The Answer

Lovers Reunited
    "I'm so confused! What does that even mean?!" Jonghyun screamed. Joon had explained the hint five times already and he said it in so many different ways that he himself was forgetting the meaning.
  Joon slapped his head and explained, "The only way you'll understand is if Kibum explains it to you."
    "Im not explaining anything," Kibum declared, sitting beside Jonghyun. He had gotten up when he heard Joon trying to explain the hint the first time.
  Joon huffed and ordered, "Listen closely because this is the final time I am explaining it." Both Jonghyun and Key nodded. "The solution to this bond-breaking is only the one who created it themselves."
  Jonghyun thought for a while and then exclaimed, "How the hell are we supposed to find the created of the spell?!"
  Joon shrugged and replied, "I don't know. That's all I was ordered to tell you. If you really want to save Kibum, you'll search everywhere."
  Jonghyun nodded and responded, "You're right...Thanks Joon." Joon gave the two a sad smile before disappearing.
    "So what do we do now?" Jonghyun questioned. Sure, he wanted to save Kibum, but he couldn't do that if he didn't know where to find the maker of the spell.
  Kibum suggested, "Maybe we can ask the angels if they-"
    "They won't help me anymore because I brought Key to them. They think I've betrayed them."
  Kibum rest a hand on Jonghyun's shoulder and reassured, "Trust me, if you're trying to murder Lupitor, they'd definitely help you."
    "Alright...let's try."

    "Who allowed you into the heavens?" a member of the council questioned.
    "Does it matter?" Jonghyun asked.
    "Yes because you brought that beast here." another argued
    "He was half angel," Jonghyun pointed out.
    "So what. You should not be-"
    "I let him in," Kibum interrupted. "He brought my brother her for your help. You didn't help him and yet he still works for you. If you want others to believe that you are truly angels, you'll help us."
    "This is absurd," one more council member shouted.
    "No, it's the law of the heavens."
    "W-What do you want from us?" One of the councils, named Hyo, asked.
  Jonghyun smiled at the woman and explained, "Since Kibum is still alive, Lupitor is still alive. The problem is, if we kill Lupitor, we'd also be killing Kibum."
    "How can we help," Hyo asked.
  Banging his fists against the table the head council shouted, "Enough! If you're stupid enough to believe this, I suggest you step down from your seat and...What are you doing?" Hyo stepped down from her seat and the other councils gasped.
    "Let us go somewhere else so we won't be bothered," Hyo suggested.

    "When Emoleeniana came here(to the heavens) with the twins and Lupitor, the council was indeed furious. They told Lupitor to report back to the underworld immediately and take his 'devilish children' with him," Hyo said.
    "Wait, what does this have to do with the spell?" Jonghyun asked.
    "Kibum and Key were the ones who cast the spell."
    "What?! Why would I do something so stupid." Kibum questioned.
  Hyo smiled and answered, "When your mother had grown ill, she told me to look after you two. You were both very scared you'd lose your father so..."
FLASHBACK
    "Dad, let's be bond together," Key suggested. He sat beside his father on the cement floor.
    "I agree," Kibum added, sitting beside his brother.
    "What are you boys talking about?" Lupitor questioned.
    "Well, father, mother is dying and she is going to be all alone in her after life. To prevent ourselves from being split up in the afterlife, we should bound our lives together so if one dies we all die," Kibum explained.
    "Then we can all search for mother," Key added.
  Lupitor stated at both boys before sighing and shagging their hair, responding, "You don't need to worry about that right now. You should only worry about having not having enough time to play. Trust me, when we reach the afterlife, we will all be together again m, okay."
    "Yes father," The twins said in unison.
  When their father was taking his daily nap, the boys climbed atop his bed.
    "Let's cast the spell," Key suggested. The two began chanting in Latin until violet rims wrapped around their father's wrist. One appeared around Key's wrist and the other wrapped around Kibum's wrist. The brother's smiled at each other as the chains glowed and disappeared.
    "Now we're all connected. We wont be alone in heaven," Key exclaimed.
FLASHBACK END
    "So Kibum and Key were bound with their father, but not with each other," Jonghyun pointed out.
  Hyo nodded and replied, "That is why, when Key died, Kibum was still living but part of Lupitor had died."
  Kibum waved his hands in the air saying, "Wait a minute...Are you saying that Key and I cast the spell."
    "That is exactly what am I saying."
    "But that was when we were about five years old. How could we cast such a powerful spell?"
    "You're the sons of the most powerful angel in the heavens. You may have not realized it, but you and Key were very powerful."
  Kibum rubbed his temples and questioned, "How are we supposed to figure out the spell?"
  Hyo stood and confessed, "That, I cannot help you with. You will have to find the spell within yourself. Or try to contact your brother's spirit."
 
    "I truly hate this," Kibum whined, plopping down on Jonghyun's bed.
  Plopping beside him, Jonghyun replied, "Hate what?"
    "The fact that I'm a hybrid, the fact that my brother is dead, the fact that I was the one who cast that stupid spell." Jonghyun sighed and kissed Kibum on the lips.
  Now Jonghyun reassured, "I'll try and help. Maybe Joon can get in contact with Key and we figure this all out."
    "Okay," Kibum agreed. He kissed Jonghyun back. Jonghyun simled and kissed Kibum again. "Not now Jjong, I have to try and think of a way to remember the-hn," Kibum said.
    "Don't worry about that right now. You're stressed and you need to relax," Jonghyun whispered in Kibum's ear. He lowered himself and kissed Kibum's neck. Kibum moaned in pleasure, grabbing Jonghyin's hair.
    "I see you and my brother are getting along." Hearing the familiar voice, Jonghyun quickly sat up and looked at the bedroom door.
  There stood Joon and Key.
    "You summoned me again."