo...”

“But even if you say no, just know what I will always love you...”

“Kyungsoo!” Kai yelled and pulled Kyungsoo up.

“Y-yes?” He asked innocently.

“You’re crying...” Kai said as he used his thumbs to wipe the tears from the older’s face.

“Oh what? Really? Ah I didn’t notice! I’m so embarrassed!” Kyungsoo said while blushing and turning around.

“Well you shouldn’t be...” Kai said.

“And why is that?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Because my answer is yes.” Kai said while back hugging Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo couldn’t even think of what to possibly say or do. All he could do was smile.

“Awwwwwwwww!” All the girls said in unison.

“Young love!” Sunny said.

“Hey we’re young too!” Yuri put out there.

“I never called us old!” Sunny retorted.

“Just sayin” Yuri said while putting her hands up.

“Alright well congratulations! But we must be going to our schedules now!” Taeyeon said and lead the girls out.

Kai smiled and waved at them.

Best. Proposal. Ever.

 

 

------ End Flashback ------







He smiled while thinking of how happy he was back then. He wished he could back but now that Kyungsoo was back he didn’t mind it. He sighed in content and searching the hallways for Suho. As he was searching he began to hear this loud sound in coming from somewhere.















Suho entered the room and smiled at the unconscious boy laying on the bed. He walked over and ran his fingers through Jongin’s soft and frail hair.

“It’s been 2 years Kai... when are you going to wake up?” He said sadly. He tried to touch Kai’s face but got shocked when he touched his skin.

“Mother er!” Suho said while sticking his finger in his mouth like a toddler.

“Ughhhhh...”

“Eh what was that?” Suho wondered as he looked down to see Kai opening his eyes.

“Where am I?” He asked weakly.

“KAI!” Suho yelled and squeezed the boy with all his might.
“Ah Suho that... hurts...” Kai said while smiling a bit. “Now where am I?” He asked again.

“The hospital...” Suho said while looking down.

“Why?...” Kai asked while slowly sitting up.

“The accident.”

“Didn’t that happen a while ago?...” Kai asked confused while scratching his head.

“2 years ago to be exact...” Suho said while smiling and grabbing Kai’s hand.

“So why am I still here?” Kai asked.

“You’ve been unconscious ever since...” Suho said while smiling.

“For 2 years?! That’s impossible I was just with Kyungsoo!” Kai said in disbelief.

“What?” Suho said while standing up. “Kai...”

“I swear Suho! No way have I been unconscious for 2 years!”

“Kai...”

“By the way where is Kyungsoo anyway?” Kai asked completely oblivious to the bad situation he was putting Suho in.

“Kai... Kyungsoo... passed away two years ago. He died in the accident.”

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Sorry if it's no good x.x 3