Casting The Spell

Lovers Reunited
    "Looks like someone enjoyed himself last night." Jonghyun awoke to find himself holding the waist of both Key and Kibum.
  Jonghyun slid his arms from under the two and whispered to Joon, "They came to me last night, saying it was okay for us three to all be together."
    "Wow, I wish I got that much action."
  Kibum shifted in his spot next to Jonghyun. Jjong kissed him on the forehead and then kissed Key, waking him up.
    "Ugh, we're still in my room," Key mumbled, sitting up. All of sudden, all four men appeared in Jonghyun's room. "Much better."
    "Why are you here Joon?" Kibum asked, putting on his clothes.
  Joon turned to Kibum and answered, "I just came to help you guys."
  Jonghyun scratched his head and pointed out, "Well, as you can see, we're not ready so can you..."
    "Oh sure, no problem. Summon me when you're ready."
  Jonghyun started getting ready, no words exchanged with the twins.
    "What we did last night...was that-"
    "It was real," the twins said in unison.
    "Oh my god," Jonghyun said in awe, turning the other way.
    "Why are you so surprised?" Kibum questioned.
    "I had ...with both of you...and you're not trying to rip each other's heads off...That seems like a dream to me," Jonghyun explained.
  Key suggested, "Why don't we talk about this later, Joon's out there waiting for us?"
  Jjong nodded and said, "That sounds like a good idea."
    "Let's go then."

    "Did you figure out how to get this spell?"
  Joon explained, "We have to tap into your memory. It's really the only option left."
    "Let's do it then," Key exclaimed.
    "Wait, how are we even supposed to do that?" Kibum asked.
    "I don't know. I guess it's just like tapping into other people's minds but a vampire's mind instead."
  Key sighed, "Okay, we'll try." Kibum sat in front of Key and they touched each other's temples.
A dark aura began to build around them. Jonghyun sat back and watched in awe.
    "Do you still have Lupitor's blade on  your blade?" Joon asked the surprised one.
    "Y-Yeah." Jonghyun made his way into his room and grabbed the sword, bringing it back into the living room. "The blood is a bit dry," Jonghyun said, pointing to the dark spots on the sword.
    "No problem, place it, standing up, in the middle of them."
  Jonghyun nodded and placed the sword on its tip in the middle of Kibum and Key. It started spinning extraordinarily fast.
    Kibum furrowed his brow and mumbled, "Something."
    "What is it?" Jjong asked.
    "The spell...I can hear it," Key exclaimed with a smile.
  Joon handed Jonghyun a piece of paper and a pen and ordered, "Write down the spell."
  As soon as the twins recited the spell, Jonghyun started writing. Suddenly though, purple rings appeared around their wrists again.
    "What's happening?"
    "Their...Their casting the spell-boys stop!" Joon shouted. Jonghyun stood and pulled them apart. The sword picked up speed and swung itself into the wall.
    "It has some kind of engraved mark on it," Joon said with fascination. "The gates to freedom have been opened. Let the demon roar in fear."
  Jonghyun grabbed his head in frustration and questioned, "What do these goddamn metaphors mean?!"
    "The bond...it's been broken."

    "Lupitor!" Jonghyun shouted. Now was the time for him to kill Lupitor once and for all.
    "Oh, now you've returned with both my children," Lupitor said with a chuckle.
  Jonghyun pulled his sword from its holder and started swinging it between his fingers.
    "I've come to kill you Lupitor," He exclaimed.
  Lupitor gave off a loud, deep laugh, pointing out, "Didn't we already go through this? You lost Jonghyun. I can't be killed. You'll just end up killing your beloved Kibum."
    "Not unless the spell has been broken."
    "Wait...What do mean if the spell has broken?"
    "Just watch," Jonghyun whispered. Now he had a burning sword still swinging it between his fingers. He stopped and tossed it at Lupitor. The blade went right threw him. "That's what I meant."
  Lupitor started coughing up blood, souls following. Key watched as the souls consumed into him and he held his temples in pain.
    "Key...are you okay?" Kibum asked, rubbing his brother's back.
    "Gyaaaah!" Key shouted. When he looked up, his eyes were sea green. "Wh-What's happening to me?"
  Joon appeared and explained, "Since your father has died and you're the eldest of the twins, you are the new king of the underworld."
  Key sighed with discontent and mumbled, "I knew this'd happen."
  Jonghyun looked confusidly at Key and asked, "Wait, what do you mean you knew this happen. Aren't you dead; isn't it impossible for you to actually be the king?"
  Key said, "I'll explain everything. We need to go somewhere else."

  Key walked through the gates of hell, Jonghyun and Kibum with him.
    "Why are we here Key," Kibum asked.
    "I'll be living here now so-"
    "Key what's going on?!" Jonghyun shouted.
  Key confessed, "I never died...I faked my death so that you two could get back together."
  Jonghyun pointed out, "B-But I saw you die...You died in my arms."
    "It was just the atmosphere from the heavens; since I no longer live there, I was not used to it."
    "But...What about my sword...it went right through you." Jonghyun was becoming upset now. If Key was really alive this whole time, why did he run away?
    "Your sword never could really kill me since I was half angel, but if it'd killed Lupitor first, then I'd be dead because of the bonding spell."
  Kibum questioned, "If you knew, all this time, Jonghyun was really in love with me, why didn't you just tell him the truth?"
  Key answered, "I was be selfish. I used to watch how he used to kiss you and protect you and to him, all I was was a friend...I let my jealousy take over and I made you forget that Kibum was the one you actually fell in love with. And I told Kibum that you never really loved him."
  Jonghyun, upset now, questioned, "So this whole time, you were lying to me and you were even going to try and have my child?!"
  Key sighed and replied, "Yes but I soon realized that the torture I received from Onew was all pay back for hurting you and Kibum." 
  Jonghyun sighed with anger, and tears suddenly started falling from his eyes and asked, "Why would you hurt us like this?"
    "My jealously got the best of me but I promise, I will no longer interveen in your lives. I've already hurt you enough. You two diserve to be happy together."
 
  When Jonghyun returned to his home, he sat on his couch trying to figure out why he didn't realize all of this earlier. Kibum sat beside him and rest his head on the other's shoulder.
    "You know, I would have never thought my brother would do something so low," Kibum commented.
    "That's probably why we weren't so close when we were younger." Jonghyun sat up and pointed out, "I knew something wasn't right when I thought I loved Key even though he killed my parents. I should have realized he was lying to me the whole time."
  Kibum held Jonghyun's cheek and reassured, "It wasn't your fault. He was just being selfish as usual."
  Jonghyun gave Kibum a sad smile and said, "I guess you're right but I am kind of happy."
  Kibum asked, "Why?"
  Jonghyun kissed Kibum and said, "I got the privilage to love with you all over again."
  Jonghyun might not have had a great journey when it came to love but he did end up finding the person who really loved and cherished him and he couldn't ask for more.
    "Jonghyun! We have a problem!" Joon shouted.
  Jonghyun looked at Joon and asked, "What is it?"
    "The demons are getting out of conrtol again." Jonghyun smirked, knowing exactly whos fault it(Demons getting out of control)was. He stood and reached for his swords in the closet. He slid them into their holders on his belt and looked at Kibum.
    "Let's go kill us some demons."